Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A follow up to my hag thread:12 year old kids fuck while you rot.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-

It seems that some of us here are confused,and think that what i said is either totally untrue or happens at a much smaller rate then i made it out to be.

this is bullshit and i will explain why.

sex is man most desired activity(usually).most here will agree.Even most male friendships spend 80% of the talks contemplating sex and relationships(who fucked who,how hot a shit bitch is,going out to have 'fun' and to fuck a bitch etc etc).Everyone wants to fuck,so if they are not fucking something must be stopping them.

Roasties start their puberty sometimes at 9(most a bit later) and most man start their puberty at around 11-12.Puberty is a bitch and you want to stick your fucking dick in some hole and fuck it till you bust a nut.Girls also want to fuck(since they are in puberty),and what do they do?THEY FUCK KEK

females interact with chads and chadlites.they are not autistic.even if they were autistic,one or two guys will be low inhibition enough to talk to her and he will also want to fuck her(most guys will fuck anything).The only thing that stops a bitch from fucking a guy is her pride over wanting chad/chadlite and only chad/chadlite. .Females are filled with pride and unless they are fucking the cream of the crop,they will simply choose not to fuck.Chads and chadlites could choose not to fuck a girl unless they are a stacy,but again they are a bunch of horny dogs who would fuck anything as long as the bitch isn't extremely fat or psychically deficient.

religion,god,family,morals all things that once stopped people from being degenerates is seen as a joke,so nothing stops degeneracy from happening apart from psychical ugliness.Literally nothing in a degenerates mind makes them quiver from degeneracy apart from psychical ugliness.they are more like beasts then man.

in other words,nothing stops chads.he has the looks and if he has looks he can dip his dick inside stacies pussy and fuck her till her pussy is a puddle of precum,cum and pussy juice.

So most girls will get fucked in the 1-2 years after starting puberty.Most bitches can find a chad to fuck in that timeline.What i just said is true and you need to agree with me.

inb4 no bro my 13 year old sister just went to brad's house to play minecraft.She just loves those darn blocks

top kek

Just imagine finally getting laid at 40 with a 4/10, semi-landwhale, betabuxxing and shit, you end up having a marriage and a girl. You have bounds your daughter, you raise her, and then she starts puberty and starts to hate you, starts dressing like a slut and then she runs away from home to get her pussy slayed by some chad.

Imagine how it feels to have this kind of life. How can you cope? This happens a lot though, and people just act like there is no problem with that.

hopefully my new 14 year old oneitis hasn't gotten fucked yet :feelsbaton:

inb4 no bro my 13 year old sister just went to brad's house to play minecraft.She just loves those darn blocks
I have a teen sister myself. She has a Chad boyfriend (he mogs me completely), I'm sure when she goes to his house they just play minecraft together :lul::lul::lul: - r*dditors unironically believe that... just shows how much they are disconnected from reality, they think teens don't have sex

Just imagine finally getting laid at 40 with a 4/10, betabuxxing and shit, you end up having a marriage and a girl. You have bounds to her, you raise them, and then she starts puberty and starts to hate you, starts dressing like a slut and then she runs away from home to get her pussy slayed by some chad.

Imagine how it feels to have this kind of life. How can you cope? This happens a lot though, and people just act like there is no problem with that.
if he loses his virginity at 40,then that girl isn't his daughter kek.i feel pity at all the copers who think kids aren't fucking like monkeys just because they spent their teens coping with world of warcraft and jacking off to games on newgrounds,never paying attention to what is happening in their circle and never getting the chance to be in chad social circle where they are shown all the nudes of all the girls in class
I have a teen sister myself. She has a Chad boyfriend (he mogs me completely), I'm sure when she goes to his house they just play minecraft together :lul::lul::lul: - r*dditors unironically believe that... just shows how much they are disconnected from reality, they think teens don't have sex
only failed normies and ugly/crazy roasties go to reddit so obviously those bluepilled copers will deny everything i say

