Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A Dark Triad personality is the best one for men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
I know, water is wet, but follow this reasoning:

The 2 main purposes of every living being is to survive and reproduce. Some do it without another being, an example: bacteria, where they just duplicate themselves if their reproduction system works properly.

The Dark Triad personality traits emcompasses 3 traits: psycopathy, narcissism and machiavellianism, which are related, respectively to a lack of empathy; a gigantic ego and great manipulation skills.

Since women are significantly physically and mentally weaker than men, it's in their nature to be neurotic and to feel in danger if they are alone. The biological clock ticking in their subconscious also increases their neuroticism, I believe.

The main point is, if they feel unsafe and generally are unsafe, they logically will seek to mate with the most dominant man she can encounter.

What being dominant means? Generally, it means taking the maximum amount of resources, be them sexual, social, emotional, financial and physical, possible, which means making less dominant men with very low resources.

The most dominant people on the world are non-altruistic people and generally imoral people because they will do anything for their personal benefit without empathy for the losers. This is the way bullies behave.

Woman will reward them with sex and affection because they are providing them with resources, and in the case of HS for example, social resources.

Women want to be sustained not only financially, but emotionally, physically and socially too (that's why emotional tampons exist)

Ok, so why Chad has a Dark Triad personality? Hypermasculine traits are associated with Dark Triad traits, because nature knows what's best for men and women.

A man capable of killing other men in the battlefield while protecting his property is hot for women because this means he can provide protection.

There's no need to be tall and have a big frame if you're not gonna use it: some men have these traits because it's useful for killing other men for example.

If being funny was the most important thing, There would be no "cold psycopaths" with gfs around.

That's why "being a decent human being" is bullshit: being dominant is not being decent, not even slightly. Dominance is just getting all resources for yourself, which is non-altruistic and therefore not nice.

Chad interrupting you while you are saying something important is an example of dominating speech resources for personal benefit, in that case getting the chance to gain attention and getting the chance of getting sexual resources.

If you have an ugly face but is tall and has a good frame, I'd say: go darktriadmaxxed. An ogre has a chance of being dominant and getting some pussy, but it's over for framelets and manlets like a lot of us on this forum.

There's nothing more humiliating for a man to be a twig. If you are a big man (which is probably a minority in this forum) stop browsing this and work in darktriadmaxxing and maybe thugmaxxing.

The Dark Triad personality is the best for males, I've saw a lot of ugly but big guys on my country getting pussy because they are thugmaxxers. Some men here literally slay because they are criminals, srs.

Cope, i've seen this shit too many times, if this is true, go stab someone right now and tell me how many girls sucked your dick on the way to assfuck prison.

just dont be a manlet theory

Cope, i've seen this shit too many times, if this is true, go stab someone right now and tell me how many girls sucked your dick on the way to assfuck prison.
It's not cope. How do you explain ugly bullies slaying at HS?

Im such a fucking bully bro now give me pussy

It's not cope. How do you explain ugly bullies slaying at HS?
Who saw this? I came from a school where guys went to prison for murder straight after graduating. My best friends were drug dealers. I never saw this work on someone that didn't already come from money and good genetics.

Who saw this? I came from a school where guys went to prison for murder straight after graduating. My best friends were drug dealers. I never saw this work on someone that didn't already come from money and good genetics.
I saw a lot of cases in my school of ogres slaying. 4/10 face but big framed and tall ogres have a chance. It was the case with some drug dealers kiddos in my MS too.
View attachment 391998
Im such a fucking bully bro now give me pussy
This dude is a fucking twig. tallfags with a retard facial expression and 2/10 face + indian does not make the cut for women.

This dude is a fucking twig. tallfags with a retard facial expression and 2/10 face + indian does not make the cut for women.
Oh no bro but what if he was a real dark triad guy? Then he will get pussy for sure

This

just dont be a manlet theory
Kek. Also, just risk your life for used up roast beef flaps bro.

Well, it’s actually what I’m gonna fraud. I’ll dark triad fraud.

I’ve always been sympathetic, so I don’t think I can do that. I don’t even want to do that, it’s evil.

How are you even supposed to dark triad max without becoming a thug or criminal?

Do you just start asserting dominance in the workplace?

Few real psychopaths which I know are still without girlfriends, low tier normies. They are only respected by other men (which is not bad because of bullying), but no foid wants to be around them, unless some chad is with them. They are basically just chad's slaves.
I am convinced that money have more power than dark triad personality, average betabux normie probably can slay more pussy than poor psycho normie.

Last edited:
I’ve always been sympathetic, so I don’t think I can do that. I don’t even want to do that, it’s evil.

How are you even supposed to dark triad max without becoming a thug or criminal?

Do you just start asserting dominance in the workplace?
Pretty much. First I would say gymmaxx so u are formidable, then start being a dick to people, then make it clear that there is an underlying threat of physical violence with you at all times. Also get a tattoo.

It's a scientifically proven fact that the vilest of men personality-wise are hottest for women, even after controlled for physical attractiveness. Incel wiki:

Aggressive men with low inhibition levels (e.g. ADHD, criminals, bullies) have substantially more sex partners and offspring.[110] In naturalistic settings (i.e. rating a video interaction between a male and a female), it has been shown that women generally rate the men with higher levels of psychopathy as more attractive, controlling for physical attractiveness.[111] A meta-analysis consisting of 53 studies found consistent evidence for a link between deliquency, drug use and greater sexual success in males.[112]

So, "Just Be White" is true, but "Just Be An Asshole" is likewise true.

just be brain damaged theory is true now? :lul: