Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "A day in the life of a loner"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

• comfortable in front of a camera and made a public video for all to see
  • has face piercings to draw attention
  • prolific social media presence
Oh, look. The females in the comment section have come to chime in.

I have friends but I’m still a loner....feel me? Hmm
No bitch.

Beautiful people can't be loner even if they want.

This is why I/you don't take the "pain" of normies and foids seriously. It straight up isn't real or viable.

Jfl@normies
Loners with friends

Ok if she's a loner then let me become friends with her.
Kills herself

jfl no she's not

I'm noticing a trend with gen z females. They all tend to have that "thousand cock stare" look. You know...

5d10e5939c5101174c54bb98

It spelled "loaner" wrong.

Im sooo lonely tehee!!

• comfortable in front of a camera and made a public video for all to see
  • has face piercings to draw attention
  • prolific social media presence
Oh, look. The females in the comment section have come to chime in.

No bitch.

I have “no friends” yet am popular and are orbited

"I haven't talked with anyone for 2 hours, teehee, I'm such an introvert!"

"I got 500 matches in Tinder today but none of them was 10/10 gigachad, I guess I'm what they call a "femcel," teehe!"

They fancy the loner tag because it's romantic and makes them feel unique, mysterious. This happens on r/foreveralone, I suspect. Females thinking it is some light hearted place to commiserate with others during temporary dry spells, are quickly shocked to find out what the place really is.

A female can never truly understand outsider status. From an evolution standpoint, females cannot be seen alone and free and expected to be well. It is a detriment to their well-being to alienate themselves from the tribe. They are a social, much more than the average man will ever be, whether they like this or not. It's why hardly anything they do is iconoclastic. It's because they are too self conscious and require approval."How will I be seen?"

They all need to fuck a 5'4 ethnic shitskin

Boohoo Senpai Chad won’t notice me so I’m femcel.

Gen Z females may actually mog Millenial females in terms of retardation.

“I’m a loner teehee this is a fun game to play”
“Ok I’m bored of that game let’s go and fuck chad at a frat party”

durr muh gatekeeping muh holes can be depressed too, let's shower her with patreon bux, that'll show those inkels.

All she has to do to get over her "loneliness" is hop on tinder. Meanwhile i go through many days without basic human contact.

City Hunter Punch 2199

FUCK WOMeN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DULL,UNEVENTFUL NONSENSE.

She wants chad to fuck her

i was lonely for so long that i became unable to speak my mother tongue without mistakes. it took me months to relearn,
still i feel like i will never again reach my former level.

normies should just fuck of. they probably couldn't even imagine not speaking with anyone for a mere week.

Claims to be a loner. Posts inane vlog for thousands of cunts and simps to comment on. Checks out! Meanwhile when I had a channel, I'd be lucky to get 1-2 comments and they were usually trolls. Fuck this faggoty gay shitpushing earth.

"A day in the life of a loner"

21,000,000 total views
550k subs

When normal people talk about "just be yourself" or when they talk about your problems and how they're not a big deal, this is the perspective that they're talking from, think about that, this is what they think our lives are like.

Fucking attention whore

Hope she gets acidfaced

>loner
>female

Literally pick one. Lonely females don't exist.

She's a sapiosexual I bet.

Me or most of us could put up a day in the life of a loner video and normies wouldn’t be able to believe it’s true. Incredible how lonely I am and I’m sure many others here are as well.

has a plethora of subcuckers and calls herself lonely , despite propably getting donations and free shit up her ass

dafuq man

How is that possible, all foids regardless of what they look like usually have at least a 1000 Facebook friends

Loner foid: "I'm so sad Chad doesn't want to fuck me, just this bunch of average and incel guys"