Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A foid I barely know wants me to help pay her rent

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I've talked to her...once. She's a friend of a friend, I guess? She's a 7.5/10 white slut though.

She suddenly messaged me for the equivalent of 180 USD and seemed really desperate.

What do I do boyos? Do I hand over cash? :soy: Do I give her some lame excuse and ignore her? Or do I do something worse? I feel like you guys are more creative with this sorta stuff.

Tell her to suck your dick for the money

It’s a fair exchange

Ask her why you should give her money in the first place. I really want to know her answer to that.

Don't do it, she won't repay you in any way unless you're Chad

It’s a fair exchange
This. In fact, there are many rent situations where the landlord lets her stay there as long as she puts out.

Don’t do it if your not getting anything in return.

Ask her why she feels entitled to your money when you barely know each other? And then ask her what she would be willing to do in return... like everyone before me said- a blow job is a good suggestion.

Ask her to live. with her and have sex with her daily.

It’s a fair exchange
180 bucks for one blowjob? Dude i can find you a prostitute that will fuck the shit out chu for that money.

I've talked to her...once. She's a friend of a friend, I guess? She's a 7.5/10 white slut though.

She suddenly messaged me for the equivalent of 180 USD and seemed really desperate.

What do I do boyos? Do I hand over cash? :soy: Do I give her some lame excuse and ignore her? Or do I do something worse? I feel like you guys are more creative with this sorta stuff.
No are you fucking serious better spend that money on weed or i dunno like a prostitute that will suck and fuck you like a champ.

Say yes, but only if she sucks your dick and lets you have sex with her.

in this type of situation, the chances that you will get your money back are like 1%

do not fucking give money to people with higher status than you

Youve given her or someone else she knows money before. She messaged you because she knew she could use you. Theres no way a girl you barely know would randomly straight up ask for $180. Dont give her any money you cuck

I just checked with a Becky classmate of mine and it turns out Becky is owed the equivalent of 60 USD from broke slut. I'd love to ask broke slut to suck my dick but I'm vacationing with my family right now and probably won't even be in the same country as broke slut until mid-August.

If she won't repay Becky, there's no chance she's going to repay me, a lower status incel. Or suck my dick next month once I hand over the cash this week. She could just deny it and have her gang of SJW orbiters beat me up.

Fellow incels: do you find a pattern of foids interacting with you if and only if they need something from you?

Use the money to buy some delicious soy milk instead.
Fellow incels: do you find a pattern of foids interacting with you if and only if they need something from you?
No, foids don't interact with me, ever. I don't think they've ever asked for my help before. I guess it's because I don't come off as someone who likes helping people, which is accurate because I generally don't.

Fuckallsluts
JFL. It took me a while to be sure I scrubbed out all identifying info but it was worth it.

Tell her you'll do it if she lets you fuck her.

Ask her why she feels entitled to your money when you barely know each other? And then ask her what she would be willing to do in return... like everyone before me said- a blow job is a good suggestion.

Just say no and move on with your life unless you want to fuck. Not really worth it because she will claim rape probably

I'd love to see her thrown to street after most likely using her money on shopping vapid shit, unfortunately she'll always have some whiteknight ready to help her for free

Levels of entitlement beyond impossible.

Don't reply, don't acknowledge you ever got a message.

Read the message then just ignore it.

Don't reply, don't acknowledge you ever got a message.
Actually this. She’s gonna start calling you a creep if you demand sex in exchange. Delete and move on. Please OP don’t be a cuck and fall for her BS.

Also since it’s messenger she will have most likely seen he has seen the message anyway. As I said just delete and ignore from now on

It’s a fair exchange
no we should not encourage this female nature of getting everything for free. let her suffer hopefully she becomes homelesss

How is that even a fucking question?

Why don't she asked the mofos she's sucking everyday?

if you say that she have to suck your cock, probably she would say that to your friend and then in your social circle you would be seeing as a bad person. And most probably she would say no if you are incel looking. Women only have "dignity" when they face an ugly male.

Say her to suck your cock and never ever spit a drop of your cum!

Yes once a foid asked me if her boyfriend visiting from another city can stay at my place until she returns from her vacation and comes back home. What a fucking joke! She was not even saying a FUCKING HI when she saw me around previously. Fucking whore! Of course I rejected doing this.

Last edited:
she's a desperate white slut... you're an incel...it's obvious what you need to do.

Women always think they're so fucking slick and can get away with anything :feelskek: . It's up to us to show them this will not stand.

Do it, but only if you get something out of it. If she was a good friend, I'd probably do it, but you said you barely know her, so.

Tell her there is no free meal

Anyways the fact that shes asking means some men have paid her in the past

As tempting as it might be, don’t ask for sex in return. She’ll twist this around to make you look like a creep and an asshole and share it in social media.

Ignore her. If she wants money she can get a stripper job. Being a 7/10, she can easily get a stripper job or sell her ass (if it’s legal in your part of the world).

fuck her for a night in exchange for that money. Nothing is free in this world, if she wants your money then she better get ready to earn it.
Besides, she gives free sex to chad. So there's no reason she cant fuck you AND receive money for it lmao

It doesn't matter what you do. She'll get the money eventually. You're not the only guy she knows. She has dozens if not hundreds of beta simp orbiters ready to give her the money.
If you ask for sex in return, you have to understand she'll tell everyone and you'll lose all of your friends.

Tell her to have sex with you, at the very least tell her to suck your dick. 180 is more than enough to cover her trouble for sliding up and down your dick. Also keep us posted lmao, but seriously if she wants the money that badly it could be your chance to lose your virginity by asking her for sex.

JFL!!! People ITT unironically suggesting that she should blow OP for the money. How much of a fucking cuck do you have to be to even consider paying some random begging cunt $180 for blowjob or sex. Le epic ascension bro.

You're definitely not the first one she's asked and this likely has worked for her in the past. Tell that bitch to fuck off and that money doesn't grow on trees.

I just checked with a Becky classmate of mine and it turns out Becky is owed the equivalent of 60 USD from broke slut. I'd love to ask broke slut to suck my dick but I'm vacationing with my family right now and probably won't even be in the same country as broke slut until mid-August.

If she won't repay Becky, there's no chance she's going to repay me, a lower status incel. Or suck my dick next month once I hand over the cash this week. She could just deny it and have her gang of SJW orbiters beat me up.

Wiat how badly does she need the money? Could she wait until you get back from your vacation? If not why don't you do it right now and give her the cash, it does not matter when she gets it I assume... Just make sure you get sex in return, that's the only worth they have after all