Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A foid caused the Tiananmen Square Massacre

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Recently watched Adam Curtis's new documentary "Can't get you out of my head" on the failings and aspirations of the progressive left. Curtis views himself as as progressive, and his documentary is a critical look basically documenting how the path to hell is paved in good intentions. Anyway, I never learned about the true cause of the massacre. But now I know. It was a woman and her narcissism, using her beguiling nature to work a bunch of cucks up into a frenzy. Chai Ling even realized she doomed her comrades to death, and what did she do? She fled like only a foid can, leaving her friends and followers to die.

The face of evil is the face of a foid.

Yikes, I sense toxicity from inkwells
She's a strong independent woman.

Yikes, I sense toxicity from inkwells
She's a strong independent woman.
She even stated that she became a independent, self-actualized woman because of the movement and the rebellion. That the cost of her orbiter's lives was worth it.

Gas the noodletoilet

She even stated that she became a independent, self-actualized woman because of the movement and the rebellion. That the cost of her orbiter's lives was worth it.
Hope she gets her organs harvested by China

Political blackpill. Wasnt ready for that. All those students got cucked by their govt

Hope she gets her organs harvested by China
Unfortunately, she went into hiding, opening her legs in exchange for a place to lie low, and ultimately escaped to the West with the aid of cucks, the same types of cucks she had previously exploited and had killed. When she arrived in France and later the United States, she was hailed as a heroine of feminism.

When she arrived in France and later the United States, she was hailed as a heroine of feminism.
Typical tbh
@ReconElement @VindalooCell

It's also noteworthy how she opens up and admits her true feelings and intentions to the White Chad news reporter. It's like every noodlewhore leading on other Asian men, but the moment she's around Chad from America, she becomes different.

Shes not very good at fake crying
I see this a lot among Asians, might have something to do with lacking souls

They shouldn't have let any woman into their political sphere. That was the first mistake

I think I shouldn't watch this as I suspect it's too much ragefuel for me to handle.

I think I shouldn't watch this as I suspect it's too much ragefuel for me to handle.
Its a foid admitting she was blue pilling college age simps in one of the most recognized political events. She wanted bloodshed. and really enjoyed the power she had over them.
There are influencers who like to call their simps their "army" so i think women love this power over men

Looks like a cunt with her annoying bullshit facial expressions