Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill a girl will never be willing to risk her life to save yours

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
the only consolation is that this is probably true even for some gigachads because the world is full of thousands of replacement gigachads.

The top chads cant be replaced

noticed how in 90% of movies and animes I have watched with people saving others, it's usually the man risking his life for a female jfl

The very fact you've pluralized that is proof they can be. Only the topmost chad is irreplaceable.

Furthermore, women are selfish enough that they would rather let a 10/10 gigachad die and cope by being with a normal 9/10 chad if it means avoiding risk to themselves.

Women wanted equality.
A chain is as strong as the weakest link. Thus, no need to help women
full

I'm worthless

JFL at thinking a foid would risk her life for anyone

I like your cartoon posts though

Why did that wolf scream like Goofy?

noticed how in 90% of movies and animes I have watched with people saving others, it's usually the man risking his life for a female jfl

Always go back to Titanic.

Foid cucks her husband who dies on the ship. Her lover dies on the ship who she leaves to die while she's rescued. Women see this is a great love story.

Foid cucks her husband who dies on the ship. Her lover dies on the ship who she leaves to die while she's rescued. Women see this is a great love story.
Female nature is pure shit

:soy: :soy: :soy:

Oh my gawd! Most of the males die. How romantic!

I remember a foid back in 6th grade, who in the context of discussing novelas, she explained that she was confused of why someone would die for somebody they love, since that meant they couldn't be with the person they love.

I do think this also applies to gigachads.

I hate everything about women

it's the knight in shining armor saving the damsel in distress trope
it's as old as stores have been told

in what movies does the female risk her life for the man?

Foids can only virtue signal, they have no actual virtues, feelings or empathy for the sub8 man

I remember a foid back in 6th grade, who in the context of discussing novelas, she explained that she was confused of why someone would die for somebody they love, since that meant they couldn't be with the person they love.

I do think this also applies to gigachads.
brutal blackpill.Foids and normies are incapable of thinking about someone and loving them without taking some benefit for themselves.normies are poor lovers.

I actually never forgot the scene in this old ass cartoon where Arthur asks the old man what the female squirrel is acting the way it is for. He told arthur about the birds and the bees basically. It has always stuck in my mind how that cartoon was supposed to introduce me to the same concept but it has never even been a part of my life. Yet it was made so normal for the small children watching it. And I watched it happen in real life as I grew older.

This was inadvertently some serious suifuel you posted here.

I like your cartoon threads tbh

This is the ultimate blackpill. Nobody in this world would be willing to give his life to save you.

I'm worthless
Not having someone willing to endure a high risk of death for you (like Girl Squirrel does for Wart in fighting that wolf) doesn't mean you are worthless, just that that someone values themselves much higher than they value you.

JFL at thinking a foid would risk her life for anyone
Only squirrel foids are that pure of heart.
WqI7raFWv7Zetjig4KHKDP6gv5tGBfTPMtt1ACmkaxgcSQZu2Pmemv7HuTNBMdvS0s4hKAmAxHu4EZvMGNUxU6w_SVDBwYdijyy0tMuz_VHNUqQ

in what movies does the female risk her life for the man?
Besides Sword in the Stone?

This is sort of a dogpill, but i the final battle of Anastasia after Pooka (male dog) saves Anya (bites Rasputin's ankle) Rasputin is basically about to murder the dog (has summoned a glowing green demon to kill it) and instead of running away, Anya tackles Rasputin, causing the demon to vanish. It's probably the smart bet though, since if she ran off, Rasputin could've hunted her down later easily. Saving Pooka ultimately allowed Anya to win since Pooka then tore Rasputin's amulet off his neck, allowing Anya to step on it and kill him.

Non-dogpill though, Anya sort of also saved Dmitri because once Rasputin died, the giant stone pegasus about to crush him shattered. Dmitri had of course, risked his life already saving Anya earlier (punched Rasputin, then dove down a crumbling bridge to stop her falling to her death) which was why Rasputin was trying to kill him in the first place.

Hercules is probably a better example: Megara gets crushed by a pillar pushing Hercules out of the way (he had lost his god powers so he could've died) and it's implied she actually intended to hurt herself, knowing that this would void the deal Herc made with Hades and restore his strength.

The final battle of Mulan would also apply: Fa Mulan had a chance to escape from Shan Yu but stays behind stop him from murdering Li Shang and draws his attention away from him.

Watching shit like this literally moves me to tears (well, I at least well up, my MASSIVE DUCTS usually prevent overflow) because I can't imagine a girl ever caring about me enough to brave dangers like this.

At the same time, it's often a hypocritical thing to hope for. I doubt I'd be as brave or selfless as Mulan/Megara/Lady Squirrel (or even Anya) in these situations. Perhaps it's something we're capable of when care very deeply for a girl?

