Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a girl will never offer to share her chips with you like this

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

i don't like chips tbh

goth girlfriend

>tfw no gf to eat chips with :cryfeels:

Where the hell do you guys find all these weird cartoons with blackpills all through them

Where the hell do you guys find all these weird cartoons with blackpills all through them
Invisible Network of Kids has been around since 2009 but I only recently got a chance to watch it thanks to a free demo of Toonavision in Canada. Ends in March.

Tbh I would eat all of the chips, so it's understandable.

Annoying accent

I know crave CHIPS
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

She looks 90
She's a cartoon hard for me to feel anything for her.
If she were real, I'd definitely feel.

These are both cope :soy:

Volleyball
3455304%20-%20Agent_Zero%20EC-707%20Invisible_Network_of_Kids.png
2924797%20-%20Agent_Zero%20Invisible_Network_of_Kids%20NSFY.png
Zanon

Who cares i can just buy my own whenever i want.

Who cares i can just buy my own whenever i want.
I can make my own coffee it doesn't mean I don't want a qt gf to offer me some. It's about the gesture moreso than the product.

I mean fuck, I can hug myself too, and I can carry around a heavy sack of salt pellets instead of a GF, but it doesn't mean I don't want to hold a girl in my arms and tell her I love her.

@thebuddhacel it grows on you, give it time.

I found it disturbing at first too, but you have to give her a chance.

I just wish she wasn't lusting for short-Chad.

I can make my own coffee it doesn't mean I don't want a qt gf to offer me some. It's about the gesture moreso than the product.

I mean fuck, I can hug myself too, and I can carry around a heavy sack of salt pellets instead of a GF, but it doesn't mean I don't want to hold a girl in my arms and tell her I love her.
I get it but chips to me is just materialistic. My boss gives me free pastries every week but to me it means jack shit cuz i have a shitty wage anyway. I don't really care about gestures and giving useless things/presents. I just want love/ascension and children.

I don't want chips, I want kreempie

I get it but chips to me is just materialistic.
My boss gives me free pastries every week but to me it means jack shit cuz i have a shitty wage anyway.
There's a huge difference between sharing food with you in a public/work setting, and letting you come into her room and sit on her bed to talk and spontaneously offering you a snack she is visibly enjoying.

I don't really care about gestures and giving useless things/presents.
I just want love/ascension and children.
The chips were a demonstration of Zero's love for Vin.
She was showing she still valued him despite his inability to fight Big Burt.

There's a huge difference between sharing food with you in a public/work setting, and letting you come into her room and sit on her bed to talk and spontaneously offering you a snack she is visibly enjoying.

The chips were a demonstration of Zero's love for Vin.
She was showing she still valued him despite his inability to fight Big Burt.
I guess you're right, but i wouldn't personally care that much if a foid offered me anything besides sex and affection. Alot of blackpills in cartoons i get it.

I guess you're right,
but i wouldn't personally care that much if a foid offered me anything besides sex and affection.
There is more genuine affection in that offering of chips than we would ever see from a foid even if we were fucking her because she'd only be doing the latter for some other reason like wanting money.

Note the "like this" in the title. It's not ALL chip-sharing that falls on this level, mind you. Plenty of fake foids will offer chips under false pretenses. But Zero has nothing to gain, so it is a pure gesture of empathy from a grey-haired schoolgirl who I like to pretend is a virgin but she probably secretly hate-fucks Burt in private.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

She can have ALL OF THE

CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL!

I don't want ANY of them!

i'll buy my own then

Why are you watching shitty cartoons? And I thought anime was bad

wow brutal chippill its definitely over

wow brutal chippill its definitely over
I think maybe I've changed my mind.

I mean yeah a girl can love you if she offers you free chips.

But maybe she can also loves you if she steals your chips?

why does tsundere work in both directions of chip-gifting and chip-stealing ? I don't understand

Why are you watching cartoons?
okay fine this is live

Chips have always been one of my staple copes. I'd just run in there and then escape with the bag. Scene foids like the one here are posers.

Tfw no goth gf and all that