Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Blackpiller has fallen (RIP Renegade#1)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
I came across Renegade's channel last year in July, and I quickly found his content to be pretty appealing. Especially since he had no filter; he bashed the foids and called them out on their shitty actions. He was one of the few blackpillers left. Sadly, he shot himself a week ago.

The guy even put his number out there for depressed guys so they could reach out to him when they're feeling lonely. He was always against suicide, so it came as a shock to me that he ended up taking his own life. However, a few days before he took himself out there was a tiktok attack on his channel where a bunch of people from tiktok found an old video of his, and they left a plethora of negative comments making fun of his appearance and mocking him. I think that was the last straw for him.

Here's a link to his channel (high quality content): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCei4vOaTLobqREzHeSNu4wA/videos

Subscribermogs me

Damn, it honestly takes a lot of guts to shoot yourself and he didn't seem like the type of guy to do that.

I came across Renegade's channel last year in July, and I quickly found his content to be pretty appealing. Especially since he had no filter; he bashed the foids and called them out on their shitty actions. He was one of the few blackpillers left. Sadly, he shot himself a week ago.

The guy even put his number out there for depressed guys so they could reach out to him when they're feeling lonely. He was always against suicide, so it came as a shock to me that he ended up taking his own life. However, a few days before he took himself out there was a tiktok attack on his channel where a bunch of people from tiktok found an old video of his, and they left a plethora of negative comments making fun of his appearance and mocking him. I think that was the last straw for him.

Here's a link to his channel (high quality content): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCei4vOaTLobqREzHeSNu4wA/videos
Damn. Took a quick look and I could see he was blackpilled af.

Damn. Took a quick look and I could see he was blackpilled af.
Yeah, normies are arguing that the Blackpill has killed him, when it's clear as day that it's culture that drove him to suicide.

damn rip to that guy. he deserved better

Yeah, normies are arguing that the Blackpill has killed him, when it's clear as day that it's culture that drove him to suicide.
other people drive him to suicide because they treated him like shit.
Blackpill is just science, so are they implying he should be delusional?

always watched him

GENETICAL SHORTCOMINGS DETERMINDED THAT HIS LIFE WILL GO TO SHIT

How many of those tik toks bashing him were BLM-supporting black chads? Fuck those tik tok BLM-supporting fags. Rip.

other people drive him to suicide because they treated him like shit.
Blackpill is just science, so are they implying he should be delusional?
They used to constantly harass him and call him mentally ill. And if you go on his channel he did a video addressing the tiktok. He seemed pretty upset about it. But nothing new there, normies label everyone they don't agree with as mentally ill.
always watched him

GENETICAL SHORTCOMINGS DETERMINDED THAT HIS LIFE WILL GO TO SHIT
It's just sad to someone as smart as him go out this way....

Did he actually end himself ded srs?

I didn't know the man but from what I just watched he seems like a chill dude. Also mogs me hard ngl Shame he died. But I have no right to judge, if that's the way he wanted to go out he has the right to make that decision.

How many of those tik toks bashing him were BLM-supporting black chads? Fuck those tik tok BLM-supporting fags. Rip.
Ironically, lots of them were black women. But ofc balck lives only matter when they support an agenda. Otherwise, they're worthless. The hypocrisy is too strong with these dumb whores. Our society lives to virtue signal, that's all they care about. They don't actually care about black men. And Renegade isn't the first black dude to take himself out due to inceldom. Baraka set himself on fire in 2018, and no one gave a damn.
Did he actually end himself ded srs?

I didn't know the man but from what I just watched he seems like a chill dude. Also mogs me hard ngl Shame he died. But I have no right to judge, if that's the way he wanted to go out he has the right to make that decision.
Yeah, he's dead. It's been confirmed by his brother:

"Shawn was loved by his family. He was raised in a loving environment; regardless of what he may have told you. He comes from a family of Father, Mother , and 2 brothers. We are all educated. He was a strong young man; that was obviously going through stuff ;he did not share with his family. He was the youngest of his brothers. He had no criminal background, no tattoos, no children. He did no drugs of any kind. His family except him for who he was; I guess he just could not share his pain; he always wanted to protect others. He loved to cook, swim, he loved the beaches. We all thought we were checking in on each other. He was wise beyond his years; we all knew this about Shawn when he was 3 years old. He has friends from all walks of life."

