Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A Foid , Kim Yo-Jong now run North Korea

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

the fiercer and the 2nd in line to rule North Korea is now controlling a puppet Kim Jong un bodydouble
Her possible lover, a top General are also rumored to be running the country.

Kim Jong un had been videotaped with one of his bodydoubles many years ago,
after missing in public for 4 months this year, a new bodydouble recently surface.

so his sister prolly been liberally feeding him whores, drugs, booze, food, etc... and the dictatormaxx ricecel prolly got a heart attack and croak or sumting like that.
Brutal SisterPill

the newest bodydouble in June 2020
GL GRAPHIC Kim Jong un v2
Sister

INB4 she starts war with a white Chad country and takes them to her country like the American did to niggas

so his sister prolly been liberally feeding him whores, drugs, booze, food, etc... and the dictatormaxx ricecel prolly got a heart attack and croak or sumting like that.
Brutal SisterPill
lol thats exactly how the first king fell in GOT

Don't believe it.

Her jawline mogs mine brutally

JFL this will be the first time in history that a communist country had a foid leader.

They always have to put women above men.

She's fiercer? I would kill this fucking foid if not for the MALES guarding her.

Imagine being so cucked that you allow a foid to run your country. Men are fucked.
JFL this will be the first time in history that a communist country had a foid leader.

Ok but why care?

JFL the one country I respected at least a little bit has now went to shit. A foid is now one of the leaders. Imagine how cucked you have to be to give up being supreme leader to a foid. Hopefully North Korea gets nuked off the face of this world.