Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A foids body count only includes Giga Chads. Below Chad doesn't even count anymore

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★

JFLLLLL. These disgusting whores should be whipped by their fathers.

You guys know the old rule that you have to multiply a foids bodycount (what she tells you) by 2 to get an idea of her ACTUAL body count? Well now you have to multiply it by at least 4 to make sure you're including all the non-Giga Chads and then multiply by another 2 to account for her lying. Imagine these roasties at 32 telling their potential betabuxx "i only have a body count of six teehee" when in reality its actually around 48 at minimum. JFL. These roasties need to be fed to dogs

These roasties need to be fed to dogs
dogs deserve clean meat, serve them to swine
then cremate the swine along with their excrement

So, not only do they omit their count if it's a blowjob, handjob, or anal, they also don't count even if it's vaginal (not from a chadlite). JFL the absolute state of roasties.

"How many did you fuck?"

"Around 50,000."

"Damn."

"What? Too low? What do you mean?"

"There's about another 50,000 I did not count."

You guys know the old rule that you have to multiply a foids bodycount (what she tells you) by 2 to get an idea of her ACTUAL body count
If you ever get into a relationship (I'm hopeful for my brocels' ascension) don't ask about her body count. She'll either lie to you or tell you what you don't want to hear or both. I think a serious relationship with a foid is cucked anyway, just leave after you use her, she won't count it anyway because you're not gigachad.

If you ever get into a relationship (I'm hopeful for my brocels' ascension) don't ask about her body count. She'll either lie to you or tell you what you don't want to hear or both. I think a serious relationship with a foid is cucked anyway, just leave after you use her, she won't count it anyway because you're not gigachad.
Thanks for the hopefulness :feelsbadman: . The body count issue will always be in the back of my head if I do ascend. I can't even imagine myself in a stable relationship with a foid anymore because of how filthily they behave these days.

Tik tok is pure suifuel
oh yeah also fuck normies