Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A decent looking guy who is incel due to not having a good social circle is not a "mentalcel".

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
There seems to be two camps in the incelosphere. The first and most common idea is that a dude is incel due to being ugly. The second is that a dude can be a good looking enough normie but have mental problems like autism that cause him to be incel. So the two types of incel are basically "truecel" and "mentalcel". But I think there is a third type of incel that needs to be discussed.

If a dude is okay looking, he could still get females even if he's not Chad, (inb4 people screech, granted, he could still get cucked), but if you go outside you can see normies with girlfriends, and they got those through SOCIAL CIRCLE. Having a social circle isn't something you can magically build, it is a RESOURCE. And being able to make friends in and of itself isn't enough to have a social circle to meet girls. It's possible to be an incel with a couple guy friends but not have social access to females. This is not a "mental" issue, it's an issue of Social Resources.

mentalcellism is cope to a large degree

even if you ignore looks

status, standing and social resources are actual RESOURCES

you don't just create them by being NT and "not a mentalcel" and "not an autist"

you either have them, or you don't

If someone has normie looks they need to be mega social and as low inhib as possible to get a girlfriend.
A normie guy with a normie personality will die incel

You have to take into consideration that in order to have a decent social circle you need to meet a certain threshold in looks and more importantly being NT. Otherwise it is statistically true that the more people you meet the higher the probability that you'll end up with someone.

I mostly agree, but if the normie doesn't have autism and can't get a female because of not being "social" enough then that's something he can fix through working on improving himself. Is that still considered an incel if he can voluntarily do something to drastically increase his chances of getting with a female?

If someone has normie looks they need to be mega social and as low inhib as possible to get a girlfriend.
This or be a tallfag

Very true.

This is why "just make friends bro" is dogshit advice.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for unknown guys to get into normie social circles. If you think it is, you're still bluepilled.

I mostly agree, but if the normie doesn't have autism and can't get a female because of not being "social" enough then that's something he can fix through working on improving himself. Is that still considered an incel if he can voluntarily do something to drastically increase his chances of getting with a female?
"Working on improving himself". You mean in a social sense?

You're saying the dude needs to just befriend people he doesn't care too much about, just to network for the chance at sex? Seems like ridiculous hoops to jump through. Also, even if he wants to do this, people who have established social groups aren't eager to make new friends, so you might come across as "needy", especially when they see how "socially poor" you are, and people might feel like withholding friendship.
Very true.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for unknown guys to get into normie social circles. If you think it is, you're still bluepilled.
"Just be NT" is usually dogshit in general.

Last edited:
first is best described as normiecel/failed chad
best way i can describe a mentalcel is probably elliot rodger. he had a small, close group of friends but just couldnt talk to women due to extreme axniety and underlying mental issues. although the most common mentalcels in the community are probably handsome guys who have come close to getting pussy but their serious mental issues got in the way

first is best described as normiecel/failed chad
best way i can describe a mentalcel is probably elliot rodger. he had a small, close group of friends but just couldnt talk to women due to extreme axniety and underlying mental issues. although the most common mentalcels in the community are probably handsome guys who have come close to getting pussy but their serious mental issues got in the way
"failed Chad" doesn't exist. "Failed normie" arguably does. Although the definition of that is up for debate.

As for ER, like you said he had a close group of friends, but he never attended parties where he had strong social access to females. he never even had a chance to talk to women in a situation where it could escalate to dating/sex

"failed Chad" doesn't exist. "Failed normie" arguably does. Although the definition of that is up for debate.
yeah you got a point tbh, ive seen a couple failed chads imo but you could probs chalk that up to failed normie as well
As for ER, like you said he had a close group of friends, but he never attended parties where he had strong social access to females. he never even had a chance to talk to women in a situation where it could escalate to dating/sex
im pretty sure he tried to cold approach out of desperation and the one time he went to a frat party he got bullied and kicked out

yeah you got a point tbh, ive seen a couple failed chads imo but you could probs chalk that up to failed normie as well

im pretty sure he tried to cold approach out of desperation and the one time he went to a frat party he got bullied and kicked out
I do remember the frat party where he cold approached and got kicked out. But that was my point. Cold approach is useless for Non-Chads because she is going by looks alone, it's basically a real life version of Tinder. If Elliot had a healthy social circle, he could've been introduced to a female in a healthier way instead of having to show up alone like an autist.

