SuicideFuel A foid asked me if I was ok (no lifefuel, keep reading)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★★★★
53d 5h 28m
Today at work I was feeling pretty down and annoyed cause a group of foids closed to me were chatting with at Chad when they were supposed to be working. I fucking hate they always do that close to me, as if they knew it gets on my nerves. I laid down my head over the desk and covered my ears for several minutes, clinching my teeth trying not to explode. Someone tapped my shoulder, it was one of the female (whores) supervisors, she asked me if I was OK. I told her I was fine, just a little sleepy and for a moment I thought she genuinely cared about me. But then she said, and I'm quoting "alright, but remember about the sanitary procedures so if you're feeling sick, report it immediately cause it might be covid and we don't want people getting infected here, remember we're in emergency right now" She then rubbed some sanitizer on her hands and went to join the other group that was torturing me. That's the life of every subhuman. If I had been Chad, she would've hugged me, she would've given me some time off work and she would've stayed with me talking, trying to console me, as I've seen her doing that a lot of times with more attractive men. But I'm not a Chad, and women are a bunch of hypocrite whores. Someone please kill me cause I'm in hell already.

Last edited:
The Zulfigar

The Zulfigar

Major
14d 6h 54m
I'm sorry you had to experience this. Friendly people who care about others is a joke from movies and anime.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
-
31d 12h 0m
Every time us incels get the slightest bit of female affection, or what we perceive to be, there is ALWAYS some bs catch.
Brutal, foid just didn't want you infecting others.

Did you feel every bit of hope shatter after they built up?

Ellviss

Ellviss

Kanye West
★★
26d 9h 42m
rub sanitizer in her eyeballs then stab her in the neck with a pencil (in monkey island 2)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★★★★
53d 5h 28m
I'm sorry you had to experience this. Friendly people who care about others is a joke from movies and anime.
That's right, foids act friendly only with chad in hope he fucks them

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
-
31d 12h 0m
Reading this post hurt.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★★★★
53d 5h 28m
Every time us incels get the slightest bit of female affection, or what we perceive to be, there is ALWAYS some bs catch.

Yes, I actually went to the bathroom cause I was on the verge of tears, I felt so miserable.

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
9d 15h 31m
I felt that

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
90d 17h 51m
Absolutely brutal. I would have just started coughing on her and say “no bitch I am anything but alright but you don’t give a shit because I was born ugly so why the fuck are you asking me you worthless piece of shit” and stormed out. Fuck these hypergamous femoids who only want to torture us. They all need to be rounded up and get their fucking limbs chopped off and tortured to death in Minecraft.

Last edited:
VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

Legend
★★★
28d 3m

Absolutely brutal. I would have just started coughing on her and say “no bitch I am anything but alright but you don’t give a shit because I was born ugly so why the fuck are you asking me you worthless piece of shit” and stormed out. Fuck these hypergamous femoids who only want to torture us. They all need to be rounded up and get their fucking limbs chopped off and tortured to death in Minecraft.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
86d 5h 36m
They need to be sanitized for your brotection!

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 12h 39m
Make her have a tragic "work accident" (in GTA)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
38d 23h 40m
Today at work I was feeling pretty down and annoyed cause a group of foids closed to me were chatting with at Chad when they were supposed to be working. I fucking hate they always do that close to me, as if they knew it gets on my nerves. I laid down my head over the desk and covered my ears for several minutes, clinching my teeth trying not to explode. Someone tapped my shoulder, it was one of the female (whores) supervisors, she asked me if I was OK. I told her I was fine, just a little sleepy and for a moment I thought she genuinely cared about me. But then she said, and I'm quoting "alright, but remember about the sanitary procedures so if you're feeling sick, report it immediately cause it might be covid and we don't want people getting infected here, remember we're in emergency right now" She then rubbed some sanitizer on her hands and went to join the other group that was torturing me. That's the life of every subhuman. If I had been Chad, she would've hugged me, she would've given me some time off work and she would've stayed with me talking, trying to console me, as I've seen her doing that a lot of times with more attractive men. But I'm not a Chad, and women are a bunch of hypocrite whores. Someone please kill me cause I'm in hell already.
Lost points for not complaining to her about their loud talking and refusing to do work being distracting and not inducive to a working environment.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
128d 19h 53m
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
151d 6h 24m
Are you thinking of transitioning into one after the effiminization my bullying has done to you?
Im not done with you yet nigger you wait your fucking turn in your Vag car faggot.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
128d 19h 53m
Im not done with you yet nigger you wait your fucking turn in your Vag car faggot.
Seems like you are since you were completely avoiding me, little princess. You're in the crying to the mods phase rn.

Don't get so mad, it was just a question

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
151d 6h 24m
Seems like you are since you were completely avoiding me, little princess. You're in the crying to the mods phase rn.

Don't get so mad, it was just a question
:soy:

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
★★★★
18d 21h 29m
There is nothing ok about my life

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
39d 5h 41m
What a stone cold bitch. I hope she dies of Corona.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★★★★
148d 23h 15m
Stop acting like a sperg.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know // #MRGA
★★★★★
24d 5h 51m
Honestly that's a pretty neutral thing she did. That's what SHOULD be happening in scenarios like this, Chad's scenario is the one that shouldn't exist. It's his privilege that shouldn't exist.

I don't mind getting treated normally as long as other people are as well. EVERYONE SHOULD BE TREATED NORMALLY. But there will always be those small but painful differences in the life of the incel vs Chad's.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
6d 11m
Incel just caughing for a microsecond with a gasmask being 10 meters from any person: "ewwww have you no shame? I am gonna call the police"

Chad vomiting and spitting literally towards everyone with a shirt on which there's the photo of his posituve covid test alleging he is also a super spreader : "tehehe fuck lock down let's live free"

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★
44d 5h 50m
Lost points for not complaining to her about their loud talking and refusing to do work being distracting and not inducive to a working environment.
He woulda made things worse for him. It's better to just slack off and try to steal as much shit as you can

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
38d 23h 40m
He woulda made things worse for him. It's better to just slack off and try to steal as much shit as you can

Never began for peasant cels

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
★★★★
24d 13h 34m
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★
44d 5h 50m
why would you be deleted?
The villager pic is from age of empires 2. An idle villager is a useless unit, sometimes u delete them when they get stuck or when u need more military units n shit

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
38d 23h 40m
The villager pic is from age of empires 2. An idle villager is a useless unit, sometimes u delete them when they get stuck or when u need more military units n shit
giga symbolism

BigMorons

BigMorons

Please kill me
★★★★
6d 23h 6m
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
15d 14h 43m
I didn't read but you should go ER asap.

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Major
★★★
5d 17h 36m
no points again

FTL 17.5, dregster 7.5