Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A foid said I have an annoying voice

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Yesterday I was speaking with some people I know and maybe I spoke a little too loud and she straight up said to her friend that I have an annoying voice.
wanted to smack the whore across the face at that moment. fucking whore.
its fucking over for voicecels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

@Haywire Do you have a bad voice?

tfw foid said I have a tiring voice

Jewish foids have annoying voices. Fran Drescher and Susan Essman are both Jews known for their grating voices.

Yeah stuff like that happened to me tho
Everytime ı spoke in class people said ı was too loud even through even ı couldnt properly hear myself,while dark skinned fat piece of normie shit was allowed to speak loudly in class even while teacher was talking.

not only you have jews attacking you but you are also one of them it's truly ovER

@Blacktarpill how is damos voice?

Jewish foids have annoying voices. Fran Drescher and Susan Essman are both Jews known for their grating voices.

most of the young kikefoids I know have the same bitchy voice as goyfoids have

That toilet should go fuck herself

most of the young kikefoids I know have the same bitchy voice as goyfoids have

They're starting to become clones of each other. I guess that's why they call it a melting pot.

Yesterday I was speaking with some people I know and maybe I spoke a little too loud and she straight up said to her friend that I have an annoying voice.
wanted to smack the whore across the face at that moment. fucking whore.
its fucking over for voicecels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
A foid assumed I wanted to fuck her and said eww no, especially infront of everyone in the group I was sitting with.

Wait, she didn't even know you?

You heard yourself bitch? Should've man.

my voice is very deep, but not in a good way I sound like a depressed ogre.

I'd rope if someone said that to me.

I hate that it's acceptable for women to make comments about unattractive males that single them out and encourage others to bully them.
Had OP replied something, things would probably have escalated to her physically attacking him and if he retaliated in anyway a dozen whiteknights would have jumped on him.