Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A Democratic State Rep in Ohio proposed an amendment to the heartbeat bill that would allow abortion only on African-American babies.

KKK 2 : Electric boogaloo

high iq democrat

because they claim that republicans are the racist party but at the same time they pull this off. shows again that the democrats are the real racists

because they claim that republicans are the racist party but at the same time they pull this off. shows again that the democrats are the real racists
High IQ

During the time of the civil war, the democrats used to represent the right wing. So I guess history is repeating itself

CORRECTION: The guy who proposed it is an Republican, name is Mark Dewine. Not a democratic by the way.

HONK HONK.

It's to the point where a good old fiction book makes WAY more sense than real life. Roald Dahl Vs MSM.

Ohiocel here.

Democrats in Ohio are not like coastal or urban democrats. They are largely blue collar democrats or actual blacks, not SJW democrats. Alot of Ohio white democrats don't blacks in the slightest, and were really only democrat because of the unions. My mom is a democrat but hates blacks, for example.

During the 2016 election, the reason Ohio went so far for Trump was because he appealed to these kinds of democrats. Even the Cleveland Police officially supported Trump. Saying they'd support a republican candidate 15 years ago would've gotten an entire room of laughter.

Anyways, it doesn't shock me. Many Ohio democrats are catholic or otherwise christian and are otherwise normal folks. There's no SJWs here really for the most part. The only bad democrats are the blacks.

BTW big ups to Mike DeWine for signing this. You earned your vote from me.

Electric boogaloo
>boogaloo

A Democrat...

Hope this gets passed ngl

The democratic party is cancer

Ohiocel here.

Democrats in Ohio are not like coastal or urban democrats. They are largely blue collar democrats or actual blacks, not SJW democrats. Alot of Ohio white democrats don't blacks in the slightest, and were really only democrat because of the unions. My mom is a democrat but hates blacks, for example.
Same for the Rust Belt here in WNY. Even though my county is overall democrat, it's entirely because of unions. Everyone here hates niggers and is racist scum like me.

Hope this gets passed ngl
It did. I'm very proud of this state. Next to a complete ban!

Same for the Rust Belt here in WNY. Even though my county is overall democrat, it's entirely because of unions. Everyone here hates niggers and is racist scum like me.
It seems that all of New York gets cucked by NYC. I stopped near Buffalo once for cigarettes and some snacks and the smokes were like 9 bucks a pack. Better in cucknada where they were like 14 I guess. But Western NY is very rust belt/midwestern. Buffalo and Cleveland are very similar.