Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A foid asked me if I was ok (no lifefuel, keep reading)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today at work I was feeling pretty down and annoyed cause a group of foids closed to me were chatting with at Chad when they were supposed to be working. I fucking hate they always do that close to me, as if they knew it gets on my nerves. I laid down my head over the desk and covered my ears for several minutes, clinching my teeth trying not to explode. Someone tapped my shoulder, it was one of the female (whores) supervisors, she asked me if I was OK. I told her I was fine, just a little sleepy and for a moment I thought she genuinely cared about me. But then she said, and I'm quoting "alright, but remember about the sanitary procedures so if you're feeling sick, report it immediately cause it might be covid and we don't want people getting infected here, remember we're in emergency right now" She then rubbed some sanitizer on her hands and went to join the other group that was torturing me. That's the life of every subhuman. If I had been Chad, she would've hugged me, she would've given me some time off work and she would've stayed with me talking, trying to console me, as I've seen her doing that a lot of times with more attractive men. But I'm not a Chad, and women are a bunch of hypocrite whores. Someone please kill me cause I'm in hell already.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you had to experience this. Friendly people who care about others is a joke from movies and anime.

rub sanitizer in her eyeballs then stab her in the neck with a pencil (in monkey island 2)

I'm sorry you had to experience this. Friendly people who care about others is a joke from movies and anime.
That's right, foids act friendly only with chad in hope he fucks them

Every time us incels get the slightest bit of female affection, or what we perceive to be, there is ALWAYS some bs catch.
Brutal, foid just didn't want you infecting others.

Did you feel every bit of hope shatter after they built up?
Yes, I actually went to the bathroom cause I was on the verge of tears, I felt so miserable.

Absolutely brutal. I would have just started coughing on her and say “no bitch I am anything but alright but you don’t give a shit because I was born ugly so why the fuck are you asking me you worthless piece of shit” and stormed out. Fuck these hypergamous femoids who only want to torture us. They all need to be rounded up and get their fucking limbs chopped off and tortured to death in Minecraft.

Last edited:
Every time us incels get the slightest bit of female affection, or what we perceive to be, there is ALWAYS some bs catch.
Brutal, foid just didn't want you infecting others.

Did you feel every bit of hope shatter after they built up?
Absolutely brutal. I would have just started coughing on her and say “no bitch I am anything but alright but you don’t give a shit because I was born ugly so why the fuck are you asking me you worthless piece of shit” and stormed out. Fuck these hypergamous femoids who only want to torture us. They all need to be rounded up and get their fucking limbs chopped off and tortured to death in Minecraft.

They need to be sanitized for your brotection!

Make her have a tragic "work accident" (in GTA)

Today at work I was feeling pretty down and annoyed cause a group of foids closed to me were chatting with at Chad when they were supposed to be working. I fucking hate they always do that close to me, as if they knew it gets on my nerves. I laid down my head over the desk and covered my ears for several minutes, clinching my teeth trying not to explode. Someone tapped my shoulder, it was one of the female (whores) supervisors, she asked me if I was OK. I told her I was fine, just a little sleepy and for a moment I thought she genuinely cared about me. But then she said, and I'm quoting "alright, but remember about the sanitary procedures so if you're feeling sick, report it immediately cause it might be covid and we don't want people getting infected here, remember we're in emergency right now" She then rubbed some sanitizer on her hands and went to join the other group that was torturing me. That's the life of every subhuman. If I had been Chad, she would've hugged me, she would've given me some time off work and she would've stayed with me talking, trying to console me, as I've seen her doing that a lot of times with more attractive men. But I'm not a Chad, and women are a bunch of hypocrite whores. Someone please kill me cause I'm in hell already.
Lost points for not complaining to her about their loud talking and refusing to do work being distracting and not inducive to a working environment.

Are you thinking of transitioning into one after the effiminization my bullying has done to you?
Im not done with you yet nigger you wait your fucking turn in your Vag car faggot.

Im not done with you yet nigger you wait your fucking turn in your Vag car faggot.
Seems like you are since you were completely avoiding me, little princess. You're in the crying to the mods phase rn.

Don't get so mad, it was just a question

Seems like you are since you were completely avoiding me, little princess. You're in the crying to the mods phase rn.

Don't get so mad, it was just a question
:soy:

There is nothing ok about my life

What a stone cold bitch. I hope she dies of Corona.

Stop acting like a sperg.

Honestly that's a pretty neutral thing she did. That's what SHOULD be happening in scenarios like this, Chad's scenario is the one that shouldn't exist. It's his privilege that shouldn't exist.

I don't mind getting treated normally as long as other people are as well. EVERYONE SHOULD BE TREATED NORMALLY. But there will always be those small but painful differences in the life of the incel vs Chad's.

Incel just caughing for a microsecond with a gasmask being 10 meters from any person: "ewwww have you no shame? I am gonna call the police"

Chad vomiting and spitting literally towards everyone with a shirt on which there's the photo of his posituve covid test alleging he is also a super spreader : "tehehe fuck lock down let's live free"

Lost points for not complaining to her about their loud talking and refusing to do work being distracting and not inducive to a working environment.
He woulda made things worse for him. It's better to just slack off and try to steal as much shit as you can

He woulda made things worse for him. It's better to just slack off and try to steal as much shit as you can
Idlevillagercel

Never began for peasant cels

why would you be deleted?
The villager pic is from age of empires 2. An idle villager is a useless unit, sometimes u delete them when they get stuck or when u need more military units n shit

The villager pic is from age of empires 2. An idle villager is a useless unit, sometimes u delete them when they get stuck or when u need more military units n shit
giga symbolism

I didn't read but you should go ER asap.

no points again

FTL 17.5, dregster 7.5