Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A femoid almost got hit by a bus when she tried to get away from me

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i was walking to a store to get some refreshments and some becky (probably in her 30s) was walking and staring down at her phone, let me remind you this road had only ONE sidewalk wide enough for 3 people, this bitch turned off her phone and saw me, without even considering it she dashed to the other side of the road (without the sidewalk) and almost got BTFO'D by a bus

imagine thinking that walking next to an incel is more of a threat than a bus driving 80 kmh, at least the driver didn't brake :feelsYall: ngl he could've gone faster

hope she reads this and doesn't miss the truck this time according to instructions of your signature

i was walking to a store to get some refreshments and some becky (probably in her 30s) was walking and staring down at her phone, let me remind you this road had only ONE sidewalk wide enough for 3 people, this bitch turned off her phone and saw me, without even considering it she dashed to the other side of the road (without the sidewalk) and almost got BTFO'D by a bus

imagine thinking that walking next to an incel is more of a threat than a bus driving 80 kmh, at least the driver didn't brake :feelsYall: ngl he could've gone faster

Why do Foids even repulse at the sight of incels? they're pretty harmless anyways
Oh, they didn't have Chad around didn't they?

She doesn't want your subhuman aura to leech on her

is this a legit way to maim foids without any repercussions? did op just make a great discovery? :worryfeels: