Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A few questions from a newfag

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
Hopefully someone can answer

1. What does JFL stand for?

2. What does LDAR stand for?

3. What do the stars next to your name mean?

4. Why has this site changed domains a few times? (.me, .is)

Just fucking lol (basically when it's so stupid that you have to laugh)

Lay Down and Rot (basically giving up)

How many 100 posts you have past your rank. Every 500 posts you are given a new rank with a new colour

The domains have been taken down by governments or upgraded for better SEO (search engine optimization) or stability

its over for many men and its also over for you , no point in denying it .

it's over for newfagcels ded srs buddy boyo

Just fucking lol (basically when it's so stupid that you have to laugh)

Lay Down and Rot (basically giving up)

How many 100 posts you have past your rank. Every 500 posts you are given a new rank with a new colour

The domains have been taken down by governments or upgraded for better SEO (search engine optimization) or stability
Stop spoonfeeding, man. Link to the incels wiki or tell him how to find it himself. Or else he's just gonna be cluttering up threads asking what terminology means instead of just lurking and figuring it out himself.

Newfag

Why has the sites name changed so much

Stop spoonfeeding, man. Link to the incels wiki or tell him how to find it himself. Or else he's just gonna be cluttering up threads asking what terminology means instead of just lurking and figuring it out himself.
I've been lurking incel forums for a long ass time, it's just these four questions I couldn't find the answer to anywhere else.

Anime avis are against the rules

it's just these four questions I couldn't find the answer to anywhere else.
JFL and LDAR are explained right on the wiki which is linked on this site's header.
Even if you missed that, they're also explained with their very first definitions on urban dictionary, which is right near the top of search engine results.

the .me domain got banned for "promoting terrorism" or something (it's one of the top posts on IT). There's also the .by and .is domain if the .co domain gets banned.

As for the others:

Learn to use google.

t1222.gif

I thought LDAR was Live Die and Repeat lol, you learn something new every day.