Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A female guest speaker just came in during my construction class.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
As you can tell from the title, you guys can see where this story is going. I was sitting in construction class when my teacher notifies the entire classroom that a female guest speaker was going to come in today. When she comes in my teacher wants us to turn off our technology while she speaks, I have never seen a man get pussy-whipped that quickly by a foid just because she has a vagina. Essentially she talks about how hard it was being a woman in the trades section and how she was an apprentice working for 400+ men in a workplace and when she finally got told by her boss to walk on the iron or steel bars with a hook, the men in her workplace congratulated her and clapped for her. Typical foid empowerment, pussy pass shit. She has also mentioned that more women should be taking apprenticeships & construction jobs because the amount of women in construction are at a low percentage.

At one point she has mentioned how you can be CEO and be demoted to a sweeper and how ranks and shit constantly change, my friend was confused and asks why would a CEO be demoted to a sweeper? Then she pulls up this story where she mentions some guy who was CEO in a workplace.

The guy doesn't come into work for 3 days because he just got a divorce and it was having a negative affect on him & his work ethnic and because he decided to skip work for 3 days, he wasted millions of dollars. He got fired the next time he came into work and eventually he was a sweeper at a power plant she was working at and because she was an apprentice, she had to tell him what to do. "OMG YOU GOOOOOOOO GUUURRRLLL!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

That part was physically painful for me to type.

I know that IncelQueers/IT are going to see this thread at one point and post about it in their circlejerk of a subreddit. If you faggots are reading this I do hope that you get hit by a bus next time you decide to get your daily Soylent supply, you absolute queers.

That sounds like pure cancer

Someone should have killed her.

What trade you learning in that. Whenever I've worked in a place thats had female apprentices, they've always been moved to office staff when got their time out as electricians.

damn bro fuck canada

What trade you learning in that. Whenever I've worked in a place thats had female apprentices, they've always been moved to office staff when got their time out as electricians.
Electrical & welding if I'm right.

Your entire country needs to be nuked, and as always, FUCK FOIDS. :feelsree:
At this point though the entire west tbh

I have a feeling female construction workers will always be a small number tbh

never even taken a construction class, would be terrible at it

The guy doesn't come into work for 3 days because he just got a divorce and it was having a negative affect on him & his work ethnic and because he decided to skip work for 3 days, he wasted millions of dollars. He got fired the next time he came into work and eventually he was a sweeper at a power plant she was working at and because she was an apprentice, she had to tell him what to do. "OMG YOU GOOOOOOOO GUUURRRLLL!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
women are incapable of empathising with men

Women in construction.

Guaranteed, if the number of women in construction ramps up, they're just gonna cry about stupid shit like about how the hard hats are uncomfortable and that there's too many pointy things that they can hurt themselves on.

a random guy gets his life ruined by a foid and somehow it's not only an achievement, but also an achievement of a completely different foid :lul: what the fuck is that even supposed to mean :feelswhat:
imagine if we organized an event and some guy told a story about his female boss getting raped and eventually roping and everyone went "yaaas you go brooo" :feelshaha: we'd be considered dangerous psychopaths and probably charged with hate speech while the meme gender openly takes pride in ruining male lives

Construction is hard on the body. Many men can do it and <1% of women can. They don’t last.

Bro i kid you not, I would have walked right out as soon as she opened her filthy mouth.