Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A firm reminder that it’s Elliot Rodger, not Elliot Rogers

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
This should go without saying here, but I really dislike it whenever someone misspells his name, intentionally or not. It’s such a great insult to a man who has faced many obstacles and suffered deeply from them. Doing this tells me they don’t take the issues he suffered from seriously enough. Furthermore, it’s disrespectful to the poor souls who are going through the same anguish as he did.

Every time someone spells his name this way, another incel is created who will be doomed to a life of pain. He may even become another murderer who will take more and more lives, one after the next. You don’t want that do you? Then stop. Stop tainting his name and utter it correctly. On the day of his anniversary, I do not want to see a single person disgrace his name. If anyone commits this act, openly or discreetly, may the Saint smite you.

Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger, God bless your soul.

Last edited:
818.jpg

I made a truecel test a while ago to see who got it right and fortunately most people did

Well said OP.

Fakecel if you misspell the Supreme Gentleman's name tbh.

It's Elliot Rodgers btw

Eliet rogar is my god all hail supereme gentleman :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

kys if you dont know his name correctly ngl word up

This should go without saying here, but I really dislike it whenever someone misspells his name, intentionally or not. It’s such a great insult to a man who has faced many obstacles and suffered deeply from them. Doing this tells me they don’t take the issues he suffered from seriously enough. Furthermore, it’s disrespectful to the poor souls who are going through the same anguish as he did.

Every time someone spells his name this way, another incel is created who will be doomed to a life of pain. He may even become another murderer who will take more and more lives, one after the next. You don’t want that do you? Then stop. Stop tainting his name and utter it correctly. On the day of his anniversary, I do not want to see a single person disgrace his name. If anyone commits this act, openly or discreetly, may the Saint smite you.

Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger, God bless your soul.
High IQ and of course, God bless the magnificent Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger

BTW at this point ITers are saying it wrong to spite us so there's that

Never noticed this tbh