Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A fat or ugly girl should be honoured/flattered by your approach, not disgusted

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is the true bullshit of the current situation. Many years ago even I used to see average guys going home with ugly or average girls here and there. Now it's nothing. I remember a conversation I had with a much older guy I used to work with who was in his 70s but carried on working past retirement age. He said (not in these exact words obviously) that when he was younger if a man approached a woman at a bar or on a dance floor the women were flattered at the very least and were like "wow an actual man is showing interest in me!?". Now they are repulsed by default unless he is 4 points above her looks wise.

He said this was largely because in their day to day lives men and women were always separate as in women were mostly office workers and men were manual labourers with no internet or mobile phones so the only time they really interacted was during these social situations which were rare. So these limited environments were kind of like their Tinder so any validation or interaction they got they appreciated it much more.

This is why it is utter horseshit when your parents tell you it's not that bad or it will get better and give you Bluepilled advice because THIS was likely the environment that they grew up in and experienced. Put your mum or dad in an average mans young body now and they would be traumatised in a week in comparison to the above.

We all know even fat girls don’t want us

Put any cunt in a male body with a sub 6 face and shed rope in a day.

I think foids prefer the tic tac suicide method
Thats only because their lives are on tutorial mode. In a male body, theyd legit jump off a bridge after realizing how bad we have it.

Back then men were still respectable. Homer Simpson didn't exist. Even an average men could get foids, simply because he was a man and men control society. Today society is controlled by foids and leftists. (weak men).

In our time foids will only be flattered if you're a 6.2" thugmaxxed drug dealer.

Amen brother. I've been thinking this for a long time, the Juggernaut law is the most devastating of all blackpills. Ugly women have it surprisingly, mind-bogglingly good in today's society. Instead of being treated like ugly males, they're actually being treated very well by society. Of course they still complain cause they never experienced what being a male is like, in their minds they have it very bad, cause they see how pretty women are treated and want the same.

Back then men were still respectable. Homer Simpson didn't exist. Even an average men could get foids, simply because he was a man and men control society. Today society is controlled by foids and leftists. (weak men).

In our time foids will only be flattered if you're a 6.2" thugmaxxed drug dealer.
I agree. It's not even an exaggeration any more and it is almost at the point where they aren't even hiding it.

I'm 36 years old and the only men I have EVER seen get a sniff of a girl in my lifetime are ones who are VERY good looking or VERY thugmaxxed. The rest is just pure social circle pot luck which usually ends up in a miserable relationship anyway.
Amen brother. I've been thinking this for a long time, the Juggernaut law is the most devastating of all blackpills. Ugly women have it surprisingly, mind-bogglingly good in today's society. Instead of being treated like ugly males, they're actually being treated very well by society. Of course they still complain cause they never experienced what being a male is like, in their minds they have it very bad, cause they see how pretty women are treated and want the same.
The thing that baffles me the most is the sort of SJW shit I see people complaining about on the tv and in politics while we are just supposed to deal with this problem and stop complaining. Transgender and racism nonsense for fucks sake. How many transgender people have you seen in your life? Like I said above I'm 36 and have seen about 3 and I'm sure 2 of those were a fucking stag do or a joke. So if there were any others in my vicinity they must've been doing a good job so why are they complaining??? What rights are they being denied compared to us?

Men are blowing their brains out at an alarming rate but we need to be told about how weirdos can't decide whether to wear a dress or not? I often wonder what would happen if Antifa or BLM claimed that Tinder was racist or against transgenders.

Last edited:
fat women were low status just 10 years ago. such a clown world. their SMV skyrocketed in just 10 years.

NEVER HAPPENED IN HUMAN HISTORY, of such rapid cultural change concerning the perceived status of a subgroup of population. its even faster than the acceptance of homosexuality in the second half of 20th century.
Humanity done a u turn in the name of appealing to a subset of people that are never fucking satisfied anyway. It needs to do a U turn in the opposite direction to achieve any normality.

Fat girls are not human as far as iam concerned.
fat women were low status just 10 years ago. such a clown world. their SMV skyrocketed in just 10 years.

NEVER HAPPENED IN HUMAN HISTORY, of such rapid cultural change concerning the perceived status of a subgroup of population. its even faster than the acceptance of homosexuality in the second half of 20th century.

should be honoured/flattered by your approach, not disgusted​

Why? In fairness I'd be pissed if some ugly old man started flirting with me and then lectured me on my disgust at this being unacceptable and that I ought to be flattered/honored.

there isn't really any sort of objective ought-to/should-be type logic here

You are flattered by attention when it's by someone who impresses you so their approval is meaningful to you.

so what we're really upset about here is that we don't impress them

Why? In fairness I'd be pissed if some ugly old man started flirting with me and then lectured me on my disgust at this being unacceptable and that I ought to be flattered/honored.

there isn't really any sort of objective ought-to/should-be type logic here

You are flattered by attention when it's by someone who impresses you so their approval is meaningful to you.

so what we're really upset about here is that we don't impress them
So basically "don't blame m'lady for being upset about you approaching ugly inkwell"???

Tenor

Sounds a bit cucked/bluepilled to be honest. I've seen and experienced this since I was 18. And I'm not lecturing them, I'm posting on incels.co about my dislike for the situation, sport. Cast your eyes upwards at the website you are on, you've left reddit :lul:

Um yes...I am pissed off about that. That's why most of us are here isn't it? We are pissed off that girls that we should and could have gotten into relationships with in years past are now outright aggressive towards us even for being nice. Need me to show you any more ropes? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So basically "don't blame m'lady for being upset about you approaching ugly inkwell"???

Sounds a bit cucked/bluepilled to be honest.

Um yes...I am pissed off about that. That's why most of us are here isn't it? We are pissed off that girls that we should and could have gotten into relationships with in years past are now outright aggressive towards us even for being nice. Need me to show you any more ropes? :rolleyes:
There is a distinction between "upset about being approached" vs "aggressive towards us for even being nice".

Feeling uncomfortable when you're approached by someone not attracted to is something people have less control over compared to how they choose to treat others.

Compare if you asked a girl "would you be open to going for some sort of date with me this week?"

1) "no thank you"​
2) "ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE NOWHERE IN MY LEAGUE! CHAD! COME KICK THIS NECKBEARD'S ASS​

The former is clearly less rage-inducing than the latter. Yeah it'd still make you slightly sad, and maybe even slight anger ("I bet she'd say yes if my face was more handsome!" speculation, etc) but probably not same degree of anger as the latter.

The former is a bit more ambiguous. You can cope w/ bluepill rationalizations like "yeah maybe she'd never say yes, but maybe she would if not for other barriers like she has to catch a plane for a 2-month overseas trip in the next ten minutes" so you can't embrace justified anger to the same degree with (1) as in (2)

Girls can give reply (1) which is relatively polite even if they don't particularly feel honored/flattered by the attention.

I don't believe anyone should be expected/obligated to feel honored/flattered by any particular person's attention.

Even if we believe we are people worthy of respect and that foids should in theory respect us and be flattered by us taking time to reach out to them, there's some things to consider here.

a) the foid may know little about us, so even if she might be capable of acknowledging our worth, it's unrealistic of us to expect her to inherently know that without getting to know us​
b) we may know little about the foid, so even if she would be flattered by us being attentive to her personality (thinking she is worth our time) AFTER getting to know her on some deeper level, she may not feel flattered at receiving a man's attention simply because of her what she thinks are shallow/surface attributes like her body/attractiveness​

Later probably involves some sexist assumptions, like foids assuming their bodies are the male's primary interest. We might well be responding to other cues like how the foid dresses, her body LANGUAGE (posture, facial expressions) or even observed things, like maybe she picked up a piece of litter someone left on the grass and threw it in the trash and THAT impressed us. In THAT case it's actually her personality we're responding to.

We could aid matters by, if responding to something like that, specify that in some way in the pickup line. Like for example "Greetings m'lady, I admire how you threw out that candy wrapper someone else left, I wish there were more avid environmentalists like yourself!"

If she seems apprehensive/hostile in response to that, after an awkward pause of 1-2 seconds one should probably tip one's fedora and go "well g'day ma'am" and continue on one's way.

That's not only wise to avoid problems (keep pressing when she seems uncomfortable and you might get viewed as a harasser) but actually maximizes chances compared to just standing there doing nothing: by abandoning an unresponsive foid (she's not worth your time if she doesn't positively reciprocate within reasonable duration) you're doing a moderate negging which makes you look less desperate compared to doing a lurk/orbit hoping she'll respond.

I don't think there's any chance of a missed opportunity in doing that: if she would've replied but was just pausing to think of something to say, then she'll probably say something as you leave. Otherwise (silent treatment) she probably wants nothing to do with you. If she's super aspie/awkward maybe affirmation could be non- verbal like a smile or a filler pseudoword ("um..." etc)

One of the greater difficulties would be when a foid is scared and just nervously fills the void of conversation to avoid offending/angering you, but actually is uncomfortable and not wanting to speak. Ideally we perceive those situations and leave her alone, but one of the big dilemmas I think would be those situations where it's not overwhelmingly obvious and we're not sure.

The "she's scared and just being polite but wants us to leave" situation happens exponentially more often for us than for Chad, so that possibility will seem probable and overwhelm us to the point of second-guessing everything. If it's true 99% of the time then the 1% of the time it isn't, you'll probably assess a false positive.

Conversely this is probably why Chad is prone to harassing the occasional unicorn who doesn't like him: girls respond positively 99% of the time so the 1% of the time a girl wants him to go, he's likely not to perceive it.

The flip side which complicates it is that in addition to "girl wants you to leave but acts pleasant out of politeness" is that you also have girls who want you to stay but don't want to appear over-eager and thus play hard-to-get and standoffish.

What's very bad about this game is that enough girls do this for it to be known, which means even girls who are genuinely making an attempt to be standoffish because they want to leave can be interpreted as just "playing" at resistance rather than genuinely resisting.

That's probably another reason Chad tends to get rapey (though with less consequence: foids are more likely to forgive him and retroactively rationalize it as a non-rape with attractive men) because he knows a higher % of women will desire him and play hard to get compared to women who dislike him (polite and impolite combined)

We are so used to rejection that the idea of women playing hard to get to impress us is a needle in a haystack: it's far more likely that their rejection is genuine, so we don't second-guess standoffishness to the same degree Chad would.

Smart women would realize that and if they did desire our company, hopefully be more forthright about it and not play games.

Another foid game which contributes to the 'rape culture' they whine about is "I want to see if I'm important enough to this guy for him to persist in pursuing me despite obstacles". The whole "fight for me" thing, like if they coquettishly say they're busy, have a BF, not interested, etc but are lying.

These same barriers/hoops done to elevate a woman's SMV (conveying chastity / less likely to have sex partners) are also done to literally narrow down the field of men she's willing to date to those who will ignore barriers and persist in going after them.

The problem with that strategy is that women who put barriers like this in place simply because already know they don't want a relationship with someone (not to enhance her SMV/importance or shit-test someone she views as a prospect) are inevitably going to get harassed by confused unrequited men because the same signals are being used.

Distinguishing these requires further attention to subtle things and good intution: like one would hope that shit-testing SMV-raising women have some kind of subtle cues (playfulness, reciprocative body language which contradicts her words, or vice versa) that could help in distinguishing them from legit-rejecting women.

I think that's where "mixed signals" type memes come in. That's not utterly reliable though: a woman might blush (unchosen unconscious reaction) for reasons of embarassment rather than arousal. Something which might be used to detect dishonesty ("she says no, but she wants me") could also merely be a symptom of nervousness ("she says no, but she's scared of how men react to rejection")

I would hope acknowledging these facets and empathizing on confusion and fear and mixed signals would humanize us some what to foids, at least hypothetically, to dismantle misandric charicatures of one-dimensionality.

At the same time: I can't expect some random foid to telepathically be aware of me writing an essay like this, and should not fault her for not knowing who I am and how I think from some random encounter. All she has to go on at least from outset is stereotypes, and there are some bad guys out there who propogate them.

These of course get inflated by foids who focus in on those bad actors, the same way our own negative stereotypes about women are probably slightly exaggerated (though I think to a lesser degree) by obvious bad actors we've witnessed who we zero in on and give undue importance to when establishing precedents.

worth noting: "go out with me?" is a pretty assertive opener. I never get that far because you want to establish rapport first (get to know at least some basic stuff) before moving to that, and it's those pre-openers (if asking on a date is sex then "foreplay") which confuse me and which I have a lot of difficulty with.

There is a distinction between "upset about being approached" vs "aggressive towards us for even being nice".

Feeling uncomfortable when you're approached by someone not attracted to is something people have less control over compared to how they choose to treat others.

Compare if you asked a girl "would you be open to going for some sort of date with me this week?"

1) "no thank you"​
2) "ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE NOWHERE IN MY LEAGUE! CHAD! COME KICK THIS NECKBEARD'S ASS​

The former is clearly less rage-inducing than the latter. Yeah it'd still make you slightly sad, and maybe even slight anger ("I bet she'd say yes if my face was more handsome!" speculation, etc) but probably not same degree of anger as the latter.

The former is a bit more ambiguous. You can cope w/ bluepill rationalizations like "yeah maybe she'd never say yes, but maybe she would if not for other barriers like she has to catch a plane for a 2-month overseas trip in the next ten minutes" so you can't embrace justified anger to the same degree with (1) as in (2)

Girls can give reply (1) which is relatively polite even if they don't particularly feel honored/flattered by the attention.

I don't believe anyone should be expected/obligated to feel honored/flattered by any particular person's attention.

Even if we believe we are people worthy of respect and that foids should in theory respect us and be flattered by us taking time to reach out to them, there's some things to consider here.

a) the foid may know little about us, so even if she might be capable of acknowledging our worth, it's unrealistic of us to expect her to inherently know that without getting to know us​
b) we may know little about the foid, so even if she would be flattered by us being attentive to her personality (thinking she is worth our time) AFTER getting to know her on some deeper level, she may not feel flattered at receiving a man's attention simply because of her what she thinks are shallow/surface attributes like her body/attractiveness​

Later probably involves some sexist assumptions, like foids assuming their bodies are the male's primary interest. We might well be responding to other cues like how the foid dresses, her body LANGUAGE (posture, facial expressions) or even observed things, like maybe she picked up a piece of litter someone left on the grass and threw it in the trash and THAT impressed us. In THAT case it's actually her personality we're responding to.

We could aid matters by, if responding to something like that, specify that in some way in the pickup line. Like for example "Greetings m'lady, I admire how you threw out that candy wrapper someone else left, I wish there were more avid environmentalists like yourself!"

If she seems apprehensive/hostile in response to that, after an awkward pause of 1-2 seconds one should probably tip one's fedora and go "well g'day ma'am" and continue on one's way.

That's not only wise to avoid problems (keep pressing when she seems uncomfortable and you might get viewed as a harasser) but actually maximizes chances compared to just standing there doing nothing: by abandoning an unresponsive foid (she's not worth your time if she doesn't positively reciprocate within reasonable duration) you're doing a moderate negging which makes you look less desperate compared to doing a lurk/orbit hoping she'll respond.

I don't think there's any chance of a missed opportunity in doing that: if she would've replied but was just pausing to think of something to say, then she'll probably say something as you leave. Otherwise (silent treatment) she probably wants nothing to do with you. If she's super aspie/awkward maybe affirmation could be non- verbal like a smile or a filler pseudoword ("um..." etc)

One of the greater difficulties would be when a foid is scared and just nervously fills the void of conversation to avoid offending/angering you, but actually is uncomfortable and not wanting to speak. Ideally we perceive those situations and leave her alone, but one of the big dilemmas I think would be those situations where it's not overwhelmingly obvious and we're not sure.

The "she's scared and just being polite but wants us to leave" situation happens exponentially more often for us than for Chad, so that possibility will seem probable and overwhelm us to the point of second-guessing everything. If it's true 99% of the time then the 1% of the time it isn't, you'll probably assess a false positive.

Conversely this is probably why Chad is prone to harassing the occasional unicorn who doesn't like him: girls respond positively 99% of the time so the 1% of the time a girl wants him to go, he's likely not to perceive it.

The flip side which complicates it is that in addition to "girl wants you to leave but acts pleasant out of politeness" is that you also have girls who want you to stay but don't want to appear over-eager and thus play hard-to-get and standoffish.

What's very bad about this game is that enough girls do this for it to be known, which means even girls who are genuinely making an attempt to be standoffish because they want to leave can be interpreted as just "playing" at resistance rather than genuinely resisting.

That's probably another reason Chad tends to get rapey (though with less consequence: foids are more likely to forgive him and retroactively rationalize it as a non-rape with attractive men) because he knows a higher % of women will desire him and play hard to get compared to women who dislike him (polite and impolite combined)

We are so used to rejection that the idea of women playing hard to get to impress us is a needle in a haystack: it's far more likely that their rejection is genuine, so we don't second-guess standoffishness to the same degree Chad would.

Smart women would realize that and if they did desire our company, hopefully be more forthright about it and not play games.

Another foid game which contributes to the 'rape culture' they whine about is "I want to see if I'm important enough to this guy for him to persist in pursuing me despite obstacles". The whole "fight for me" thing, like if they coquettishly say they're busy, have a BF, not interested, etc but are lying.

These same barriers/hoops done to elevate a woman's SMV (conveying chastity / less likely to have sex partners) are also done to literally narrow down the field of men she's willing to date to those who will ignore barriers and persist in going after them.

The problem with that strategy is that women who put barriers like this in place simply because already know they don't want a relationship with someone (not to enhance her SMV/importance or shit-test someone she views as a prospect) are inevitably going to get harassed by confused unrequited men because the same signals are being used.

Distinguishing these requires further attention to subtle things and good intution: like one would hope that shit-testing SMV-raising women have some kind of subtle cues (playfulness, reciprocative body language which contradicts her words, or vice versa) that could help in distinguishing them from legit-rejecting women.

I think that's where "mixed signals" type memes come in. That's not utterly reliable though: a woman might blush (unchosen unconscious reaction) for reasons of embarassment rather than arousal. Something which might be used to detect dishonesty ("she says no, but she wants me") could also merely be a symptom of nervousness ("she says no, but she's scared of how men react to rejection")

I would hope acknowledging these facets and empathizing on confusion and fear and mixed signals would humanize us some what to foids, at least hypothetically, to dismantle misandric charicatures of one-dimensionality.

At the same time: I can't expect some random foid to telepathically be aware of me writing an essay like this, and should not fault her for not knowing who I am and how I think from some random encounter. All she has to go on at least from outset is stereotypes, and there are some bad guys out there who propogate them.

These of course get inflated by foids who focus in on those bad actors, the same way our own negative stereotypes about women are probably slightly exaggerated (though I think to a lesser degree) by obvious bad actors we've witnessed who we zero in on and give undue importance to when establishing precedents.

worth noting: "go out with me?" is a pretty assertive opener. I never get that far because you want to establish rapport first (get to know at least some basic stuff) before moving to that, and it's those pre-openers (if asking on a date is sex then "foreplay") which confuse me and which I have a lot of difficulty with.
dn rd, but damn, what an argumentlossus :feelshmm:

but tbh, landwhale zoomer foids are completely free if they reject their male counterparts, it has no repercussions whatsoever even if the rejection is brutal, people even find it funny.

they are so fat and ugly but also so entitled that it disgusts me :feelspuke:

tbh, landwhale zoomer foids are completely free if they reject their male counterparts, it has no repercussions whatsoever even if the rejection is brutal, people even find it funny.
I guess the upside to this is we clearly know they are cruel people and won't feel bad about missing out on an opportunity to be in a relationship with them.

TBH it's more saddening (if less rage-inducing) when I'm let down gently because I think "this is a polite girl who would be good company that I can't accompany"

Others finding it funny is in a way good too, because you know they're also bad company. Good people would be chagrined at such cruelty/mockery.

The deeper sadness is just how this subtly lowers your value in the eyes of foids who don't laugh at you but who still mirror their peers' behaviors and devalue you due to that social humiliation.

I guess the upside to this is we clearly know they are cruel people and won't feel bad about missing out on an opportunity to be in a relationship with them.

TBH it's more saddening (if less rage-inducing) when I'm let down gently because I think "this is a polite girl who would be good company that I can't accompany"

Others finding it funny is in a way good too, because you know they're also bad company. Good people would be chagrined at such cruelty/mockery.

The deeper sadness is just how this subtly lowers your value in the eyes of foids who don't laugh at you but who still mirror their peers' behaviors and devalue you due to that social humiliation.
based :feelsokman:

1) "no thank you"​

KJzMLIF.gif

I feel honoured that you think I'm worth that huge reply thanks :lul: but I'll take a proper read of this tomorrow sorry man. I need to go to bed now.

honoured that you think I'm worth that huge reply
In fairness besides primary benefit of recipient there is also secondary benefit of other readers if that takes the pressure off.