[Serious] A firm reminder that it’s Elliot Rodger, not Elliot Rogers

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Bastard child
80d 13h 43m
This should go without saying here, but I really dislike it whenever someone misspells his name, intentionally or not. It’s such a great insult to a man who has faced many obstacles and suffered deeply from them. Doing this tells me they don’t take the issues he suffered from seriously enough. Furthermore, it’s disrespectful to the poor souls who are going through the same anguish as he did.

Every time someone spells his name this way, another incel is created who will be doomed to a life of pain. He may even become another murderer who will take more and more lives, one after the next. You don’t want that do you? Then stop. Stop tainting his name and utter it correctly. On the day of his anniversary, I do not want to see a single person disgrace his name. If anyone commits this act, openly or discreetly, may the Saint smite you.

Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger, God bless your soul.

Last edited:
Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
64d 3h 2m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
33d 22h 53m
I made a truecel test a while ago to see who got it right and fortunately most people did

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
15d 21h 55m
Well said OP.

Fakecel if you misspell the Supreme Gentleman's name tbh.

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
12d 21h 54m
It's Elliot Rodgers btw

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
33d 16h 47m
Eliet rogar is my god all hail supereme gentleman :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
146d 7h 3m
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
31d 57m
kys if you dont know his name correctly ngl word up

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
This should go without saying here, but I really dislike it whenever someone misspells his name, intentionally or not. It’s such a great insult to a man who has faced many obstacles and suffered deeply from them. Doing this tells me they don’t take the issues he suffered from seriously enough. Furthermore, it’s disrespectful to the poor souls who are going through the same anguish as he did.

Every time someone spells his name this way, another incel is created who will be doomed to a life of pain. He may even become another murderer who will take more and more lives, one after the next. You don’t want that do you? Then stop. Stop tainting his name and utter it correctly. On the day of his anniversary, I do not want to see a single person disgrace his name. If anyone commits this act, openly or discreetly, may the Saint smite you.

Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger, God bless your soul.
High IQ and of course, God bless the magnificent Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger

BTW at this point ITers are saying it wrong to spite us so there's that

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★★
13d 22h 46m
Never noticed this tbh