Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A day in the life of a Becky

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
  • Wakes up beside her Chad boyfriend and gives him a blowjob
  • Goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast (pancakes, maple syrup and whipped cream on top) for him
  • Chad comes in the kitchen, she gives him another blowjob and he cums on her face
  • As Chad goes to off work in his expensive car she kisses him goodbye
  • Calls her beta orbiter who was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts spying on her
  • Simp comes running and takes her shopping
  • On the way to the mall she talks about how all men are dogs and rapists and each of them should be castrated and put behind bars to rot. Simp gladly agrees
  • Spends $1200 on shoes and make up and clothes. Simp happily pays for it
  • Orders the most expensive dish in the restaurant, simp pays for it too
  • He takes her back home, says goodbye and asks her to call him
  • She doesn't returns the gesture and tells him to fuck off
  • Calls all her friends and they talk about the dick size of their Chad boyfriends
  • Becky brags that she gave her boyfriend unreciprocated oral sex for 5 hours straight
  • Get bored and logs on to Reddit
  • Writes a post on IT saying "I actually think chubby men with recessed chins are hot. I would totally date them if they had a nice personality"
  • Gets bored and opens Tinder
  • She had got 300 profile likes last night
  • Swipes left on all men shorter than 6'4. Swipes right on men with blue eyes, 6'5 height and perfect jawline.
  • Gets 7 chat notifications right after she finished swiping
  • All the gigachads she swiped right were desperately waiting to fuck her
  • She gives them a time and place for a gangbang
  • Opens Twitch where she is a cam girl
  • Shows her boobs and ass while playing a stupid game
  • Gets bored, opens Patreon and sells nudes and feet pics to horny old men and earns $2000
  • Open Instagram where she got 10000 likes on her bikini selfie
  • Ignores all comments and DM's and waits for her boyfriend to come home from work
  • Chad comes home and starts watching TV
  • Becky takes off his shoes and begs for a crumb of dick
  • He shoves his dick inside her mouth while he relaxes on the couch
  • After he finishes Becky sits beside him and strokes his hair
  • TV news says "Feminist protest against wage gap by demonstrating outside White House"
  • Becky becomes furious and says "These bitter feminist sluts. I'm not like them babe. I am a men's right activist."
  • Chad becomes happy and kisses her goodnight
  • After he is asleep Becky goes to the hotel where she had called her Tinder matches
  • They have a gangbang all night, she orgasms multiple times after being passed around, triple penetrated and creampied
  • Comes back home at 5 AM and falls asleep in the arms of her boyfriend

So then what is Stacy's life?

• Goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast (pancakes, maple syrup and whipped cream on top) for him
  • Chad comes in the kitchen, she gives him another blowjob and he cums on her face
  • Calls her beta orbiter who was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts spying on her
  • On the way to the mall she talks about how all men are dogs and rapists and each of them should be castrated and put behind bars to rot. Simp gladly agrees
  • Calls all her friends and they talk about the dick size of their Chad boyfriends
  • Becky brags that she gave her boyfriend unreciprocated oral sex for 5 hours straight
  • Writes a post on IT saying "I actually think chubby men with recessed chins are hot. I would totally date them if they had a nice personality"
  • Swipes left on all men shorter than 6'4. Swipes right on men with blue eyes, 6'5 height and perfect jawline.
  • Gets bored, opens Patreon and sells nudes and feet pics to horny old men and earns $2000
  • Ignores all comments and DM's and waits for her boyfriend to come home from work
  • TV news says "Feminist protest against wage gap by demonstrating outside White House"
  • Becky becomes furious and says "These bitter feminist sluts. I'm not like them babe. I am a men's right activist."
  • After he is asleep Becky goes to the hotel where she had called her Tinder matches
  • They have a gangbang all night, she orgasms multiple times after being passed around, triple penetrated and creampied
All true except the cooking

Should be titled Stacy's life.

So then what is Stacy's life?
Does whatever she wants and everything just falls in to place because everyone is kissing her ass and she is so used to this life that she doesnt even notice

Wow that's a lot of effort you put into giving everyone a dose of suicidefuel. You coulda just said it's over and spared us the graphic brutality.

suicidefuel is more appropriate

How much does she get?

between 100 and 200. I'm looking at this instagram of this girl who was a girlfriend of a guy in my high school, solid 7, 2,000 followers. Most pictures only get about 100 likes at first. Her older pictures have more likes but at first they "only" get 100.

mogs the fuck out of us of course

between 100 and 200. I'm looking at this instagram of this girl who was a girlfriend of a guy in my high school, solid 7, 2,000 followers. Most pictures only get about 100 likes at first. Her older pictures have more likes but at first they "only" get 100.

mogs the fuck out of us of course
Yeah it does.
I've seen an ugly curryfoid who had 10k followers. Her account
WhatsApp Image 2020 02 01 at 104546
WhatsApp Image 2020 02 01 at 104546 1

So I thought maybe they get 10k likes

Yeah it does.
View attachment 196246View attachment 196245

shes not that ugly for a curryfoid tbh. I'd say 5.5-6/10, but she probably gets around 1,000 likes for pictures, maybe a little under.

10k followers is higher than most beckies mind you. Most dont even get to 1000

shes not that ugly for a curryfoid tbh. I'd say 5.5-6/10, but she probably gets around 1,000 likes for pictures, maybe a little under.

Curries will kill for her.
Yep, you're right.
Even Beckies can't get 1000 likes. I guess I overestimated the number of simps in the world.

Cope. Every becky has a 1000 followers easily.

Cope. Every becky has a 1000 followers easily.

So I checked out a couple more and yeah you're right. But most are in the 1000-2500 range. In terms of likes they get maybe a couple hundred

The oppressed gender btw :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

meanwhile incels:
>wake up
>rot
>sleep

You forgot the trauma she had to endure when she saw this ugly ohh sorry creepy guy wage cucking at the mall. Why do they even exist lol they should all be killed ohh maybe we can have chads kill them that would be soooooo hot

You forgot the trauma she had to endure when she saw this ugly ohh sorry creepy guy wage cucking at the mall. Why do they even exist lol they should all be killed ohh maybe we can have chads kill them that would be soooooo hot
Damn. Missed that one

Yeah it does.
View attachment 196246View attachment 196245

That red heart in the second pic shows thats you liked her pic. Stop being a cuck and stop showering foids with validation by way of likes on instagram you filthy disgusting orbiter. Never ever like or follow any foid on instagram or cuckbook or any social media accounts as you only succeed in inflating their SMV. now 5.5/10 becky-lites are LARPing as 9/10 giga-Stacy's online jfl

meanwhile incels:
>wake up
>rot
>sleep

> wake up
> work 8-10 hrs
> go home to play video games, watch anime, jerk off... or get drunk all alone cuz bars are suifuel
> sleep

get drunk all alone cuz bars are suifuel
that's not as bad as normies would like you to think, it's cheaper to get drunk alone and at home you're comfier than a bar