Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A decent looking guy who is incel due to not having a good social circle is not a "mentalcel".

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Stop getting mad when I quote texts. The only reason you do is because it is a good point.

I have read texts on that shit, and its gimmicky as fuck. Making friends occurs in school settings or through other friend groups. Being a low status fuck makes it hard to acquire high quality social resources past a certain age. You seem to be denying this basic truth. When people see you as a low status person they look down upon you, this is NOT BS. So stop acting like it is.
Yes, but your low status is signaled by being non NT.
NT people make friends, This is undeniable.
If your looks are gonna effect your ability to make friends, you need to be a legit 1/10 burnvictim.

Im not saying its your fault you are non NT. But stop blaming other non factors in making friends. Just realize its your lack of social skills that makes you unable to make friends-nothing else. Just admit it.

I agree with this they’re fakecels

Yes, but your low status is signaled by being non NT.
NT people make friends, This is undeniable.
If your looks are gonna effect your ability to make friends, you need to be a legit 1/10 burnvictim.

Im not saying its your fault you are non NT. But stop blaming other non factors in making friends. Just realize its your lack of social skills that makes you unable to make friends-nothing else. Just admit it.
No, you are wrong. A 7/10 dude with lots of friends has an easier time making friends then a 4/10 dude who has only a few friends to begin with.

You do realize that in many cases, men meet friends through other friends? Social vetting is a real thing, and its a much more effective way to make friends than meeting them without social vetting.

Looks, social resources, and social skills are all factors in making friends. You will respond by saying "stop blaming it on pure looks". I never did, I said it was a FACTOR. You need to understand that.
I agree with this they’re fakecels
If they're not getting laid they can't be fakecel.

>Too high inhib to talk on discord
> not a mentalcel
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What? Never said that i'm not a mentalcel or that mentalcels are fakecels. I just said that if a guy is decent looking and is low inhib to get a social circle he's a fakecel. And if he can't get a social circle with holes or interact with them he would be some kind of mentalcel i guess tho less extreme than most and probably fixable.

No, you are wrong. A 7/10 dude with lots of friends has an easier time making friends then a 4/10 dude who has only a few friends to begin with.

You do realize that in many cases, men meet friends through other friends? Social vetting is a real thing, and its a much more effective way to make friends than meeting them without social vetting.

Looks, social resources, and social skills are all factors in making friends. You will respond by saying "stop blaming it on pure looks". I never did, I said it was a FACTOR. You need to understand that.

You still wont admit its your social skills that make you unable to get friends? Dont be one of those copers, just admit it and move on bro

You still wont admit its your social skills that make you unable to get friends? Dont be one of those copers, just admit it and move on bro
I have had friends though bro, its not like I haven't ever had friends.

Why do you seem so invested on telling me what's going on in my life? You act like you know what other's people situations are but you don't.

And you basically ignored the details of my post, because it's impossible to debunk. We both know that social vetting and looks affect how you are accepted and perceived by others.

You need to be NT to make friends.
I've seen it in my current job where all the new lads were juniors and no one knew each other.
The NTs made strong social bonds and partyd together while I was excluded. Eventually, the NTs invited other non work friends to their nightly gatherings and so on.

You are both right.

Last edited:
You need to be NT to make friends.
I've seen it in my current job where all the new lads were juniors and no one knew each other.
The NTs made strong social bonds and partyd together while I was excluded. Eventually, the NTs invited other non work friends to their nightly gatherings.
You are talking about a new job, where everyone starts from scratch and is on an EQUAL LEVEL in terms of social resources.

But if you are BEHIND others, it's a different story.

Thanks for boosting my older writing, bro, it needs more exposure.

If you're looking for a short term for this type of thing, I like to call it "logistics", you can probably search that term here for more.

You shouldn't have to tell anyone that the logistics problem immediately becomes atrocious if you're a virgin and low on friends past the age of 18-19 or so, which covers a lot of people that are posting on incel and looks forums.

By that age it's almost as bad as being deformed or autistic, your life story will literally scare people and make them do double takes, right now I can't even imagine the amount of fabrications you will have to deploy to disguise yourself as a normie since things change faster and faster as time goes on.

Looks & Personality are both important when it comes to making friends.

You are talking about a new job, where everyone starts from scratch and is on an EQUAL LEVEL in terms of social resources.

But if you are BEHIND others, it's a different story.
I was on an equal level yet I was the only one excluded.
NTpill is real.

I have more than a dozend friends. It’s easy to make friends and to build up „social circles„ if you are committed to hobbies. But guess what:1. women hardly share interests with men, so that every hobby has a massive surplus of males, 2. foids you know through social circels usually are not interested in you, if you lack the looks.
And 3. 40% of households in my city are single, meaning even most normies in my environment are singles. Every woman gets a couple of orbiters just through entering the room.
in 2020 it’s over as an incel.Cope if you would be attractive women would fuck you if you have mental problems or not, if you are intelligent or not, if you are a good guy or not...

I was on an equal level yet I was the only one excluded.
NTpill is real.
I agree

It's worth noting that I worked at a place from July 2018-July 2019, and I hung out with a dude there outside of work, and i also talked to people there just fine. So my NT ability didn't hurt me there.

