Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A Chad that already has a girlfriend tries to flirt with my sister, but gets cucked (Chad doesn't always win)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
My family and I went to the mall to buy random shit.
So this Chad comes up to my sister with his gf and tries to flirt with her. The chick with him was at least a stacy-lite.
Anyways, my sister just ignores him and he starts getting persistent, so she calls him a cuck and tell him to get lost (I taught her well).
The dude doesn't take it too well and starts calling her a bitch and a slut.

I was about to stand from the bench and confront him, but my brother comes out of one of the stores, standing at 6'10" tall.
The Chad's girl just started staring at my brother.
My brother looked down on the Chadlet in comparison and asked my sister what's going on.
The Chad got scared and started to walk away, but his girl started talking to my brother.
The Chad just watched hoping she was going to get him out of the situation, but instead they kept talking and talking.
Eventually the Chad just walked away, and the girl gave my brother her number.

So the lesson of the story is this: Chad doesn't always win, especially when a tall gigachad is around.
I mean if I had confronted him, he probably would have tried to act tough and shit, and if he attacked me I would have destroyed him and we'd both be in jail.
But my brother just had to exist and Chad shat his pants.
There's nothing you can do to compensate for height.

So this Chad comes up to my sister with his gf and tries to flirt with her. The chick with him was at least a stacy-lite.
Anyways, my sister just ignores him and he starts getting persistent, so she calls him a cuck and tell him to get lost (I taught her well).

I was about to stand from the bench and confront him, but my brother comes out of one of the stores, standing at 6'10" tall.
My brother looked down on the Chadlet in comparison and asked my sister what's going on.
The Chad got scared and started to walk away, but his girl started talking to my brother.
The Chad just watched hoping she was going to get him out of the situation, but instead they kept talking and talking.

So the lesson of the story is this: Chad doesn't always win, especially when a tall gigachad is around.
I mean if I had confronted him, he probably would have tried to act tough and shit, and if he attacked me I would have destroyed him and we'd both be in jail.

As much as this gives me despair, there is hope

If only Willpower and Hope wer to be together in our time of need, scratch that, every incel would need a blue and green lantern ring

Then again, only 1 half is usable, and that 1 half doesn't mean much

"my 6'10 brother"

:feelsugh:

As much as this gives me despair, there is hope

If only Willpower and Hope wer to be together in our time of need, scratch that, every incel would need a blue and green lantern ring

Then again, only 1 half is usable, and that 1 half doesn't mean much
Tbh, I was happy cause some Chad that would have probably mocked me for being incel got his girl stolen by my brother.
He will probably be coping on some redpill forums now

Tales from the basement

Tbh, I was happy cause some Chad that would have probably mocked me for being incel got his girl stolen by my brother.
He will probably be coping on some redpill forums now

I like how we have a love/hatred for Chad in this forum, it's nice to see that silly inkwells aren;t all misogynist as the feminists would believe

Either way, fuck Inceltears, If only I could

She just wanted to fuck him off, he also dominated him. At the end she will fuck chad.

I like how we have a love/hatred for Chad in this forum, it's nice to see that silly inkwells aren;t all misogynist as the feminists would believe

Either way, fuck Inceltears, If only I could
Well, he's my brother and we always been close as kids.

I don't get the title. Tha Chadest Chad always wins. In this case it was your brother.

There is always a bigger Chad, that's rule number #1.

subhuman face and autism.

My face isn't too subhuman as I would think, but I'm pretty normal looking

I just got confidence and dick problems, oof
I don't get the title. Tha Chadest Chad always wins. In this case it was your brother.

Well, it's mog or be mogged

Yeah, that's the whole point. I was poking fun at the "Chad Always wins" meme

If you are a normie, you might be able to ascend tbh. Just gotta get out there and try. Either you ascend, or you end up back here.

Yeah, that's the whole point. I was poking fun at the "Chad Always wins" meme

If you are a normie, you might be able to ascend tbh. Just gotta get out there and try. Either you ascend, or you end up back here.

"Just have confidence bro!" said Inceltears before being blackpilled by us and ignoring it

But fr, I don't want ascension, more of commitment and a virgin

Then again, I'm having more standards than a Women I suppose

6'1" sounds pretty good, but considering your brother is 6'10", it's probably the worst you could have gotten from your genetic predisposition.