tenor.gif

people have this mindset because most boys aren't fucking at age 12, just 7+ men

however 80% of girls will leave middle school having at least sucked a dick if not fucked

that's what I always said, a man that maxxes hard and somehow couples with a 20 year old girl when he's about 30 is considered a pedophile now

but that girl has already had 7-8 years of sexual experience

people have this mindset because most boys aren't fucking at age 12, just 7+ men

however 80% of girls will leave middle school having at least sucked a dick if not fucked
quantum IQ

soys jump in front to yell about how no one had teen love

femoids know to keep quiet during that part

i am not advocating for premarital sex,but most degenerates lose their virginity incredibly 'early.As i have said before 18-20 year old women are fucking hags

It seems that some of us here are confused,and think that what i said is either totally untrue or happens at a much smaller rate then i made it out to be.

this is bullshit and i will explain why.

sex is man most desired activity(usually).most here will agree.Even most male friendships spend 80% of the talks contemplating sex and relationships(who fucked who,how hot a shit bitch is,going out to have 'fun' and to fuck a bitch etc etc).Everyone wants to fuck,so if they are not fucking something must be stopping them.

Roasties start their puberty sometimes at 9(most a bit later) and most man start their puberty at around 11-12.Puberty is a bitch and you want to stick your fucking dick in some hole and fuck it till you bust a nut.Girls also want to fuck(since they are in puberty),and what do they do?THEY FUCK KEK

females interact with chads and chadlites.they are not autistic.even if they were autistic,one or two guys will be low inhibition enough to talk to her and he will also want to fuck her(most guys will fuck anything).The only thing that stops a bitch from fucking a guy is her pride over wanting chad/chadlite and only chad/chadlite. .Females are filled with pride and unless they are fucking the cream of the crop,they will simply choose not to fuck.Chads and chadlites could choose not to fuck a girl unless they are a stacy,but again they are a bunch of horny dogs who would fuck anything as long as the bitch isn't extremely fat or psychically deficient.

religion,god,family,morals all things that once stopped people from being degenerates is seen as a joke,so nothing stops degeneracy from happening apart from psychical ugliness.Literally nothing in a degenerates mind makes them quiver from degeneracy apart from psychical ugliness.they are more like beasts then man.

in other words,nothing stops chads.he has the looks and if he has looks he can dip his dick inside stacies pussy and fuck her till her pussy is a puddle of precum,cum and pussy juice.

So most girls will get fucked in the 1-2 years after starting puberty.Most bitches can find a chad to fuck in that timeline.What i just said is true and you need to agree with me.

top kek

View: https://voca.ro/23HZHgxRGQP

the church fathers are so fucking based kek.BRO THAT WAS 21421249821894219842198421894 YEARS AGO BRO.THIS IS THE MODERN WORLD BRO!WE ARE CHANGED MAN!

copers think they are going to change what is set in stone(bro everything is subjective lmao.we can change the world bro) top kek.if i did not desire the flesh of women i would just head into a monastery and forget women were even desired for their skin.life is brutal

Bluepillers actually think most kids and teens just spend their entire time playing with bionicles,watching anime and movies,and playing games till 4 am.Most bluepilled fathers unirocally think their daughter started dating at 16 when in reality her hole has been penetrated by more then 100 cocks.also are you outside or are you by a window?low inhibition if you are outside.shit even with a window open that's low inhibition.

the church fathers are so fucking based kek.BRO THAT WAS 21421249821894219842198421894 YEARS AGO BRO.THIS IS THE MODERN WORLD BRO!WE ARE CHANGED MAN!

copers think they are going to change what is set in stone(bro everything is subjective lmao.we can change the world bro) top kek.if i did not desire the flesh of women i would just head into a monastery and forget women were even desired for their skin.life is brutal
Bluepillers actually think most kids and teens just spend their entire time playing with bionicles,watching anime and movies,and playing games till 4 am.Most bluepilled fathers unirocally think their daughter started dating at 16 when in reality her hole has been penetrated by more then 100 cocks.also are you outside or are you by a window?low inhibition if you are outside.shit even with a window open that's low inhibition.

