Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A foid I barely know wants me to help pay her rent

Just say no and move on with your life unless you want to fuck. Not really worth it because she will claim rape probably
That's pretty easy to combat, just get her to agree to fuck for money through the DM's OP just needs to save the conversation and then if she claims rape she is done for because he has proof she consented to it.

if you say that she have to suck your cock, probably she would say that to your friend and then in your social circle you would be seeing as a bad person. And most probably she would say no if you are incel looking. Women only have "dignity" when they face an ugly male.
Who gives a shit, this is pretty normal I bet. Plus OP did not do anything wrong, she needs the money and OP needs sex lol. Besides the foid prob gets gangbanged all the time so sleeping with a random stranger is not something she is shy about.

View attachment 131935JFL. It took me a while to be sure I scrubbed out all identifying info but it was worth it.
It is so humiliating, she only calling you cause she knows you are incel, and you seek for woman attention. You are easy to get advantage in her eyes.
You will never get from her any kind payback for this. She is basically offering you to become her slave.

Sex, dick in vagina (wear a Johnny) for that money.

Tell her to suck your dick for the money

It’s a fair exchange
This really. Ask for something. It does not even have to be a sexual favor but make sure you get something in return,otherwise you are just a cuck.

This really. Ask for something. It does not even have to be a sexual favor but make sure you get something in return,otherwise you are just a cuck.
Like what? Become her new orbiter

ABOSLUTELY DONT exchange or require any (sexual) favor in exchange for he rto stay with you.
While she might accept at first, it will backfire on you OP.

She will later sue you for sexual abuse (and WILL CERTIANLY WIN), and mistreatment as you the ''male'' in a posiiton of power or some shit.

Even worst is that, she can come into your place, do whatever she wants and you cant kick her out until she has a new place to go (theres a law for that).

IGNORE HER

ABOSLUTELY DONT exchange or require any (sexual) favor in exchange for he rto stay with you.

She will later sue you for sexual abuse (and WILL CERTIANLY WIN), and mistreatment as you the ''male'' in a posiiton of power or some shit.

Even worst is that, she can come into your place, do whatever she wants and you cant kick her out until she has a new place to go (theres a law for that).

IGNORE HER
Check this out

That's pretty easy to combat, just get her to agree to fuck for money through the DM's OP just needs to save the conversation and then if she claims rape she is done for because he has proof she consented to it.

I've talked to her...once. She's a friend of a friend, I guess? She's a 7.5/10 white slut though.

She suddenly messaged me for the equivalent of 180 USD and seemed really desperate.

What do I do boyos? Do I hand over cash? :soy: Do I give her some lame excuse and ignore her? Or do I do something worse? I feel like you guys are more creative with this sorta stuff.
You sound like a gay cuck tbh.

I've talked to her...once. She's a friend of a friend, I guess? She's a 7.5/10 white slut though.

She suddenly messaged me for the equivalent of 180 USD and seemed really desperate.

What do I do boyos? Do I hand over cash? :soy: Do I give her some lame excuse and ignore her? Or do I do something worse? I feel like you guys are more creative with this sorta stuff.
I'm sorry I don't loan money to anybody and the cut the conversation.

She's desperate for money and turning to someone she neither respects nor believes has the balls to say no. If you give her a cent you're willingly allowing yourself to be used.

One tip don't forget to record it ;) You may share here and become a new hERo or sell it as a live cam video somewhere. The more sick the fantasies the more valuable the video gets.

Last edited:
Yes once a foid asked me if her boyfriend visiting from another city can stay at my place until she returns from her vacation and comes back home. What a fucking joke! She was not even saying a FUCKING HI when she saw me around previously. Fucking whore! Of course I rejected doing this.
What the fuck? Why doesn't she bring her boyfriend along to her vacation? Tell her to date someone who can afford a hotel room, in any case. JFL.

It is so humiliating, she only calling you cause she knows you are incel, and you seek for woman attention. You are easy to get advantage in her eyes.
You will never get from her any kind payback for this. She is basically offering you to become her slave.
Life as a sub6. Welcome to my personal hell.

