Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A farewell to this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Well, good bye. It's come to my attention that the site owner is an fbi-cel so I see no reason to continue posting or using this site.

@gymletethnicel and @sub8male were cool people, I'll miss talking to them (no homo).

And fuck you @SergeantIncel if you really are a GovernmentCel.

Last edited:
goodbye fren, i wish you luck on your journey.

goodbye fren, i wish you luck on your journey.
Good bye, only a matter of time before this thread is deleted and I am officially banned. Good luck on your journey as well.

Good bye, only a matter of time before this thread is deleted and I am officially banned. Good luck on your journey as well.
it got moved to offtopic

anyways why are you surprised?

it got moved to offtopic

anyways why are you surprised?
It hit me how dark and creepy is it that the government created an artificial place for virgins to talk to eachother, they are using our information and can very well prosecute any of us at any time. It's not a chance I am willing to take, although it is very small

It hit me how dark and creepy is it that the government created an artificial place for virgins to talk to eachother, they are using our information and can very well prosecute any of us at any time. It's not a chance I am willing to take, although it is very small
yeah bro did you see my thread got pinned?

See you tomorrow

brutal tbh. makes sense

i've always been kinda suicidal though
I'm already on the second stage of the "Trifecta" so I figure I should leave before I become suicidal. It's brutal but I have to distance myself from this

I'm already on the second stage of the "Trifecta" so I figure I should leave before I become suicidal. It's brutal but I have to distance myself from this
i see

idc if this is a honeypot tbh I’m 16 so I doubt the feds would straight up shoot me or something. As long as no one I know irl finds out i dont feel amy different anyways

Byebye mister, I guess it's time to throw myself off a building for the government.

Well I mean are you going to believe a post that claimed Master is working with the villain organisation of an anime?
This actually makes perfect sense, @Master's profile picture has a defining feature, a triangle. That represents the Illuminati.

Couple this with the fact that anime profile pictures are so prevalent on this site.

I have a theory that this site is in fact trying to convince young men to find other young men to be attractive through anime girl profile pictures. You see, the anime girls are GL and attached to the user behind the screen who is a guy, people are attracted to the pfp and thus are gay.

Makes perfect sense m8 trust me.

I got the faked Discord PMs right here with a completely wrong ID and everything, the person owning this site actually works for the Soviet government.

This actually makes perfect sense, @Master's profile picture has a defining feature, a triangle. That represents the Illuminati.

Couple this with the fact that anime profile pictures are so prevalent on this site.

I have a theory that this site is in fact trying to convince young men to find other young men to be attractive through anime girl profile pictures. You see, the anime girls are GL and attached to the user behind the screen who is a guy, people are attracted to the pfp and thus are gay.

Makes perfect sense m8 trust me.

I got the faked Discord PMs right here with a completely wrong ID and everything, the person owning this site actually works for the Soviet government.
@Lookscel had some anime avis make you gay theory

It's come to my attention that the site owner is an fbi-cel so I see no reason to continue posting or using this site.
And fuck you @SergeantIncel if you really are a GovernmentCel.
You just said he's a fedcel and then said if in the next sentence.

Isn't serge European anyway?

Another "I'm leaving bro" post :soy:

I don't give a fuck tbh. Nothing of what I post here is illegal so fuck you fbicels :feelsYall:
Yeah but arent you afraid of getting doxxed irl? Imagine fbicels telling people irl you posted on an incel website

Yeah but arent you afraid of getting doxxed irl? Imagine fbicels telling people irl you posted on an incel website
Not really, I'm pretty much a hikikomori at this point. The worst they could do is making my college expel me but then again I failed my classes anyway :feelshaha:

I don't give a fuck tbh. Nothing of what I post here is illegal so fuck you fbicels :feelsYall:
^ you should just assume that the FBI reads everything you say on the internet as a general rule of thumb

And @mental_out 's femboy discord server is merely an extension of this sickening operation.

Farewell and goodbye

i'll miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.