Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A girl rejected me today after I called her a foid and wore my "Elliot Rodger Did Nothing Wrong" shirt

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
THIS IS WHAT INCELTEARS ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Reminder that your average incels.co browser is 1000x more respectful to women in real life than a sex haver. They ACTUALLY believe we're incel because we talk like this in real life/women can smell we have a .co account.

Just lol

low inhib god if u would wear an ER shirt in public tbh

THIS IS WHAT INCELTEARS ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Reminder that you're average incels.co browser is 1000x more respectful to women in real life than a sex haver. They ACTUALLY believe we're incel because we talk like this in real life/women can smell we have a .co account.

Just lol
They are NPCs, zero awareness just robot mind that gets programmed by whatever idea is in fashion. They also mistake being incel for blackpilled and think it's having blackpilled/anti-feminist views that makes you incel.

IF Eric and Dylan looked as good as the actors in this re enactment, they would be begging them to rape and mutilate them.

CuckTears cucks grope babies in real life.

I read that title like :giga: whoa I better get in there

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed once entering this thread:feelsUgh:

I actually LOL’d IRL

tbh I think I'm a nice guy...

In Europe nobody (or at least most of the population) know who ER is kek
ngl I'm pretty sure most people outside the incel community and reactionary subs (inceltears) don't know who he is either

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back