Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A game about incels

D

Dashed Student

Banned
-
I was reading stuff in rantsofanincel.wordpress.com and found a cool post. The owner of rantsofanincel wants to create a game where you choose between heroes like Marc Lepine, Elliot Rodger, etc and go through the world in a rampage. Like he said, it is a TON of work. I am not able to help him in doing the game, all I can do is posting here about it. His idea is a first person shooter, he needs help with graphics and sound (he said he can do the coding but, you know, more people helping is better) and, maybe you have some ideas for the game, if you do, you should comment in rantsofanincel. He wants to kickstart it.

I would buy such game and I hope it will be EPIC. It does not matter how much time it takes to finish it if the final result is a TRUE MASTERPIECE. A game like that must be at least OUTSTANDING.

That would be hilarious.

It's gonna end up like some unplayable 1990 doom mod or even before. Projects like this made alone are always a failure.

That's a good idea , but what if normies try and take it down ?

That's a good idea , but what if normies try and take it down ?

He wants help not only with the game but also on doing and selling it while remaining annonymous.

Maybe something like a stealth serial killer/rapist game that has a custom main character.

it'd prob be shit

Hatred already exists

Use rpg maker

Hatred is the closest to this. Too bad it's not a very good game.

If you are OK with playing old shit, Postal 2 is also pretty close to the "incel rampage" idea.

Hatred is the closest to this. Too bad it's not a very good game.

If you are OK with playing old shit, Postal 2 is also pretty close to the "incel rampage" idea.
True, the Postal Dude is an incel who was forced to settle with a landwhale.

Best thing about Postal 2 is you can beat down femoid NPCs and they crawl around begging for mercy and piss themselves. My favorite tactic was to piss on them to make them vomit, then beat them down. Dismemberment is fun AF too. Shovel weapon FTW :)

Commander Cho could be the character unlock reward after completing the game

Commander Cho could be the character unlock reward after completing the game

Suggest this to the incel responsible for the Project, I understood he wishes to make Cho playable from the beginning.

Wasn't there a shitty postal game where you were some trenchcoat wearing goth going around killing NPC's that reacted "realistically." with terror and begging.