Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A chad always "looks" interesting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So I was chadfishing a roastie over POF today and I found this:

hDHWkfq.png

YyoEnwO.png

What the fuck does that even mean by "look interesting"?

Well, I mean, I might "sound" interesting, or "seem" interesting or "talk" interesting, but why the fuck "looks" come before everything in their subconscious mind?

Last edited:
White roasties don't know how to talk.

Are you really quad lingual?

Mogs me if so.

Good looking aka never gonna be us

I know japanese, kek.

Surprise

You know any other Asian languages?

Geez, I'm getting m0gged to oblivion by a curry.

Just Lol @ me.

* How did you learn Japanese?

We can take this to PM if you don't want me to shit up your thread.

View attachment 45655

Just Lol @ me.

No, just japanese, but kanji is subpar.

What other languages you speak?

Hindi (read + write + speak),
Bihari (speak subpar),
Bengali (read + write + speak),
Urdu (read + write + speak),
Arabic (read + write + speak subpar),
Japanese (read + write + speak with subpar kanji).
One day we will have a conversation in Japanese.

View attachment 45656

And not just some hi how are you bull shit.
Sure bro.

Dessa horar, de tycker att chad är intressant bara för att han talar ett annat språk.
Nauka nowego języka jest najprostszą rzeczą na świecie, dzięki internetowi możliwe jest nauczenie się dowolnego języka za każdym razem, gdy ktoś może to zrobić, ale czad jest dla niego wyjątkowo wyjątkowy.
на самом деле, если кто-то потратил время, пытаясь понять, о чем я говорю, я просто использовал онлайн-переводчика.

Dessa horar, de tycker att chad är intressant bara för att han talar ett annat språk.
Nauka nowego języka jest najprostszą rzeczą na świecie, dzięki internetowi możliwe jest nauczenie się dowolnego języka za każdym razem, gdy ktoś może to zrobić, ale czad jest dla niego wyjątkowo wyjątkowy.
на самом деле, если кто-то потратил время, пытаясь понять, о чем я говорю, я просто использовал онлайн-переводчика.

I can read russian though, know couple of words, can make very simple sentences and that's all.

I can read russian though, know couple of words, can make very simple sentences and that's all.
भाषा का उपयोग करने की उनकी क्षमता सनसनीखेज है

भाषा का उपयोग करने की उनकी क्षमता सनसनीखेज है
LMAO, that's too bookish, people don't talk like that, you are using google translate.

She was probably trying to drop a hint to make the convo turn more sexual. Talking about appearances and shit. WAIT! That's what men do and how men have to think when talking to women. Women are dumbshits and drop 'hints' all the time that mean nothing, causing you to escalate and 'creeping her out'. Thanks women.

Japan is the heaven for us
Is it? if so why are hikikomoris a thing over there?? it's because of hypergamy...... after the west conquered Japan, Japan basically became i wanna be west, hate to break it to you guys but if you can't find anyone in your current location you're not going to find anyone in japan.

Wow @chudur-budur you should translatormaxx and fuck hot pussy at the UN.

Why do you type like a neckbeard JFL

Can you understand a bit of Sanskrit?

Well, I mean, I might "sound" interesting, or "seem" interesting or "talk" interesting, but why the fuck "looks" come before everything in their subconscious mind?
translation : your looks makes me interested to you

Can you understand a bit of Sanskrit?
I am quite well versed in sanskrit as well, kek.
Why do you type like a neckbeard JFL
First I was typing like a thirsty curry (bob vegene, bitch lasagna), whores didn't like that. So I started to type like a neckbeard and they seem to like it.
I am not using my pic boyo, I was chadfishing. If I use my pics none of them will respond.

Last edited:
She was probably trying to drop a hint to make the convo turn more sexual. Talking about appearances and shit. WAIT! That's what men do and how men have to think when talking to women. Women are dumbshits and drop 'hints' all the time that mean nothing, causing you to escalate and 'creeping her out'. Thanks women.

Yea she is doing that now,

5w94C6U.png
E7UIevh.png
yea24Q6.png
njmBBJA.png
mMu3q36.png

OP, a foid told you you're good looking !!! Fakecel OOOUUUUUT !!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

High IQ advice

View attachment 45655

Just Lol @ me.

Do you speak it? I need to work on my speaking but haven't had much practice since college

its woman noise for drenched panties.

Stupid femoids really believe THIS is a good personality - couple of stupid jokes and you're done, and we, stupid incels, cant handle it.

Stupid femoids really believe THIS is a good personality - couple of stupid jokes and you're done, and we, stupid incels, cant handle it.

A chad can shag pussies by just making grunting noises, but it's never gonna work for us even we could make the best jokes on earth. Chadfishing is really brutal experience.

View attachment 45655

Just Lol @ me.

Pls stop with dagashi kashi it's trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back