Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A chadlite from my former work casually mogged/mocked me in a nonchalant way smiling while talking about his life

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
We were walking together (me, him, a pretty foid co worker) to the subway station at the end of the day and the subject started being about how short the foid was, then he said that he knows what was like being short and bullied when he was a kid, then casually says something like "then everything changed once I grew over 6'2"

It's absolute garbage being a manlet. You have to hear shit like that and pretend that your life isn't fucked due to being a manlet. And still be polite to that fag that will lead a better life and get better opportunities because of lucky genetic recombination and halo effect everywhere.

I hate being a short fuck.

Push him in front of a train - in temple os random word generator.

Push him in front of a train - in temple os random word generator.
Or just push him in front of a train anyways

why did u even walk with him

Brutal heightpill. I wouldn’t last listening to some chad talk about his life to lifemog me

The nearest train for me is about a 3 month walk. Or about 4 hours by car...

I'll start tomorrow.
Just get it done