Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A fat fuck incel doesn’t mean he’s a volcel.

NASCARGUY

NASCARGUY

Greycel
I’m 500 lbs 5’10” and ugly as fuck in the face. I am also balding and have a range of mental illness. Don’t fucking gatekeeper inceldom. Some of us land whales are still ugly if we tried to looksmax. Fuck off if you think fatcel means volcel 100% of the time.

you really weigh that much? it's over.

If you weight that much you probably only have a few extra years of life anyway.

If you weight that much you probably only have a few extra years of life anyway.
I went to doctor half a year ago and yep, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and pre diabetic.

You might look like shit even if you lose weight because of your bones.
However, if you do not try, you never know

Lose weight fatty

tbh its the same as saying "if you do not approach you are volcel"
for some incels, its so damn over that they dont even dare to ask

Dude.
Holy fuck, you need to change your life around before you end up fucking dying.

Give me a a shoutout if you end up on my 600 lb life

Bro use your huge body to crush foids in the street.

Lose weight fatty
tbh once you weigh 500 pounds it is actually over. you would still have massive skin flaps and shit even if you lost weight

im just wondering how the fuck does a person become that fat OP? I am roughly the same height as you and I'm a depressed piece of shit who eats fast food multiple times a week, and I'm still under 160 pounds

tbh once you weigh 500 pounds it is actually over. you would still have massive skin flaps and shit even if you lost weight
yeah memes aside it is low key over for op.

Brutal weight, even if you gymmaxx and loose all that weight you'll still look like a ballsack because of the skin flaps, its truly over for you :feelscry:

Dude if you just switch all drinks to diet soda and skip a meal while eating rest like before you will lose 200 pounds.

Some people underestimate female capacity to see good bones. There are some fat dudes who are still good looking to women.

You should lose weight

At 500lbs it’s beyond saving

Fucking Chad in a fat suit!
FAKECEL!
JUST KIDDING you UGLY fat bastard! You belong here with us GODDAMNED motherfucking losers!

:feelshaha: 500lbs? Are you my son?

im just wondering how the fuck does a person become that fat OP? I am roughly the same height as you and I'm a depressed piece of shit who eats fast food multiple times a week, and I'm still under 160 pounds
It's genetics. Large fat cells -> more hunger hormones -> hungry all the time-> fat piece of shit.
Genetics are vastly underrated. Even on this forum. Some guys just can't motivate themselves to study, they are lazy as fuck all the time, meanwhile some other dude straight up studies for 12 hours, he's always motivated. Why? Genetics.

I’m 500 lbs 5’10” and ugly as fuck in the face. I am also balding and have a range of mental illness. Don’t fucking gatekeeper inceldom. Some of us land whales are still ugly if we tried to looksmax. Fuck off if you think fatcel means volcel 100% of the time.
How old are you? Must be in pain 24/7.

:feelshaha: 500lbs? Are you my son?
iu

Have you heard of

"Fat fuck Frank?"

He's famous...
Also known as
Fff

Dude if you just switch all drinks to diet soda and skip a meal while eating rest like before you will lose 200 pounds.

Diet soda still has a lot of empty calories. Would be best to switch to water for most drinks. Also when you weigh that much you can't afford to eat deserts or foods high in fat or sugar at all. When you are that fat I think the fat cells that were created when you put on fat do not go away, they only shrink. So the next time you eat a lot, they retain memory of how fat you were and you quickly put on the fat that you lost.

Dude lose weight before you die a slow & painful death.

Diet soda still has a lot of empty calories. Would be best to switch to water for most drinks. Also when you weigh that much you can't afford to eat deserts or foods high in fat or sugar at all. When you are that fat I think the fat cells that were created when you put on fat do not go away, they only shrink. So the next time you eat a lot, they retain memory of how fat you were and you quickly put on the fat that you lost.
Diet soda has no calories, empty calories are calories you can find in mostly carb food like rice, white bread, sweets, etc where there are not many rich nutrients. You can eat anything you want if you are making deficit by staying under your maintenance level but it will be harder to stay under if you eat non satiating foods. Fats are not the problem, first 10 kilograms i lost was on low carb diet then the remaining 20+ i lost by eating anything including junk food and sweets from time to time, i also drank diet soda the whole time, the key to losing weight is literally calories in calories out no matter how oversimplified it sounds. You are right that fat cells always stay, they shrink once you lose weight but you cannot quickly regain fat weight fast, only water weight which shouldn't be a priority to overweight people trying to lose fat. To gain 1 kilogram of fat you need to be in 7700 calorie surplus so to regain your weight you need to eat over your maintenance level like before losing weight.