I do remember the frat party where he cold approached and got kicked out. But that was my point. Cold approach is useless for Non-Chads because she is going by looks alone, it's basically a real life version of Tinder. If Elliot had a healthy social circle, he could've been introduced to a female in a healthier way instead of having to show up alone like an autist.
cold approach= embarrassment for non chads and chad larpers, standard issue for chads
and elliot had a pretty good chance at a social circle, he was even invited to the hunger games premiere, its just that he couldnt make any use of it with his autism

cold approach= embarrassment for non chads and chad larpers, standard issue for chads
and elliot had a pretty good chance at a social circle, he was even invited to the hunger games premiere, its just that he couldnt make any use of it with his autism
Elliot was only invited to that hunger games premeire because of his dad's connections anyway. It's not like Elliot knew anyone from his school there to build his social circle into something big.

TBH. People, even on here, don’t seem to understand just how bad hypergamy has gotten. Also corona had made it even more so than tinder is real life. If you can’t get decent looking matches who message you on tinder, most males can’t, than you are an incel. Radical feminism and foids rights incelizes a lot of men. I rarely ever see “normie men with foids” as users here like to claim. @Personalityinkwell

TBH. People, even on here, don’t seem to understand just how bad hypergamy has gotten. Also corona had made it even more so than tinder is real life. If you can’t get decent looking matches who message you on tinder, most males can’t, than you are an incel. Radical feminism and foids rights incelizes a lot of men. I rarely ever see “normie men with foids” as users here like to claim. @Personalityinkwell
I was referring more to 6-7/10 dudes as opposed to 5/10 dudes.

As for corona, that actually has made social circle completely irrelevant.

And it's also worth noting I'm referring to high school and college. After school social circle game is 99% dead.

Just make friends bro lmao

The reality is that nobody wants to be friends with somebody who doesn’t have any friends. There’s a reason why no one in high school ever invited you to come sit at their table during lunch when they saw you were by yourself. Normies are afraid that their own social status will be tainted or lowered just by associating with someone like you.

Fairly certain that Catharsis guy is a larp.

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

An NT/low inhib/jester maxed/social circle-maxed/confident bro/driver licensed/decent job-cel 6 can often ascend with close enough to their looksmatch.

Last edited:
I was referring more to 6-7/10 dudes as opposed to 5/10 dudes.

As for corona, that actually has made social circle completely irrelevant.

And it's also worth noting I'm referring to high school and college. After school social circle game is 99% dead.
I agree with social circle being dead after college. It might be dead after HS even tbh. I guess you have a point with 6-7 dudes. I don’t think 6-7 males are incels I just think they get SMV mogged by basically every toilet and can’t consistently get sex with attractive partners like chad and foids can.

Very true.

There seems to be two camps in the incelosphere. The first and most common idea is that a dude is incel due to being ugly. The second is that a dude can be a good looking enough normie but have mental problems like autism that cause him to be incel. So the two types of incel are basically "truecel" and "mentalcel". But I think there is a third type of incel that needs to be discussed.

If a dude is okay looking, he could still get females even if he's not Chad, (inb4 people screech, granted, he could still get cucked), but if you go outside you can see normies with girlfriends, and they got those through SOCIAL CIRCLE. Having a social circle isn't something you can magically build, it is a RESOURCE. And being able to make friends in and of itself isn't enough to have a social circle to meet girls. It's possible to be an incel with a couple guy friends but not have social access to females. This is not a "mental" issue, it's an issue of Social Resources.

Since you guys are extremely non NT( no offense)
how can you know its impossible or so hard to make friends as an NT Guy?
Having a few awkward low status friends who dont party or go to social events with girls(like festivals/concerts/raves/bars) is not NT or good enough friends wise .

Two of the most popular guys i know are ugly fat people yet they have a sea of friends and connections.

Having a few awkward low status friends who dont party or go to social events with girls(like festivals/concerts/raves/bars) is not NT or good enough friends wise .

Two of the most popular guys i know are ugly fat people yet they have a sea of friends and connections.

The reality is that nobody wants to be friends with somebody who doesn’t have any friends. There’s a reason why no one in high school ever invited you to come sit at their table during lunch when they saw you were by yourself. Normies are afraid that their own social status will be tainted or lowered just by associating with someone like you.

Should i change my describtion from mentalcel to lacking in social recourcescel? Lol.

