Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A girl said I'm just too afraid to talk to women.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
A female friend from my major says I'm just too afraid (have no balls) to approach and talk to women.

Why would you bother do something you already known the outcome? Seriously!

-I have done nothing and some girls think I looks like a potential bank robber/school shooter.

About this girl:

She have dated 3 different guys in just a year. Currently dating a full body tattooed thug who posts a 9mm on facebook.
-she told me she get her new boyfriend and his gang to beat up her ex boyfriend who try to orbit her.

Why don't you just fuck your female friend? Ask her to do you a favor

Her bf has a gun and he lives near the campus working at a mart.
Jfl...whores always go for violent monsters (as long as they're handsome)

I have no fucking idea why would a girl who got a phd scholarship would spread her legs to that thug while good guys just get friendzoned.

is she a niggress?

My Chad friend is in his 3rd of 4th girlfriend and he never hit on a woman in his life

My Chad friend is in his 3rd of 4th girlfriend and he never hit on a woman in his life
Meanwhile I’m at 40+ rejections. :lul:

Did you mean METALCEL. LOL
cope
I have no fucking idea why would a girl who got a phd scholarship would spread her legs to that thug while good guys just get friendzoned.
Stop with the bluepills man .
AWALT , every foid goes for Chad , preferably a dangerous and violent one with many friends who can protect her .
She gets choked , her hair pulled and fucked hard by him while you dream of a future with her .

Having "female" friends is bluepilled as fuck.

That's simple. You even answered your question yourself.

Because she is a girl.

I always thought that girls with such academics merit would go for a handsome medical student who drives s-class.

Poor girl , one day she might end up sobbing on her knees at 4am with her eyes blacked by the goon. Who know?
Emphetic : just for Chads and her chad's spawns.

Why don't you just fuck your female friend? Ask her to do you a favor
About this girl:

She have dated 3 different guys in just a year. Currently dating a full body tattooed thug who posts a 9mm on facebook.
-she told me she get her new boyfriend and his gang to beat up her ex boyfriend who try to orbit her.

What is up with retarded Americans and their gun fetishes?

But nah, don't fuck her, her orbiters would empty an entire magazine of 9mm in your face and anally rape you with the barrel.
I always thought that girls with such academics merit would go for a handsome medical student who drives s-class.

Poor girl , one day she might end up sobbing on her knees at 4am with her eyes blacked by the goon. Who know?
Emphetic : just for Chads and her chad's spawns.

Nice cars are a huge financial suck, especially for a young person who isn't working yet

I bet she gets beat up, raped, or both, while her BF is drunk or high, and she ends up having to drop out when she starts suffering mental breakdowns.

But this is pretty rare, yeah, I rarely see girls date someone far, far lower than their socioeconomic class.

Last edited:
A female friend from my major says I'm just too afraid (have no balls) to approach and talk to women.

Gender roles me......

Men made gender roles a long time ago... Women enforce them because it is convenient for them to approach then to gamble and take a chance at approaching

Gender roles me......

Men made gender roles a long time ago... Women enforce them because it is convenient for them to approach then to gamble and take a chance at approaching

Long time no see parrtlord

My best advice is to weaponize feminsism and use it against them.

Men are not obligated to approach women just as much as women are not obligated to approach men..

Feminism is a two way street

Being friend with a hole, despite being an incel, is cuckoldry, OP. Better severe all ties with her.

Being friend with a hole, despite being an incel, is cuckoldry, OP. Better severe all ties with her.

She gives me the valuable piece of informations , this prepare me to handle worse foids.

Foids always feed you blue pills, especially after they’ve known you a while. There is a 90% chance it’s completely disingenuous, there’s a 10% chance she has become self deluded by becoming accustomed enough to your face through repeated interaction to think you look okay but not attractive enough for her, but okay enough for other foids.

What is up with retarded Americans and their gun fetishes?

But nah, don't fuck her, her orbiters would empty an entire magazine of 9mm in your face and anally rape you with the barrel.

Nice cars are a huge financial suck, especially for a young person who isn't working yet

I bet she gets beat up, raped, or both, while her BF is drunk or high, and she ends up having to drop out when she starts suffering mental breakdowns.

But this is pretty rare, yeah, I rarely see girls date someone far, far lower than their socioeconomic class.

It's called a niche, girls from well raised previleged backgrounds really want to try the unknown or become sluttized by their "cool" girl friends.they get bored after long hours study for entrance exams. Want to have something exciting.
These girls think they can tame the beasts and end up being a single mama.

The bitch told me she lost her virginity since high school ,she was on contraceptive pill that day.
while I was playing UNO cards with my fellow autistic friends.

she will eventually most likely, right now she just likes getting fucked by dark triad chads

Because women aren’t actually intelligent. They can memorize information and regurgitate it in a sense, but the ones who have the ability to actually apply and create new concepts are EXTREMELY rare. Most foids have very average to low average IQs despite whatever grades they may achieve.
Foids always feed you blue pills, especially after they’ve known you a while. There is a 90% chance it’s completely disingenuous, there’s a 10% chance she has become self deluded by becoming accustomed enough to your face through repeated interaction to think you look okay but not attractive enough for her, but okay enough for other foids.
You are very awakened

one day she might end up sobbing on her knees at 4am with her eyes blacked by the goon. Who know?
I hope that comes true.

>A female friend

Sick of this FUCKING GARBAGE I WISH I HAD FRIENDS AT ALL

> female friend
> Incel

The state of this place

Really? You have NO FUCKING IDEA?

You aren't properly black pilled.

Is your female friend fucking you? No? That's exactly how the rest of females feel towards you. Mystery solved.

A female friend from my major says (...)

About this girl:

JFL at having 'female friend'.

Imagine posting here that you hate foids so much, then orbiting around dumb slut who's already taken by thugmaxxed Chad. You better be a good beta to the Kween or he's gonna murk you with that 9.

she told me she get her new boyfriend and his gang to beat up her ex boyfriend
Tattoo criminal thugs are always cowards. Using weapons or outnumbering. They're lucky that they're defended by police.

Going to a university=Volcel

LOLWUT?!

Have you even stepped foot inside a math or computer science class in any given university?

Tattoo criminal thugs are always cowards. Using weapons or outnumbering. They're lucky that they're defended by police.

Agreed , ganging up on one opponent is an act of coward ,period.

This girl is too dangerous , would you want anything to do with a 20 yo girl who've dated 3+ different thugs and manipulate one of the beast to beat another beast up whe he pissed her off?

-I would try to avoid this bitch at all costs.
The hot leads dont taste so good.