Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy A CuckTears user is also a member of the pro-pedo website, Rapey

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ijqic2/i_genuinely_cant_take_this_fucking_site_rapeyco/

Hold on a second. As someone who doesn't have a Rapey account, this is what the same post looks like on my end:

Screenshot 20200831 200419

And look at his photo again:

Sxuh5p56a9k51

Hold on a second...

I don't know why IT members do this. They clearly have a habit of setting up accounts and creating content on other websites...so they can point to their own false flag accounts in order to profess their moral superiority? Absolutely ridiculous behaviour.

Let me just remind you that you have to answer these two disgusting questions to Nathan Larson's satisfaction just to be a Rapey member.

Cap4

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. You Redditcucks are pathetic. Get a life.

IT is absolutely fucking disgusting.

Theres an IT noodlewhore DianaV or whatever who's also on that site jfl

JFL they are pathetic why even bother with these idiots

Inceltear will embrace their pedophilic tendencies and definitely be brave enough to post this

Probably writes baits himself all the time.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @GoffSystemQB @Total Imbecile @ordinaryotaku @Mainländer

:feelskek: :feelskek:

I dont understand this, IT and its members are mysterious hambeasts

Ive never owned a muscle car in my life, now imagine if I joined like some mustang forum and just started shitting one everyone there

Thats basically reddit and IT for you

I dont understand this, IT and its members are mysterious hambeasts

Ive never owned a muscle car in my life, now imagine if I joined like some mustang forum and just started shitting one everyone there

Thats basically reddit and IT for you
It's because they're losers with nothing better to do in life than to bitch and moan about the content on a website which nobody forced them to read.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @GoffSystemQB @Total Imbecile @ordinaryotaku @Mainländer

Two groups of attention whores going back at it. They're a perfect fit for each other tbh.

Also, I hope for once that IT "reports" work for once on their false-flagging members.

Imagine them trying to explain to the FBI or police: "No sir I only registered and posted on rapey about having CP to expose them I'm what you call an internet vigilante please don't search my hard drive. If there's anything on there it's because I post it in order to get incel communities banned I-I-I swear."

Two groups of attention whores going back at it. They're a perfect fit for each other tbh.

Also, I hope for once that IT "reports" work for once on their false-flagging members.

Imagine them trying to explain to the FBI or police: "No sir I only registered and posted on rapey about having CP to expose them I'm what you call an internet vigilante please don't search my hard drive. If there's anything on there it's because I post it in order to get incel communities banned I-I-I swear."
That last paragraph is koneko Dono in a nutshell

You literally have to write a detailed essay about how you want to rape kids to get in. That’s what the IT member said. IT won’t touch this
That last paragraph is koneko Dono in a nutshell
Hopefully that faggot piece of shit is in jail

ITcels on suicide watch

Those IT prepubescent child rapists need to be sent to jail forever or shot on sight.

Probably @Sparrow's Song being a triple agent

Those IT prepubescent child rapists need to be sent to jail forever or shot on sight.
Once they start puberty IT avoids them until they become post wall

Not surprised. IT is filled with pedos who love to touch children.

IT users are pedos confirmed

They're probably infiltating or something, but I don't get the point tbh. They aren't the police, and making an account exposing people probably won't change anything. I personally couldn't bring myself to write an essay about how raping kids is okay, even if I was lying.

Jfl he forgot to log out :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@ThoughtfulCel @Saudade thoughts?

Not surprised. IT is filled with pedos who love to touch children.
tbh the way they feel comfortable making small dick jokes about frustrated angry teenage males when they are in their 20s and older says a lot.

Based inceltear?

The consensus with IT is they’re all incel, right? Why would normies even care about what incels are up to?

The next Dr.pizza

Yeah at this point its us giving them traffic, not the other way round
As I've said a few times now ignoring them won't make them go away like any other bullies but posting about them daily or even weekly is just giving them unnecessary attention. Anyone from here that still uses reddit and sees times when IncelTear users violate the terms of services can report those posts. It does more than just talking about it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back