He's in a better place now, far far away from this degenerate, gynocentric, fake society that mistreated him and subjected him to a great deal of psychological pain. He wasn't ugly by any means, but he lived in Atlanta with a bunch of shallow self-centered whores. It's just shocking that he offed himself because he was not a fan of suicide. I think it was the bullying towards the end that made it clear to him how much society hated men of his caliber. And for this I hate this goddamn society where male suffering is overlooked.

Last edited:
Ironically, lots of them were black women. But ofc balck lives only matter when they support an agenda. Otherwise, they're worthless. The hypocrisy is too strong with these dumb whores. Our society lives to virtue signal, that's all they care about. They don't actually care about black men. And Renegade isn't the first black dude to take himself out due to inceldom. Baraka set himself on fire in 2018, and no one gave a damn.
It must be a living nightmare to be a blackcel (especially if you're autistic, and right wing-leaning) lot of them get bullied by high test aggressive dumb nig chads, because they don't conform to the stereotypical nig nog hip hop thug culture. Black women are the worse too.

It must be a living nightmare to be a blackcel (especially if you're autistic, and right wing-leaning) lot of them get bullied by high test aggressive dumb nig chads, because they don't conform to the stereotypical nig nog hip hop thug culture. Black women are the worse too.
That's the problem with blacks. They want everyone to conform to this stupid, low IQ stereotype. And then they wonder why black people are not represented in academia (or why they're over represented in prisons).

"Shawn was loved by his family. He was raised in a loving environment; regardless of what he may have told you. He comes from a family of Father, Mother , and 2 brothers. We are all educated. He was a strong young man; that was obviously going through stuff ;he did not share with his family. He was the youngest of his brothers. He had no criminal background, no tattoos, no children. He did no drugs of any kind. His family except him for who he was; I guess he just could not share his pain; he always wanted to protect others. He loved to cook, swim, he loved the beaches. We all thought we were checking in on each other. He was wise beyond his years; we all knew this about Shawn when he was 3 years old. He has friends from all walks of life."

He's in a better place now, far far away from this degenerate, gynocentric, fake society that mistreated him and subjected him to a great deal of psychological pain. He wasn't ugly by any means, but he lived in Atlanta with a bunch of shallow self-centered whores. It's just shocking that he offed himself because he was not a fan of suicide. I think it was the bullying towards the end that made it clear to him how much society hated men of his caliber. And for this I hate this goddamn society where male suffering is overlooked.

I'm happy for him tbh. No more pain for him.

That's the problem with blacks. They want everyone to conform to this stupid, low IQ stereotype. And then they wonder why black people are not represented in academia (or why they're over represented in prisons).
That's exactly it. So many white normalfags buying into this wigger/nigger thing. Everywhere I go I see rap shit plastered everywhere, just a dignifying resemblance of decaying western culture. fuck.

Dead nigger, who cares?

RIP. has more balls than me.

Fuck this gynocentric world. This is the reality many men will face and this shit holed society still doesn't see the problem.

Suicide is for the truly blackpilled
I salute you my nigga

i dont see how this dude can be bullied for looks, he is 6-7/10 only a giga chad bullies him, maybe he was a manlet but thats the only thing that could destory him.

I believe he was led to the blackpill by others but had high iq enough to see the truth in it. The dude was totally based and saw and spoke pellets of truth.

However the suicide shows that he didnt fully swallow as if he did not give one crap about the bullying he would see it for what it is. self interested people trying in VEIN to tear him down because he spits the truth.

When you get a big reaction like that, this is literally the start of the game, because he should have known, if he knows psychology, the big reaction means YOU HIT ONE HELL OF A BIG NERVE, and you might have struck a home run, AND THE NORMANS KNEW IT.

This is when you ram the blackpill so far up their arse repeatedly like he SAYS REPETITION THE NORMANS CHOKE.

literally the only way they win is you back down or like he did end it.
He should have been expecting to be attacked viciously, if you expect an attack it almost completely blunts its effectiveness especially psychologically.

RIP to a brother gone too soon. I'll miss this man, loved his videos.

i dont see how this dude can be bullied for looks, he is 6-7/10 only a giga chad bullies him, maybe he was a manlet but thats the only thing that could destory him.

