Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A girl is confessing to having a virgin fetish

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
(I got redirected to this sub from another sub, I don't even have relatives to have an incest fetish lol.)

A girl is describing herself as a nympho with a fetish to fuck virgin guys. She never mentioned jaw bones, but still. Archive for future generations.

Jfl if you think she is talking about virgins that aren't Chad tier.

massive COPE thread

Virtue signaling

so she likes inexperienced men who probably won't be able to pleasure her or might even be too nervous to get an erection?

Shes in the 1%.

virgin chad
Bruh
Screenshot 2020 01 18 22 29 00 1

A disclaimer - I'm not trying to disprove the Incel Theory, it's just a weird find in the unlikeliest of places. And it's a pretty good read. Star Wars is a good movie, although the Death Star is unfeasible.

who probably won't be able to pleasure her?

I guess man's ability is inconsequential to her, as she gets off to her fantasy.

virgins are absolutely horrible in bed their first dozen or so times

Dozen??? God DAMN it I don't have many years left to live!!! :reeeeee:

It's fake. Foids will rather die than have sex with a virgin.

Massive fucking cope if you think this is LifeFuel. Its not. She's talking about virgin Chads only. Anyone who denies this is a bluepill false hoper

Came to this thread to post exactly that, she don't want no ugly ass virgin, she wants a chad virgin.

This.

Wake me up when any of these sluts ever lusts after Bob the plumber ie an archetypal virginal 5ft5 350lb balding 44 year old man with poor hygiene.

sorry sweetie virgin chads only

The reality is completely different.

Its some virgin incel larping while masturbating to pixs of his hot female cousin

Cherry picking thread? Mods look at this real quick

larp

But I got a boner ngl

Last edited:
She has fetish for virgin chad because they're rare.

(I got redirected to this sub from another sub, I don't even have relatives to have an incest fetish lol.)

A girl is describing herself as a nympho with a fetish to fuck virgin guys. She never mentioned jaw bones, but still. Archive for future generations.
Well she would find a goldmine in this forum. Bet she wouldn’t fuck anyone here.

This is either a virgin creating a fantasy fullfilling two fetishs or a foid looking for attention either way rip inbox. Women think virgin men are absolute scum of the earth who needs to be put to death.

This is either a virgin creating a fantasy fullfilling two fetishs or a foid looking for attention either way rip inbox. Women think virgin men are absolute scum of the earth who needs to be put to death.
Women think virgin men past the age of 21 are strange and non-human. They cannot fathom how a man has not lost his virginity past that age.

Women think virgin men past the age of 21 are strange and non-human. They cannot fathom how a man has not lost his virginity past that age.
Oh they know why. Women only want guys they think other women want so if nobody else wanted you they dont want you

Why are women allowed to think about sex all the time while we have to push these thoughts away?

prob lives in US, not much use to me

Fuck off with this cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back