Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A bunch of things 23+ yold girls never do anymore, I will never experience this

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Teen and early 20s love only

-handcrafting you cards or gifts for your birthday even if its something cheesy like a bracelet

-random hugs and kisses throughout the day

-actually being excited to text you and see you

-cuddling in this position

hqdefault.jpg

-letting you touch or brush her hair

-just lying together with you and not doing anything (like being glued to her phone)

-play fighting

-being excited to try something new with you

-actually fighting for and putting effort into your relationship, after all you're her 17th boyfriend so if you make a mistake why even try and work on the relationship when she can just keep swapping boyfriends and brute force compatibility via numbers game

Sad truth. Just be first theory is very underrated. and in the west u need be teen Chad to experience the just be first relationship

Just be first theory is very underrated.
I think it's just extremely obvious and unlikely, therefore remains unmentioned. I don't think anyone denies just be first.

Where's the fucking suicide fuel tag for this?

Oh, they do it OP. Not as many but they do it. Just be chad and you can make them do whatever you want.

Now imagine virgin loli :feelsYall:

Do normalfags actually do this?

Do normalfags actually do this?
yes. I have seen it in HS.
past college now I don't think so. the whores know their value and are damaged