View: https://voca.ro/ksnpT7tmnlo

Just imagine finally getting laid at 40 with a 4/10, semi-landwhale, betabuxxing and shit, you end up having a marriage and a girl. You have bounds your daughter, you raise her, and then she starts puberty and starts to hate you, starts dressing like a slut and then she runs away from home to get her pussy slayed by some chad.

BRUTAL.
it never began for betabuxxerz

Her body her choice. Its completely fine if she's fucked 10 guys by 18

811fdcd22f95464db66ea45c12f4a02c

This video sums that up:
View: https://youtu.be/17dtF2U5VRY

Most girls lose their virginity at 12~13 years old, anyone who thinks otherwise is coping hard.

I don't want to think about 12-year-olds fucking tbh

Y basement

Yeah.... She "ran away."

I sometimes like to hope that by 30, I get actual wizard powers.

Oh, who am I kidding, I have already halfway convinced myself that I'm a stand user because I'm so bored in Corona-chan's fundown I've started connecting coincidences as if I was awake for a week, high on all the stimulants you can imagine.

Girls also want to fuck(since they are in puberty),and what do they do?THEY FUCK KEK
Cope, they get fucked. Also, let's not pretend they're as horny as men are.

Cope, they get fucked. Also, let's not pretend they're as horny as men are.
they are horny.for chad lel.there is a reason why i have gave it 1-2 years after hitting puberty for them to lose their virginity(instead of saying immediately as they hit puberty or something).It might take some time for them to be in a position where they can suck or fuck a chadlite/chad but they will surely get it because chadlites and chads would fuck most women.

Teenage penises are magical, etherial. They can never rape, never hurt a female, never traumatize a female, never impregnate a female, never transmit an STD. It's only when YOUR 18+ penis enters them that all those things happen.

I believe it man, those "teen girls" are not innocent as people claim. IT is coping hard by down playing the fact that most girls are already blowing their chad peers by that age. The landwhales will not admit they were doing that shit and the soyboys believe them. I got blackpilled again recently on this. Women are just as horny as men, they just spread their legs only for chad. A chad is a master key that works with locks old and new, an incel is a rock, who can only break the lock by brute force. This is not an exaggeration of shit posting, its just that bad.

Ur saying MGTOW is the only solution, and leave all the girls who have been hooking up since their teens to be single moms.

I agree

they are horny.for chad lel.there is a reason why i have gave it 1-2 years after hitting puberty for them to lose their virginity(instead of saying immediately as they hit puberty or something).It might take some time for them to be in a position where they can suck or fuck a chadlite/chad but they will surely get it because chadlites and chads would fuck most women.
Yes, that proves my point. Chad is a rare specimen. Boys want to fuck anything with a hole, but girls don't want to get fucked by anything with a stick. If they were as horny as us, their standards wouldn't have been so extremely high. But since that's not the case, we can easily conclude that women are in no way as horny or hornier than men are.

Yes, that proves my point. Chad is a rare specimen. Boys want to fuck anything with a hole, but girls don't want to get fucked by anything with a stick. If they were as horny as us, their standards wouldn't have been so extremely high. But since that's not the case, we can easily conclude that women are in no way as horny or hornier than men are.
they aren't as horny as men, but they are still horny.

and OP wasn't referring to just chad, he included chadlites.

heck, OP would probably even acknowledge that some turbonormies might get a little action in middle school, so basically 6.5+

they aren't as horny as men, but they are still horny.

and OP wasn't referring to just chad, he included chadlites.

heck, OP would probably even acknowledge that some turbonormies might get a little action in middle school, so basically 6.5+
Yes, I know they can be horny but my point was that they cannot be as horny as us men are and I solidly backed up my statement.