Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A foid spirit appeared in my dream and stabbed me. It caused me to have sleep paralysis. But I kind of enjoyed it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
So I dreamed that I was at an old house I used to live in. I went downstairs in my basement and I believe it was because I was trying to hide from something. I tried hiding behind a counter with a mattress to use as a shield but it didn’t work out. There was a foid coming downstairs and knew exactly where I was. She was kinda of short, but she wore makeup like the puppet from Jigsaw. The spirit had a huge knife. She stabbed me in the throat and it was actually painful, then she stabbed in the stomache. After she did, I had a short vision of the knife she was holding before I died. Before I died, I felt like I kind of deserved it. It was strange, I never died in a dream before. And when I did died, I saw only black. No sounds besides a ringing in the background. I couldn’t move. I believe I was paralyzed. I finally woke and could hears things again. I woke up scared. I know when you die, you lose everything you have. But later throughout the day, I realized how peaceful death actually was. How there were no stresses and no worries anymore. No bs angels in the sky and dead relatives. No bs Jesus guy who supposedly sacrificed himself for the world. Just darkness. But it was peaceful. I liked it. I want to go back. I hate how this spirit only gave me a taste of death; I want the full experience.

I have sleep paralysis every night, been like this since 2017 jfl

It felt different. It just didn’t feel like regular sleep paralysis. It felt like a calling from a superior being. Like the being wanted me to be at peace. I believe the only way I can reunited with it is through death. That is what I believe it’s telling me. The spirit didn’t stab me out of malice. It just wanted to relieve me of my pain. Like when a cowboy has to shoot an injured horse with a revolver. He’s only doing it to relieve the pain of the animal.

I've noticed a lack of blood and/or gore in my dreams.

i had dream induced sleep paralysis twice in a row not too long ago, it was actualy scary as fuck i remember feeling like i couldnt breath and gasping for air trying to scream out

i had dream induced sleep paralysis twice in a row not too long ago, it was actualy scary as fuck i remember feeling like i couldnt breath and gasping for air trying to scream out
It’s brutal when you first have them, feels like you’re about to have a seizure or spmeshit

It’s brutal when you first have them, feels like you’re about to have a seizure or spmeshit

yea it happened because i was taking jew pills at the time, stopped taking them and never happened again so far at least.

Mogs me I can’t have it. I’ve been trying to lucid dream and the first step is to go into sleep paralysis

Mogs me I can’t have it. I’ve been trying to lucid dream and the first step is to go into sleep paralysis
have you ever had them? an easy way to get them is taking nap in the middle of the day and fucking up your sleep schedule
yea it happened because i was taking jew pills at the time, stopped taking them and never happened again so far at least.
They’re a withdrawal effect with a couple of drugs

have you ever had them? an easy way to get them is taking nap in the middle of the day and fucking up your sleep schedule
Nope. I’ve tried really hard too, like followed all the steps possible. Nothing worked. I simply am too on edge and stressed to relax al my muscles so my body goes into paralysis

lmao u got raped by a female spirit u cuck

I've fallen off a cliff and landed in jagged rocks before, but didn't die nor wake up (right away). Gnarly shit.

Those types of dreams are nice, beats reality. I have had some falling or drowning. It was not painful, it was kind of going to a deeper sleep, was kind of warm but all over the body, kind of like is you submerge yourself in warm water without the wet feeling.

You will prob go to hell when you actually die tho

So I dreamed that I was at an old house I used to live in. I went downstairs in my basement and I believe it was because I was trying to hide from something. I tried hiding behind a counter with a mattress to use as a shield but it didn’t work out. There was a foid coming downstairs and knew exactly where I was. She was kinda of short, but she wore makeup like the puppet from Jigsaw. The spirit had a huge knife. She stabbed me in the throat and it was actually painful, then she stabbed in the stomache. After she did, I had a short vision of the knife she was holding before I died. Before I died, I felt like I kind of deserved it. It was strange, I never died in a dream before. And when I did died, I saw only black. No sounds besides a ringing in the background. I couldn’t move. I believe I was paralyzed. I finally woke and could hears things again. I woke up scared. I know when you die, you lose everything you have. But later throughout the day, I realized how peaceful death actually was. How there were no stresses and no worries anymore. No bs angels in the sky and dead relatives. No bs Jesus guy who supposedly sacrificed himself for the world. Just darkness. But it was peaceful. I liked it. I want to go back. I hate how this spirit only gave me a taste of death; I want the full experience.
Ok GrAY ass mf