I believe he was led to the blackpill by others but had high iq enough to see the truth in it. The dude was totally based and saw and spoke pellets of truth.

However the suicide shows that he didnt fully swallow as if he did not give one crap about the bullying he would see it for what it is. self interested people trying in VEIN to tear him down because he spits the truth.

When you get a big reaction like that, this is literally the start of the game, because he should have known, if he knows psychology, the big reaction means YOU HIT ONE HELL OF A BIG NERVE, and you might have struck a home run, AND THE NORMANS KNEW IT.

This is when you ram the blackpill so far up their arse repeatedly like he SAYS REPETITION THE NORMANS CHOKE.

literally the only way they win is you back down or like he did end it.
He should have been expecting to be attacked viciously, if you expect an attack it almost completely blunts its effectiveness especially psychologically.
I think the best way to deal with the normtards is to ignore them. You can't debate with idiots. There's simply no point in trying to convince someone who has low levels of IQ that you're right since they won't be able to grasp the concepts you're putting forward. Renegade was more of a truth seeker than an incel. I think he was tall enough, at least above average. But he was not NT. Maybe he had autism or something, which as we know, is a pussy drier. And yeah, I agree that the best way to deal with malice is to expect it beforehand. I like it when IT posts my shit on their sad sub that only revolves around attacking others. I like it when people call me mentally ill, or implore me to seek help. Because that means I got to them; it means I struck a nerve. I know I'm not mentally ill. the term mental illness is something that people heavily misuse these days. I'm confident in what I'm doing, and I'll keep talking and writing about my issues until the day I die. And when death brings its cold despair, I'll put all my private writings online (over 200 pages so far) for the entire world to see. Alas, I won't be there to see the look on their faces. I won't be there to watch them call me a mentally ill freak or whatever. I thrive off of their slights. It fuels my hatred towards them, it confirms that I am right.

I think the best way to deal with the normtards is to ignore them. You can't debate with idiots. There's simply no point in trying to convince someone who has low levels of IQ that you're right since they won't be able to grasp the concepts you're putting forward. Renegade was more of a truth seeker than an incel. I think he was tall enough, at least above average. But he was not NT. Maybe he had autism or something, which as we know, is a pussy drier. And yeah, I agree that the best way to deal with malice is to expect it beforehand. I like it when IT posts my shit on their sad sub that only revolves around attacking others. I like it when people call me mentally ill, or implore me to seek help. Because that means I got to them; it means I struck a nerve. I know I'm not mentally ill. the term mental illness is something that people heavily misuse these days. I'm confident in what I'm doing, and I'll keep talking and writing about my issues until the day I die. And when death brings its cold despair, I'll put all my private writings online (over 200 pages so far) for the entire world to see. Alas, I won't be there to see the look on their faces. I won't be there to watch them call me a mentally ill freak or whatever. I thrive off of their slights. It fuels my hatred towards them, it confirms that I am right.
also he shows a wider principle

just because someone says they are something and talks in this manner parroting others beliefs, this does not mean they are what they say they are, or they fully believe in what they SAY they believe in. The only way you know is through their action and when they are tested does the conviction of their belief SHOWS

this is why I value boxing over every other sport, everyone says im better i train harder eat right, you have no chance all the bullshit

THE RING SHOWS YOU ALL
YOU CANT HIDE
YOU CANT ANGLE OUT OF THE BULLSHIT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING, AND YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE IN SOME INSTANCES, IT IS THE RING OF TRUTH. YOU HAVE TO LIVE BY WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND BACK IT UP, IN THE MOST EXISTENTIAL CIRCUMSTANCE YOU CAN BE IN

Last edited:
RIP. has more balls than me.

Fuck this gynocentric world. This is the reality many men will face and this shit holed society still doesn't see the problem.

the problem is , it ( society ) wants man to rot and die , hence why its gynocentric . and MTF are more on the rise then ever.

RIP to a brother gone too soon. I'll miss this man, loved his videos.
Agreed. I’m watching his videos now and he is giga black pilled. Can’t believe he roped. He seems to be so against it.

damn bro, it's so sad to think how many good men are out there taking their on lives in this fucked up society for the sake of douche bullies and stupid foid's pleasure

rest in peace brocel, you fought the good fight, you kept your faith. I don't think we have any crown of righteousness on the other side, but if we did, people like you deserve it.