Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A brief guide to height

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
There seems to be some confusion as to the importance of height on this forum so I have created this brief guide to help those that are confused

6'6"+ Tallfag Tier:
This is the height at which might be considered "too tall" for some foids. We can see from the data bellow that male grading begins to fall at over 6'5"Unless you have incredible frame, you will appear lanky, awkward and clumsy. Still, it is far better to be "too tall" than 6 feet or under as the data bellow shows. And if you are lucky enough to have amazing frame and and attractive face as well as this incredible height, you will surely be considered a gigachad capable of mogging any mortal man.

6'1" - 6'5" Chad tier:
As the data shows, this is the ideal height range for a male. An inch above or bellow this range and attraction drops off significantly. Most Chads fall into this height range. As long as your face and frame isn't terrible you shouldn't have any problem attracting foids.

6'0" Chadlite tier:
Male grading drops of significantly at bellow 6'1". Nonetheless, the meme effect of being 6 foot adds alot of value and if you have decent frame and face you should be ok.

5'9" - 5'11" Normie tier:
Femal grading of men drops off significantly bellow 6 feet. However Ok cupid message data does not show a significant drop off at these heights compared to 6 feet. Suggesting evidence of the "6 foot meme". In this range you are about average height so you will need to have an attractive face in order to attract female attention.

5'7" - 5'8" Manlet tier:
It's probably over. Messaging rate drops massively at these heights. You are well bellow average and you would need to be incredibly good looking to compensate for your lack of inches. Respect among fellow males will also be significantly reduced and it will be difficult to be taken seriously in the real world. At least you are taller than most foids.

Bellow 5'7" Turbo Manlet Truecel tier:
IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYO. No matter how good looking you are, no foid will see you as anything other than a child. And you can forget about respect. Men and women alike will struggle to fight off laughter at the mere sight of you. People will feel free to mock, tease and bullly you at every opportunity. Show any anger at this and you will be lablelled with a "Napoleon complex" and laughed out of the room.

Male and female heights

Ok cupid height

I'm 5'7". It's over. I don't have a good face.
And you are right, my male coworkers don't respect me. Like when I'm lifting a 60 pound box (and am having no problem) they always ask "Do you need help with that??" it's annoying.

It also depends on the average height in your country. Use this calculator to ascertain which height percentile you belong to in your country:

Also I saved your post to my bookmarks for reference in the future when my friends say height doesn't matter. Nice post bro.

gonna post what I posted in another thread:

Face and height both matter and they can be used to substitute each other, for instance:

10 face can get away with being 5 foot 5
9 face 5 ft 6
8 face 5 ft 7
7 face 5 ft 8-11
6 face 6-6 ft 1
5 face 6 ft 2-6ft4
4 face 6ft 5+
3 face 6ft 5+luck
0-2 face 6ft under

Obviously more height is a bonus at any face rating (and other factors such as nt ness may skew it slightly) but were talking about the bare minimum for doing well with women. Im sure there are 6 foot 1 5/10s and 5 foot 7 7/10s getting girls, this is just my own rough estimate for most cases.

I'm 5'11.5. I guess I'm high tier normie height. That's kinda what I thought I'd be.

I'm gonna look into chiropractors to help me posturemaxx, hopefully I can get to 6'1.

Then I can height fraud to 6'4, and if I surgerymaxx my shit face I'll be a 8/10 Chad

easier said than done though

There seems to be some confusion as to the importance of height on this forum so I have created this brief guide to help those that are confused

6'6"+ Tallfag Tier:
This is the height at which might be considered "too tall" for some foids. We can see from the data bellow that male grading begins to fall at over 6'5"Unless you have incredible frame, you will appear lanky, awkward and clumsy. Still, it is far better to be "too tall" than 6 feet or under as the data bellow shows. And if you are lucky enough to have amazing frame and and attractive face as well as this incredible height, you will surely be considered a gigachad capable of mogging any mortal man.

6'1" - 6'5" Chad tier:
As the data shows, this is the ideal height range for a male. An inch above or bellow this range and attraction drops off significantly. Most Chads fall into this height range. As long as your face and frame isn't terrible you shouldn't have any problem attracting foids.

6'0" Chadlite tier:
Male grading drops of significantly at bellow 6'1". Nonetheless, the meme effect of being 6 foot adds alot of value and if you have decent frame and face you should be ok.

5'9" - 5'11" Normie tier:
Femal grading of men drops off significantly bellow 6 feet. However Ok cupid message data does not show a significant drop off at these heights compared to 6 feet. Suggesting evidence of the "6 foot meme". In this range you are about average height so you will need to have an attractive face in order to attract female attention.

5'7" - 5'8" Manlet tier:
It's probably over. Messaging rate drops massively at these heights. You are well bellow average and you would need to be incredibly good looking to compensate for your lack of inches. Respect among fellow males will also be significantly reduced and it will be difficult to be taken seriously in the real world. At least you are taller than most foids.

Bellow 5'7" Turbo Manlet Truecel tier:
IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYO. No matter how good looking you are, no foid will see you as anything other than a child. And you can forget about respect. Men and women alike will struggle to fight off laughter at the mere sight of you. People will feel free to mock, tease and bullly you at every opportunity. Show any anger at this and you will be lablelled with a "Napoleon complex" and laughed out of the room.

View attachment 199437
View attachment 199438

data is all trash cuz most men are adding 1-3 inches to their online heights

How much height can you add before you get exposed as a fraud?

Probably only an inch. Anything more is too obvious. This is online dating however and face is king. If the woman finds out after she might not care.

Yay im chadlite tier :feelsautistic:

BUT I DONT HAVE A CHAD FACE :feelsUnreal:

Face>>>>everything

the only normie thing about me my height.

What about a 5'2"?

I'm 5'11.5. I guess I'm high tier normie height. That's kinda what I thought I'd be.

I'm gonna look into chiropractors to help me posturemaxx, hopefully I can get to 6'1.

Then I can height fraud to 6'4, and if I surgerymaxx my shit face I'll be a 8/10 Chad

easier said than done though

Chads.co :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

Since you joined the forum, you didn't make a single post until November 19th, 2019. TWENTY-NINETEEN.

You JOINED on November 7th 2019. Thats a 2 year gap boyo.

Out slaying I guess? :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Since you joined the forum, you didn't make a single post until November 19th, 2019. TWENTY-NINETEEN.

You JOINED on November 7th 2019. Thats a 2 year gap boyo.

Out slaying I guess? :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Greycels are the new chads now? Who knew? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Greycels are slayers ngl. They are too busy fucking stacies to post here.

COPE, ngl. I don't post here a lot since I'm trying to careermaxx so I can facial surgerymaxx.