Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A few mm of bone separates a life of misery and endless pussy.

Westonci

Westonci

Greycel
5bNBvy.jpg

Did leafy get a haircut?

The man on the left is a poor disfigured man who had to work for every single thing he achieved in life. He has a warm heart, is gentle to everyone and has always observed the law. He got through college and is currently hardcore wagecucking. He is all alone and no woman has ever desired him.

The man on the right is a disgusting brute who always mistreated other people and has never even moved an inch to obtain anything. He's always been pampered as hell by his parents and he got arrested several times in his life. He never went to college but he didn't need to anyway. He has no job. He showers in pussy everyday.

Urbsthenis said:
The man on the left is a poor disfigured man who had to work for every single thing he achieved in life. He has a warm heart, is gentle to everyone and has always observed the law. He got through college and is currently hardcore wagecucking. He is all alone and no woman has ever desired him.

The man on the right is a disgusting brute who always mistreated other people and has never even moved an inch to obtain anything. He's always been pampered as hell by his parents and he got arrested several times in his life. He never went to college but he didn't need to anyway. He has no job. He showers in pussy everyday.

I agree. I feel his sorrow

Forward growth is the key to attractiveness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ-KyciTXU4.

He went from a can i get a hug to your daughter calls me daddy

Lol at a few mm, that's like half a face of difference. We're all a lot more subhuman than you think.

Fuck genetics.

Wrong, its a life im which EVERYTHING is insanely better, not only endless pussy.

Fuck I hate when people reduce inceldom/looks to just getting women.

Sparky said:
A few mms increase in my IPD and I would probably not be posting here.

u r teenager, u shud fuck off asap

Urbsthenis said:

looks are everything