Wiat how badly does she need the money? Could she wait until you get back from your vacation? If not why don't you do it right now and give her the cash, it does not matter when she gets it I assume... Just make sure you get sex in return, that's the only worth they have after all
Tell her to have sex with you, at the very least tell her to suck your dick. 180 is more than enough to cover her trouble for sliding up and down your dick. Also keep us posted lmao, but seriously if she wants the money that badly it could be your chance to lose your virginity by asking her for sex.
She claims she needs it this week. I'm not sure if she's just scamming men or if she is actually facing eviction. There's no way I can enforce any agreement that she performs fellatio. I'm just going to tell her to fuck off.

This, even for sex you're teaching her she can get whatever she wants by spreading her legs (assuming she'd even agree to that which she probably wouldn't). Let her rot, she'll have to learn to manage her finances better next time.
Don't send her shit, you'll never see that money back. Seriously don't let these women think they can get shit just by having a pussy.
You're right.

Remember, they call us entitled.

IGNORE HER
You're right. I don't have the time for this bullshit. I'm pretty sure my parents can afford decent lawyers, but lawyers aren't PR magicians. I can't blow my career before it starts, and you know the way the media treats young men -- especially young men they consider "privileged".

You sound like a gay cuck tbh.
OK. What exactly did I say that made you think of me as a gay cuck?

But tbh even if you don’t send her a thing

There are 1000 cucks basically begging for the opportunity to do so

And they will

All she needs to do is find them tbh

OK. What exactly did I say that made you think of me as a gay cuck?
Thinking about giving a unknown foid money sounds cucked to me. You should send her to hell or fuck her if she wants the money.

And then she says she changed her mind during

Thinking about giving a unknown foid money sounds cucked to me. You should send her to hell or fuck her if she wants the money.

That's why I included this:

:soy:

in my OP.

Tell her to come to your house to talk and tell her I request sex first and then I will pay and dont pay her

I had a foid befriend me at work (sort of.) After a while I realized she just wanted to use me for weed. Also she would talk to me about other dudes she fucked. She texted me one day I “could buy her an iPhone.” Stupid bitch. At least I wasn’t dumb enough to keep talking with her.

Don't lend any money you don't mind never seeing again. and directly asking for sex in return is too high risk

Say that she needs 2 give u a extra key so u can come in and rape her when u want

She claims she needs it this week. I'm not sure if she's just scamming men or if she is actually facing eviction. There's no way I can enforce any agreement that she performs fellatio. I'm just going to tell her to fuck off.

Alright man, your loss. I would have definitely asked her for sex. If you change your mind please get her to agree to have sex for money through DM's and take a screenshot of it and if she tries to claim rape you have the pictures proving she consented for sex for money

Tell her to “put out”

Jfl!

Jfl loud and hard!!!

In her face!

When you have sex with her poke a hole in the condom.

You better get atleast two blowjobs from her, for the first once make her swallow and for the second nut all over her fucking face

Last edited:
how is this life fuel she assumed youre weak and that she can walk over you

Send her the link to this thread. I dare you.
But for real, the best thing I advise you to do is waste as much of her time as possible. Kind of like on youtube how people waste scammers' time only to get them angry in the end. Blueball her OP.

Last edited:
Yea OP demand sex for the cash at the very least.

tell her to share her nudes on her facebook profile for the 180 usd

plot twist, if she does it, don't give her the money

Don’t loan her the money..if she’s a friend in need just give it to her without expecting anything in return :soy:

Don’t loan her the money..if she’s a friend in need just give it to her without expecting anything in return :soy:

JFL
There are people who would do this, and they're not rich by any measure :soy:

Tell her you'll think about it but would like to go out on a date first. Take her out, put the moves on her. If she refuses, no money for her. Use the excuse I thought u liked me because u asked me for the money.

Giving any money to female is basically throwing them out without expecting anything in return

Smex for the month or no deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back