Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A foid lowered her mask to let Chad know she was smiling

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was at the supermarket today buying food and on the other register there was a foid packaging food for a tall Chad, she even put double bags for him. I swear to you all Chad said was "thanks for the double bag" and she lowered her mask to smile at him. It was a full smile, like a fool school girl in love with her crush. I've thanked cashiers many times and all I've got was silence, the whores didn't even look at me. But chad gets all the smiles. I've never got any of that, and I never will.

Different species tbh

If incels come close without a mask on they call the police.

Should've said "No double bag and smile for me?"

The fuck is a double bag?
I was at the supermarket today buying food and on the other register there was a foid packaging food for a tall Chad, she even put double bags for him. I swear to you all Chad said was "thanks for the double bag" and she lowered her mask to smile at him. It was a full smile, like a fool school girl in love with her crush. I've thanked cashiers many times and all I've got was silence, the whores didn't even look at me. But chad gets all the smiles. I've never got any of that, and I never will.
But yes, that's how life works. Witnessing the blackpill in action is soul crushing.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: small shit like this is the biggest erfuel tbh

For us they'll likely put a second mask on or go full-islam and request a burka so we can't see them at all as they go to the police.

She was signalling she appreciated his nice personality and freshly showered body

No double bag for your face

I go the supermarket and the foid won't even register the stuff I put in the basket.
It's like they don't see me and just call another client to register his stuff.
Sometimes I feel like a phantom. I hate going to the supermarket.