Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A foid will never write about you like this

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I know a super emotional and dumb foid and I found her diary because she left it in her bag and I quickly took a picture of these pages while she left to go to the bathroom. Her diary was mostly just her pining over the 6 boyfriends she’s had in the past and how she contracted genital herpes from one of them at 15. It’s over when you will never have a foid ramble on for pages about how heartbroken she is over you in a diary entry.

November 11.
I don't know how so much can change so fast in such little frames of time. Jovanni randomly popped himself into my life. Made a separate home in my dorm. Became a really close friend. Decides one day he wants me to be all his, and pursues it so hard. I didn't want him that way for so long, and then one day I did. And he's been all I've wanted since. He got me, the game was over and now he's bored. He doesn't have to say sweet things or tell me he's going to marry me. He doesn't have to convince me I come first. He just gets to switch up, push me away, say really sad things, not get me plan b when it was urgent, make me pay for it since he's never going to give me that money, "fall out of love with me" even though he was never in it, and pretend like he didn't just break my heart. I can't believe how bad I was played, and I really believe that this is it. I don't want to be his friend, and if he ever tries, I know he'll eventually give up because he really gives no fucks about me. None. It's insane. Tell someone you love them when they really mean nothing at all. At the end of the day, I'm still in love with him. None of that makes it just disappear even though I wish it would. I hope his life turns out to be good, everything he wants it to be. I know he's good in there. I hope my life turns out to be good too. I deserve good. Do I? The more it just doesn't happen the more I believe this is what my life is going to be. But it can't be. So I will try to not let it.
  • She expects Plan B because it was urgent even though it was her decision to fuck him so of course she should pay for it
  • She's attracted to him because of his wealth and she expected him to pay for her plan B
  • She's still in love with him even though he has a bad personality and treats her like shit
00773CD1 16D0 40FA 9D6D 30A39EF7D347
52B87EAA D642 45B2 AF5D FB00982FBF7D

Last edited:
i cant read these runes
looks low iq regardless

I just made a transcript of it on the post

foods are so irrationally emotional it's crazy
No this are not emotions these are instincts
I doubt they can feel anything

This is literally why women shouldn't be allowed to think for themselves, they have to be monitored by their husbands, fathers, brothers 24/7 for their own good.

This is literally why women shouldn't be allowed to think for themselves, they have to be monitored by their husbands, fathers, brothers 24/7 for their own good.
they have no IQ whatsoever and just make their own lives a living nightmare through their own stupid choices, then blame other people for it (see: why didn't this rich guy buy me plan B? because that's obviously his fault)

Low inhib as fuck.
Thanks for the laugh.

Yeah this reminds me of my cousin's middle school diary, where it's about Chads and other teehee content.

I'd laugh if this was just something you wrote yourself, but if you did, it would of probably been more ridiculous.

Good work OP, see if you can do it again and make a series out of this.

Just shows that foid brains are just a tingle sensor.

Good work OP, see if you can do it again and make a series out of this.

Just shows that foid brains are just a tingle sensor.
I read almost her entire diary, it’s just that I only took pictures of these two pages. Most of her entries are very boring and predictable irrational overemotional whining about which chad she loves now tbh

this is funny as fuck, foids are so melodramatic

Yeah this reminds me of my cousin's middle school diary, where it's about Chads and other teehee content.

I'd laugh if this was just something you wrote yourself, but if you did, it would of probably been more ridiculous.
Everyone constantly accuses me of larp whenever i post firsthand evidence of how ridiculous foids are, since it seems unbelievable to the overly bluepilled that foids can truly be so ridiculous at heart. I disproved LARP accusations in my previous thread when I told about how my chad roommate had sex next to me a few months ago thinking I was asleep while the girl talked shit about me and called me ugly. I literally took a picture of him sleeping with a foid’s head next to his dick and suddenly everyone shut up and finally believed me
this is funny as fuck, foids are so melodramatic
right

Chad's disposable sex dolls can write? That's news to me.

Imagine being a Chad and getting to use women for their holes while treating them like shit and they love you even more for it and wish and pray that you have a good life. Meanwhile she hopes that the ugly guy that she had to reject dies in a fire.

Based user, you deserve a follow.
thank you, i really appreciate it
Imagine being a Chad and getting to use women for their holes while treating them like shit and they love you even more for it and wish and pray that you have a good life. Meanwhile she hopes that the ugly guy that she had to reject dies in a fire.
Exactly

Absolutely blutol blackpill for femcels.

A female has never thought of me let alone written things about me

Just lol.

If I was Chad and some bish wrote me like that I would just tell her "dint read lol"

For most men it would take so much time to even attempt to get this level of female "loving". But not Chad, he simply was born

For most men it would take so much time to even attempt to get this level of female "loving". But not Chad, he simply was born
For some men foids will reject them on sight and they had no chance at this level of female “loving”.

Holy shit that handwriting is utterly disgraceful, how old is she :feelskek: :feelskek:

Why?
You really think they care about you and the only thing they want is a man with a good personality? Who “loves” them?
No no... they jump on the first chad dick they see, but if you are ugly they get triggered.
These are not emotions these are just like insticts.
Just sayin

Who names their kid Jovannni top lol

Why?
You really think they care about you and the only thing they want is a man with a good personality? Who “loves” them?
No no... they jump on the first chad dick they see, but if you are ugly they get triggered.
These are not emotions these are just like insticts.
Just sayin
I was referring to the statement by "Kuuro":

"No this are not emotions these are instincts
I doubt they can feel anything"

Not sure why it wasn't included in my post. This forum is getting glitchier by the day.