Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A “funny” but true saying.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
If a “woman” will openly tell you how many men [chad] she slept with, multiply the number by 3 or 5.

a brutal redpill
foids will always lie to seem more pure and virtuous.
it's hard knowing that they all have bodycounts that they can count on more than one hand

Times by 0 for men sub 5 men.

Apply the rule of 3 to those partner count surveys (in which men and foid averages are similar) to make them accurate

I wish there was a number count visible hanging over ppl's head. Then men would wake tf up and stop coping.

I wish there was a number count visible hanging over ppl's head. Then men would wake tf up and stop coping.
We should implement that Chinese social points thing, where it will show how many people you’ve slept with in your stats.

If that multiplication is higher than 0 she is a whore

It's funny when they post these survey results that don't add up but they say nothing about it.

My dyscalculia holding me back from understanding basic maths jokes :feelsree:

Hahahahahaha! That's so funny!

(not)

Roasties have an incentive to lie about their lay count, yet people still shut up and believe them. JFL.