Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid accused me of groping her continuation

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Day after her accusation. Currently in class phoneposting and browsing 4Chan.

I did not talk to her, but I talked to Chads that were there when the incident happened.
They said that she probably reported me to the headmaster. Also she told her tallfag chad boyfriend about it so I will spill some blood with my handy dandy knife if I get ambushed.

I'll cut all ties to her and her friend group(we are tied in the school system trough a way I will not explain.

I actually liked some foids from her social circle and they were okay towards me but fuck it I will not expose myself to that kind of danger.

First loss out.

Also she told her tallfag chad boyfriend about it so I will spill some blood with my handy dandy knife if I get ambushed.
Good.
Cast a curse on them too man

It's important to have a crazy look in your eyes and take the knife out early. Using it is not recommended, unless he does attack, but the threat of the knife is important. Just inform yourself about the laws in your area first.

Good.
Cast a curse on them too man
It's important to have a crazy look in your eyes and take the knife out early. Using it is not recommended, unless he does attack, but the threat of the knife is important. Just inform yourself about the laws in your area first.
Carry a pair of brass knucks if you can get one. Big advantage.
Had a meeting with him. Things came out pretty non violent. Good for him because my hand was on my fucking knife. I will update.

I did not talk to her, but I talked to Chads that were there when the incident happened.
They said that she probably reported me to the headmaster. Also she told her tallfag chad boyfriend about it so I will spill some blood with my handy dandy knife if I get ambushed.

No, nothing will happen. If somebody confronts you with that topic, just reply with what I said earlier: ''Why should I even touch this rotten female?''
Say it in a deragotive way. You have to make clear that you are above her.

No, nothing will happen. If somebody confronts you with that topic, just reply with what I said earlier: ''Why should I even touch this rotten female?''
Say it in a deragotive way. You have to make clear that you are above her.
Things happened. Chad was sensible enough not to get the knife tbh. I respect him for his mature acting. I'll make a thread.

He's going to make sure she stands behind him as he acts all alpha and tough to try and scare you as a way to impress her.

Let's hope she gets into a car accident and dies.

This is why modern day women need to be hung from a tree tbh. I hate always hearing about foids falsely accuse incels of sexual assault. But when chad does it women love it! It’s sickening!