Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A cunt in my class was in trouble for bunking and blamed it on me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
So I'm sittin outside of college oand I receive a message from him about 20mins before the lesson starts or sometjin:

Screenshot 20200603 161658

Then the lesson starts and he's not there. He bunked. The teacher asks where he is and I say that I dunno.

I was very suspicious of that guys messages and I was thinking that he was gonna bunk and he did. That is why my reply to his message was said so clearly like a robot so no words could be twisted and he couldn't blame it on me. Turns out I was right. This guy is a low iq retarded high ego irresponsible compulsive liar and I always know when he's up to something.

then next lesson when he's there he says to me

"why did you tell me the teacher wasn't gonna be here last lesson i got an email home"

HOLY FUCK, this guy really has the audacity to do this to me? Fucking nigger retard.

i said "wdym" he said "on Instagram"

Then I said "no i didn't, show me then"

then he pulls out his phone, stares at the message a little while and realises he can't twist the words into anything in order to blame it on me. Fucking loser. Then the autist puts his phone back in his pocket and just ignores me and continues doin his work or whatever.

seconds later one of the important teacher walks in and the autist has to go up to speak with them. They ask why he wasn't there and he was obviously planning on putting the blame on me but cuz he couldn't he has the most embarressing excuse.

he says "last lesson u said u weren't gonna be here" then the teacher laughs and says "that was 3 weeks ago" (cuz he was actually away for a day 3 weeks ago)

and then both the teachers know he bunked so they r just like we'll make sure not to make the same mistake again

which was fucking lifefuel cuz that's what he gets for trying to frame me.

you can't get away with manipulating or lying to a truecel. He will always know what your up to and what Ur goal is (@Marquis de Sade)

Then when he comes back and sits next to me the cunt says "I just saved u" (cuz he's still going with the narrative that it was my fault) and I just ignore the down syndrome.

First world problems

Incel problems

Someone lying to your face and trying to manipulate you.
Life problems. There's hunners of duplicitous cunts out there. You have to learn to read them an not put up wae their shite.

I'm sorry you had to experience this

Then when he comes back and sits next to me the cunt says "I just saved u"
What a fucking cunt.

Sorry for all the low IQ users here who are unable to read a text btw

What a fucking cunt.

Sorry for all the low IQ users here who are unable to read a text btw
Tanks. Postmaxxing rules need to be even more stricter

@SergeantIncel low effort in inceldom discussion is a problem can u deal w dis pls. I don't mind OffTopic or the sewers but ID is the place I wanna go to actually post normally and talk to ppl properly and get normal responses n all dat.

Would like to, but it's all up to users reporting. We can't go around reading every thread and post, and although I realize it's tedious and it might feel like it makes no difference, it does really help.
Nah it ain't tedious and I fully understand. I will report from now on.

predictable NPC faggot normie behaviour

Last edited: