Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL a female barber rejected me

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
when i was bluepilled i got a shitty haircut from a female barber and asked for her business card for future cuts and she told me she ran out. when I asked for anything that had her number on it to schedule an appointment she told me to leave. jfl

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What the fuck wrong with this bitch!?

Just get a haircut, bro!

I have never gone to a female barber

good, female barbers fucking suck they make me rage i am never going to a female barber again

i had nice hair it was one of my best copes, it unironically looked like this

until that dumb bitch cut it all off i fucking hate female barbers now i have to wait weeks until i can hide my skull again

Fuck most barbers,they take my money and do what they want to my hair,they dont even listen

Sounds like a really annoying barbER, wonder if you could have taken care of it somehow

I go to one of them fancy places where they shampoo your hair and give you a bit massage. My regular hairdresser is a semi-attractive weeb. You'd love her. She'd probably tell you to piss off if you asked for her number though.

i never had attractive female barbers

My 5/10 crush in school rejected me.

A religious girl reject me.

Prostitutes rejected me.

I always made the first move.

I never had female friends.

CHAD ONLY. CHAD ONLY. CHAD ONLY. CHAD ONLY. CHAD ONLY. CHAD ONLY. CHAD ONLY. CHAD ONLY. CHAD ONLY.

Foids barber exist?

I’ve only seen female barbers at Supercuts, salons, and hipster barber places. I have no reason to be at any of those places. I find it insane, yet believable, that she would turn down a client over his looks

Just tip heavily bro

There is no hope in this world.Only despair.

You should have pissed all over the chair if you were still sitting at the time bro.

this is beyond brutal

Women shouldn't be allowed to touch a man's hair.