This makes me wonder about causality. Do I resist loving girls (adopt negative viewpoints about their own courage) as a means of justifying cowardice/self-preservation (if I don't love them deeply, I will only brave small dangers, not large ones, to protect them) or is my growing apathy towards love something that naturally results from witnessing this in foid character?

It could be BOTH... a feedback loop for certain. As we each witness our own respective reluctance to risk for the other, we grow less in love, and even more reluctant to risk.

Perhaps reversal by a leap of faith where you are willing to risk more for someone than they might be worth, than they might do in turn... perhaps to inspire them to reciprocate. That's not true selflessness, but I'm not a believer in absolute indecipherable altruism as an actual thing. Objective unconditional altruism would have to apply equally to all beings: by applying it more to some beings than others, it is inherently conditional, and thus decipherable.

A woman should be willing to lay in dogshit so her boyfriend doesn't get his new shoes dirty. Anything less is cucked.

A woman should be willing to lay in dogshit so her boyfriend doesn't get his new shoes dirty.
Anything less is cucked.
But to what degree would you recriprocate that love?

I actually never forgot the scene in this old ass cartoon where Arthur asks the old man what the female squirrel is acting the way it is for.
He told arthur about the birds and the bees basically.
It has always stuck in my mind how that cartoon was supposed to introduce me to the same concept but it has never even been a part of my life.
Yet it was made so normal for the small children watching it.
And I watched it happen in real life as I grew older.
This was inadvertently some serious suifuel you posted here.
"inadvertently" :)

I swear, Wart/Arthur is basically an annoying Chad. He has the perfect GF (loves him unconditionally) and does nothing but reject her. Although maybe he was gay?

On the other hand: inverting the genders, if they had shown a guy chasing a round a fleeing girl like this in a modern movie it would be called sexual harassment / rape culture, WE KNOW THIS.

I would've asked to stay a squirrel TBH. I think a lot of guys growing up watching this (film came out in 1963) probably felt the same about this squirrel, thus the Robot Chicken skits.

Merlin mentions "when a girl squirrel chooses a mate, it's for life" so basically we know IN THIS UNIVERSE (ASSUMING MERLIN WAS NOT LYING: HE PROBABLY WAS) she was a virgin and that she will remain one forever because she already pair-bonded with Wart/Arthur and she will just pine for him forever.

FEELS...
foids IRL react this way briefly if they lose a gigachad before they move onto the next chad or chadlite within a year or two at most (maybe just a week or month in many cases)

IRL though...
Squirrels do not mate for life.
Female squirrels are in estrus for only a few hours each year and will mate with any males in her territory.
There is vigorous competition for the female and she will often mate with multiple males producing litters of mixed parentage.
Once the mating is complete the male plays little role in the raising of the squirrel pups.

I guess I just blackpilled myself on squirrel waifus. WHY DID YOU MISLEAD ME MERLIN?

Can never look at Tippy Toe the same way again.

Nobody would be willing to help you in any dangerous situation, unless it's their job to do so (policeman, firefighters etc.) and even then they may not help you. Keep that in mind.

Also, in these strange times it is expected of a man to help a stranger in life or death situation, but it is not expected from people to treat stranger man with any respect.

As such, it would be extreme cuckery to ever sacrifice yourself in any situation. Only people you should ever protect are you, your family and maybe some people who share same social status and views as you and respect you.

Everyone else can go eat dirt, and if you have any more selfless take on this, then welcome to the cuck nation.

This a great reminder for bluepilled cucks

it would be extreme cuckery to ever sacrifice yourself in any situation.
Only people you should ever protect are
"sacrifice yourself" and "protect" are distinctive ideas.

I don't go so far as to say I will an hero for a girl or expect her to an hero for me.

None of that simping "I'd jump on a grenade for you" lyrics.

Just basically some reasonable level of risk.

All life has risk (there is risk in climbing stairs or crossing a street) so it's a factor of how much it is increased by.

If there was only a minor amount of risk increase (tantamount to taking a jog) then I wouldn't mind doing that to save some random person.

Obviously the more risk it would take to rescue them, the more hesitant you would be, and the more important they would need to be to overcome it.

"sacrifice yourself" and "protect" are distinctive ideas.

I don't go so far as to say I will an hero for a girl or expect her to an hero for me.

None of that simping "I'd jump on a grenade for you" lyrics.

Just basically some reasonable level of risk.

All life has risk (there is risk in climbing stairs or crossing a street) so it's a factor of how much it is increased by.

If there was only a minor amount of risk increase (tantamount to taking a jog) then I wouldn't mind doing that to save some random person.

Obviously the more risk it would take to rescue them, the more hesitant you would be, and the more important they would need to be to overcome it.
The question is- had you switched places, do you think they would even take a jog for you?

do you think they would even take a jog for you?
That's indeed the question. Foids generally won't hold an elevator door for us unless it's out of fear we'll seek revenge. They'll actively try to close it if they think they can do so without reprisal.