Probably his mothers genes or some shit

Well, it's mog or be mogged

So you're not ugly, you're normal looking and you lack confidence? Hmm.

There's always a chadder chad also that guy is fk pussy

6'1" sounds pretty good, but considering your brother is 6'10", it's probably the worst you could have gotten from your genetic predisposition.
It's not good if you are a subhuman. Also, I can never ever compete, even if I was a 10/10, I'd lose my girl to my brother.
I'm so many leagues beneath him. It's over

So you're not ugly, you're normal looking and you lack confidence? Hmm.
JFL

Probably his mothers genes or some shit
probably

It's not good if you are a subhuman. Also, I can never ever compete, even if I was a 10/10, I'd lose my girl to my brother.
I'm so many leagues beneath him. It's over

JFL

probably

Is you're brother 10/10 also or some shit?

Besides, Chad can't transcend numbers

Only Gigachad can

Only Gigachad can

And for the record, the guy u said was a Brad, not a Chad

Only Gigachad can
Probably a 9, but his height is so big that he probably mogs most 10/10 people.

Probably a 9, but his height is so big that he probably mogs most 10/10 people.

You ever heard of this NBA player named Bol Bol?
No offense but his height doesn't mean much without the face, and he looks pretty much like a 7

It's a mog or be mogged world.

No offense but his height doesn't mean much without the face, and he looks pretty much like a 7
I know height doesn't matter without a face, that's why I'm here.
Also, 9/10 is still having a face, but being 10inches taller than someone +1 on your face will let you mog

I know height doesn't matter without a face, that's why I'm here.
Also, 9/10 is still having a face, but being 10inches taller than someone +1 on your face will let you mog

Idc how strong that motherfucker is, if you manage to hurt his leg, he'll be down for the count

You have a 6'10 brother? Larp from the basement

Bol's problem is that he's only 220 lbs but he's 7'2. He's too lanky and weird looking. The Mountain on the other hand is a bit too heavy (I heard he has breathing problems) but it's still better than being Slenderman:

0_MAIN-CRP_CHP__092JPG.jpg

Anyway the point of this thread is that a man's stature intimidates people, and how handsome you are doesn't save you from looking weak next to a giant. That's it.

You have a 6'10 brother? Larp from the basement
No, I've said this before in the first month I joined the forum.
Bol's problem is that he's only 220 lbs but he's 7'2. He's too lanky and weird looking. The Mountain on the other hand is a bit too heavy (I heard he has breathing problems) but it's still better than being Slenderman:

Anyway the point of this thread is that a man's stature intimidates people, and how handsome you are doesn't save you from looking weak next to a giant. That's it.
I don't even want to see that guy irl cause I will be heightmogged to oblivion.

I see, but fr if you hit him in the leg and that actually hurts him

That'll be more punishing than your average joe, or am I just being delusional, cause I think I am

I see, but fr if you hit him in the leg and that actually hurts him

That'll be more punishing than your average joe, or am I just being delusional, cause I think I am
Being taller gives you advantage in fighting due to more mass being dragged around and longer reach.
If you are trained and he isnt, he would get destroyed

Being taller gives you advantage in fighting due to more mass being dragged around and longer reach.
If you are trained and he isnt, he would get destroyed

I see, in the world of smash however, having a giant hitbox makes you a combo buffet
If only Smash logic was real life, then again

Chad would be forward aerrialing us to oblivion

Mountain is a retard. He should have planted his tallfag seeds on some Amazonian Icelandic Stacy instead he chose that 5'2 midget hooter roastie. Also I saw a video of him crying cuz his ex wife won't let him see his daughter.

Brutal. Even chads aren't safe.

Mountain is a retard. He should have planted his tallfag seeds on some Amazonian Icelandic Stacy instead he chose that 5'2 midget hooter roastie. Also I saw a video of him crying cuz his ex wife won't let him see his daughter.

Should've just played Wife Beater 2K 2020 and see his daughter, jesus

Chads.co

Tales from the Normies

Chad would be forward aerrialing us to oblivion
:feelskek:

Brutal. Even chads aren't safe.
mog or be mogged

even 7 foot tall normies get cucked by the government

Chads.co
Tales from the Normies
I'm not a chad, did you even read the story?