Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Finnish saying

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
In Finland, we have a saying

PAREMPI AIDSI KUIN PAITSI

It means

It's better to have aids than not getting any

And yes, our society makes a lot of fun of male virgins or lonely men in general. That's one of the reasons we are competing with countries like Japan in suicide rates.
Fuck my country and fuck my language

Based Finncels :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: Perkele

Yo Finnboy you listen to metal? For sure you do, what kinda bands do you like?

Giphy

Yo Finnboy you listen to metal? For sure you do, what kinda bands do you like?

Hell yeah!

Apulanta, Raaka-Aine, Kotiteollisuus....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Finland#Gender_equality
After examining the position of women around the world, the Washington-based Population Crisis Committee reported in 1988 that Finland, slightly behind top-ranked Sweden and just ahead of the United States, was one of the very best places in which a woman could live.
J
F
L
at being born in one of the most cucked nations on earth

Hell yeah!

Apulanta, Raaka-Aine, Kotiteollisuus....

Great tune. How is the finnish meme scene? Is it as glorious as we imagine? Lets say, compared to the /int/ scene.

This is all i know about finland

I feel you, got catfished by a Finnifoid once.

Great tune. How is the finnish meme scene? Is it as glorious as we imagine? Lets say, compared to the /int/ scene.
To be honest, I live under a rock. Searching finnish websites is pure suifuel for me.

To be honest, I live under a rock. Searching finnish websites is pure suifuel for me.
Feel you bro, I still have a 2k connection here. Since you need to fully download videogames now, I need to download for 2 days straight.

At leas you have Ensiferum :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Our goverment has rules that there must be certain number of women in different political positions.
Our universities have lower standards (for women) for some majors, like computer science and engineering.
gender equality :soy::soy::soy:

Our goverment has rules that there must be certain number of women in different political positions.
Our universities have lower standards (for women) for some majors, like computer science and engineering.
finland sounds like ER fuel

In Finland, we have a saying

PAREMPI AIDSI KUIN PAITSI

It means

It's better to have aids than not getting any

And yes, our society makes a lot of fun of male virgins or lonely men in general. That's one of the reasons we are competing with countries like Japan in suicide rates.
Fuck my country and fuck my language

I think the lack of sunshine (vitamin d) doesn't help. Youse are further north an a lot colder than here in Scotland. And we're a shower of depressed cunts that drink too much, so i can only imagine what Finland's like.

Why is society making fun of the less fortunate? Seriously though!

the shit rolls down hill in all societies

Fucks sake man. Here you have people who aren't privileged enough to get romance in their lives and people choose to take the piss on them? Wtf !

Fucks sake man. Here you have people who aren't privileged enough to get romance in their lives and people choose to take the piss on them? Wtf !
that is the life of everyone on this forum i'm sure