Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious a girl that know me and my sister, rejected my facebook request

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
being facebook friends dont have any value,but she rejected me even knowing my sister,like wtf.

It's over for you, buddy boyo

i feel like smaller blackpills like this hurt more than the bigger ones, because they subtly hint that your a subhuman, rather than flat out rejection, these just remind you of your place, the place we are desperately trying to escape from (and we cant, ever)

Subhumanity has no ends, it's over.

i feel like smaller blackpills like this hurt more than the bigger ones, because they subtly hint that your a subhuman, rather than flat out rejection, these just remind you of your place, the place we are desperately trying to escape from (and we cant, ever)
It's always the little reminders people use to remind you they'll never accept you as normal that hurt the most to think about.

So?
The real issue is that you're on the mind-rotting Jew device called Facebook.

evil bitch, and having fb as an incel = bad idea

Brutal tbh. She wanted nothing to do with you.

She rejected you because you're an ugly subhuman.

I try to follow a girl I know from uni on Insta and she rejected it.
Cannot even look at pictures of women never mind talk to them

F*cebook is a tax funded Anglo-Judaic surveillance agency that masks as a social media corporation.
It's not addictive by accident; it's made addictive to catch females and destroy their dopamine receptors.

get off that cuntbook and trow shit on her