Should i change my describtion from mentalcel to lacking in social recourcescel? Lol.
Perhaps. We don't seem to be able to have an exact term for this though.

You don’t have to be non-NT to be socially retarded.
Socialcel.

I'm not a classical lower tho, at least not anymore. I guess mentalcel is really the best term we have atm to describe my situation.

These are likely inherited and built up from a very very young age. It is impossible to manufacture super large social circles starting from a small amount of friends in late teens/early 20s. You can't blame someone because in their early teens they liked to just chill with a few close friends.

I'm not a mentalcel

I agree to a certain extent.

Elaborate
I do not believe "mentalcels" exist. People use the label when they are coping with the fact they are not good looking enough to get the women they want. It is easy to blame your brain but even a low IQ, stuttering, shy Chad would get fine ass bitches.

cope, 90% of people are normies with normie personalities and most have sex

I do not believe "mentalcels" exist. People use the label when they are coping with the fact they are not good looking enough to get the women they want. It is easy to blame your brain but even a low IQ, stuttering, shy Chad would get fine ass bitches.
No fucking shit Chad gets laid.

But when you take two normies, one who is super social circle maxxed, and the other has only a few male friends, then what happens is the first gets a girlfriend and the other ends up incel. This is not a "mental" issue, but one related to STATUS.

cope, to build a social circle you only need to look good, put yourself out there, and be confident which comes with looking good due to the positive feedback cycle

cope, to build a social circle you only need to look good, put yourself out there, and be confident which comes with looking good due to the positive feedback cycle
By "look good", do you mean be Chad? Because plenty of average looking people have good social circles in high school and college

These are likely inherited and built up from a very very young age. It is impossible to manufacture super large social circles starting from a small amount of friends in late teens/early 20s. You can't blame someone because in their early teens they liked to just chill with a few close friends.
You can always make friends. You just need to learn how bro. Dont blame ur looks on everything my friend.
I'm not a mentalcel
because you are one of the more NT members here from what it seems.

You can always make friends. You just need to learn how bro. Dont blame ur looks on everything my friend.
I never said it was all looks. Seriously stop using that strawman.

The point is that friends are usually made through other friends, when you start at a position of social poverty, it is much harder to make friends. Even if you do make friends, the quality of those friends will be lower.

3. You usually need SOME social resources in order to get more, just losing out on the earliest social resources you get from family ties can put you on the backfoot, and the disgust shown to you by people who notice your poverty in social resources is not imagined, it's really there, and it wouldn't exist if social resources had little value, meaning they were actually easy to generate or obtain. They are treated as a precious thing because they are a precious thing.

4. Trying to fast track your acquisition of social resources puts you at risk of being taken advantage of by sociopaths. This is part of the reason why social resources are so valued. You are not just connected but you are connected to the right people.

I never said it was all looks. Seriously stop using that strawman.

The point is that friends are usually made through other friends, when you start at a position of social poverty, it is much harder to make friends. Even if you do make friends, the quality of those friends will be lower.
Stop quoting other peoples texts bro.
Btw why dont you read guides and try new strategies on making friends instead of assuming its really hard or close to impossible?

making friends is not the same as attracting women, its in your control while the latter isnt.

Stop quoting other peoples texts bro.
Btw why dont you read guides and try new strategies on making friends instead of assuming its really hard or close to impossible?

making friends is not the same as attracting women, its in your control while the latter isnt.
Stop getting mad when I quote texts. The only reason you do is because it is a good point.

I have read texts on that shit, and its gimmicky as fuck. Making friends occurs in school settings or through other friend groups. Being a low status fuck makes it hard to acquire high quality social resources past a certain age. You seem to be denying this basic truth. When people see you as a low status person they look down upon you, this is NOT BS. So stop acting like it is.

By "look good", do you mean be Chad? Because plenty of average looking people have good social circles in high school and college
fair point tbh. even ugly men can have a social circle i'd say, but being truly respected, let alone getting a gf, is another story

average males with gfs arent any better than us... they're either betabuxxers or the gf settled with him bc chad won't have her, and they always get cucked

This seems to be an extension of sub-8 theory

Depends on whether "working on improving himself" means learning to jestermaxx. If a woman is attracted to your jestermaxxing but not your true personality it's not legit love but rather more similar to prostitution.

Last edited:
Is not a mentalcel, it's a fakecel