Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A female insulting and incel is like a morbidly obese person living in a supermarket complaining that a starving homeless man wants a meal

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
I get so aggrevated when females insult virgin or celibate guys especially me for something we cant help. Like those ones who called me a stupid incel its like... YOU FUCKING MADE ME ONE. You cant deny someone all your life collectively and then insult us for it.. i fucking hate them. And i hate them for the fact they have no consideration for how guys have it.. they literally complain about so many guys wanting it, sending dick pics etc.. they can go find a guy to bang anytime and today they can order a fuck like fast food pizza delivery through shit like tinder. They basically have easy access to it and no lack of physical interaction all the time yet have the audacity to demean us with names and run us down for wanting it...

They can literally be obese no interests or style no job no car nothing of value as a character and yet still get it.. they can be a couch potato slob and still demand guys to have this and that with no bloody effort..

Yet ive done gym, had money, vehicles, bought hundreds worth of clothing in heaps of different styles literally changed.my style to try.and look more normal gone out for weeks to heaps of different things tried fagbook tried dating apps and sites.
Basically everything i could think of besides the surgery i cant afford and after 8 years of putting myself out there i am still a fucking virgin.

I always wanted to go with a variety of different females i was attracted to over my life as experiences but by the end of my 20s i thought fuck... i would of been somewhat happy with being able to have it ONE DAMN TIME..
Just one fucking time so i could know what it was like...
So it pisses.me off so.bad when they make light of it judge men or say its not a big deal when they do it all the time without effort.. i would of thrown away all my future if it meant i could have an attractive body for a few days so i could experience that shit..
Now all i can do is focus on trying to get the money to do the fun things in life and not think about bitches...

I hate it... its breaking me and im going to snap one day

Maybe if you didn't have such a shit personality!

Just keep on working towards perfect personality.

Maybe if you didn't have such a shit personality!
I honestly dont understand how they still use that argument in a time where dating is picture based... then again with the halo effect people tend to associate bad looks with bad personality..

But alot of the time they just say thay because threy will always blame the guy and look for excuses than ever put a female at fault or say she only cares for things shallow and superficial

I get so aggrevated when females insult virgin or celibate guys especially me for something we cant help. Like those ones who called me a stupid incel its like... YOU FUCKING MADE ME ONE. You cant deny someone all your life collectively and then insult us for it.. i fucking hate them. And i hate them for the fact they have no consideration for how guys have it.. they literally complain about so many guys wanting it, sending dick pics etc.. they can go find a guy to bang anytime and today they can order a fuck like fast food pizza delivery through shit like tinder. They basically have easy access to it and no lack of physical interaction all the time yet have the audacity to demean us with names and run us down for wanting it...

They can literally be obese no interests or style no job no car nothing of value as a character and yet still get it.. they can be a couch potato slob and still demand guys to have this and that with no bloody effort..

Yet ive done gym, had money, vehicles, bought hundreds worth of clothing in heaps of different styles literally changed.my style to try.and look more normal gone out for weeks to heaps of different things tried fagbook tried dating apps and sites.
Basically everything i could think of besides the surgery i cant afford and after 8 years of putting myself out there i am still a fucking virgin.

I always wanted to go with a variety of different females i was attracted to over my life as experiences but by the end of my 20s i thought fuck... i would of been somewhat happy with being able to have it ONE DAMN TIME..
Just one fucking time so i could know what it was like...
So it pisses.me off so.bad when they make light of it judge men or say its not a big deal when they do it all the time without effort.. i would of thrown away all my future if it meant i could have an attractive body for a few days so i could experience that shit..
Now all i can do is focus on trying to get the money to do the fun things in life and not think about bitches...

I hate it... its breaking me and im going to snap one day

ugly fat women quite literally think they are queens and see you as dog shit

the irony of it all

you can looksmax and work yourself to death but you'll always be dog shit in a 2/10 foid's eyes

I honestly dont understand how they still use that argument in a time where dating is picture based... then again with the halo effect people tend to associate bad looks with bad personality..

But alot of the time they just say thay because threy will always blame the guy and look for excuses than ever put a female at fault or say she only cares for things shallow and superficial

I think both men and women have been conditioned to believe that everything is the man's fault.

They just want ugly men to die. In your example, the morbidly obese woman living in the supermarket is angry that the hungry beggar has not yet died. The fact that hunger takes so long to kill someone is irritating.

Unfunny generic comment about showering or personality

Girls actually think them getting laid is as easy as guys getting laid. It's why they say things like lower your standards and there are girls that take hormones to become a man.