I agree

It's worth noting that I worked at a place from July 2018-July 2019, and I hung out with a dude there outside of work, and i also talked to people there just fine. So my NT ability didn't hurt me there.
I would say looks, NT, status and stock of current relations are all factors of building a social circle.
If you are lacking on at least 3 of these factors, it's over. :feelsrope:

I have had friends though bro, its not like I haven't ever had friends.

Why do you seem so invested on telling me what's going on in my life? You act like you know what other's people situations are but you don't.

And you basically ignored the details of my post, because it's impossible to debunk. We both know that social vetting and looks affect how you are accepted and perceived by others.
Same can be Said to you, why are you so invested in spreading this coping worldview that your lack of friends are because of your looks?

Blackpill has always been about the truth for me, even when you use it to cope. I dont accept blackpill copes, and i will debunk then as long as i am in the community.

Blaming your friend status in adult life on your looks or other stuff is just a cope.

My current friend status is the way it is because of my social skills. See? Wasnt that hard to admit.

Same can be Said to you, why are you so invested in spreading this coping worldview that your lack of friends are because of your looks?

Blackpill has always been about the truth for me, even when you use it to cope. I dont accept blackpill copes, and i will debunk then as long as i am in the community.

Blaming your friend status in adult life on your looks or other stuff is just a cope.

My current friend status is the way it is because of my social skills. See? Wasnt that hard to admit.
how can i improve my social skills?

Just because you "admitted" it, doesn't make it necessarily true. Your social skills are a factor, but your looks and lack of social resources, as well as the stigma of being a male virgin, is also a factor.

You think if you were good looking and had sex in high school you'd be in the same position friends wise now?

Just because you "admitted" it, doesn't make it necessarily true. Your social skills are a factor, but your looks and lack of social resources, as well as the stigma of being a male virgin, is also a factor.
Whatever makes you feel better to tell yourself tbh
You think if you were good looking and had sex in high school you'd be in the same position friends wise now?
Hell no. Everything would have been better. Thats why i specifically stated that your personality is not your fault. But that doesnt mean you cant change it. Thats part of being an adult, taking control of things that are changeble.
how can i improve my social skills?
thats a million dollar question, i can give you some tips, but it will take some time(im on phone now) PM me if interested.

Whatever makes you feel better to tell yourself tbh

Hell no. Everything would have been better. Thats why i specifically stated that your personality is not your fault. But that doesnt mean you cant change it. Thats part of being an adult, taking control of things that are changeble.

thats a million dollar question, i can give you some tips, but it will take some time(im on phone now) PM me if interested.
I don't see why I shouldn't acknowledge the truth about the logistics of making friends. But if you want to act like social skills is the ONLY factor, and that nothing else matters, then that's fine too.

I have seen uglier people than me with much more active social lives and friends than me. I'll fully admit that I'm antisocial and never really had any interest in others. As a result of that my social skills are probably garbage now too.

Even being somewhat good-looking doesn't mean you will automatically have friends at all honestly.

I have seen uglier people than me with much more active social lives and friends than me. I'll fully admit that I'm antisocial and never really had any interest in others. As a result of that my social skills are probably garbage now too.

Even being somewhat good-looking doesn't mean you will automatically have friends at all honestly.
Based bro

Of course looks aren't the ONLY factor, never said it was. If you never try at all, friends don't appear out of thin air.

But those ugly dudes, did they make their friends from scratch later in life, or were they made early, and expanded through preexisting friends? 100% chance its the latter

But those ugly dudes, did they make their friends from scratch later in life, or were they made early, and expanded through preexisting friends? 100% chance its the latter
Yeah, I'm not denying it's harder to make friends later in life. At this point I'm not sure what would happen if I went all out honestly.

I don't think it's that different for someone that is somewhat good-looking as well at that stage in the game.

People get lives, work, start families, etc when they become adults. Despite my mom and dad still having lots of friends I've seen first-hand how things change and they barely hang out.

Thanks for boosting my older writing, bro, it needs more exposure.

If you're looking for a short term for this type of thing, I like to call it "logistics", you can probably search that term here for more.

You shouldn't have to tell anyone that the logistics problem immediately becomes atrocious if you're a virgin and low on friends past the age of 18-19 or so, which covers a lot of people that are posting on incel and looks forums.

By that age it's almost as bad as being deformed or autistic, your life story will literally scare people and make them do double takes, right now I can't even imagine the amount of fabrications you will have to deploy to disguise yourself as a normie since things change faster and faster as time goes on.
Yeah it's insane. You literally have to hustle at early high school, yet we are told "everything will work itself out later".

Spot on. In evolutionary biology, women wouldn't typically mate with men from outside their tribe, as it was very dangerous. However, they would if he was genetically superior or had vast amounts of resources. People don't understand how harmful not having a social circle is.

No fucking shit Chad gets laid.

But when you take two normies, one who is super social circle maxxed, and the other has only a few male friends, then what happens is the first gets a girlfriend and the other ends up incel. This is not a "mental" issue, but one related to STATUS.

You are looking at a different angle than I am, but we generally agree on the idea. "Mentalcel" = meme.

You are looking at a different angle than I am, but we generally agree on the idea. "Mentalcel" = meme.
Yes I think you get the gist. Good :feelsYall:

thank you for outing LARPS tbh

iirc most "mentalcels" are just trying to snake their way onto here while showing everyone they are attractive like insom
ok word. Yeah I agree 99.9% of incels are sub7. The only 7+ people here are fakecels, and they are a minority