[Cope] A girl's butt touched me

B

Balkansocialoutcast

Banned
-
In school I was sitting whe she got past me and I could feel it touching my right shoulder.She said nothing afterwards to me, only talking to chads sitting behind me.Yay or gay?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

@pp183 @2340922 @FinnCel

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
this happened to me too

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
My butt touched a girl's hip when I was in the train pushing myself towards the exit jfl.
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Eat the Chads
-
JFL even on a "women hate forum" people worship every fucking part of a woman like its a holy cow. There is nothing we can do

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Happened to me today on the bus.

Girls have terrible spacial reasoning, they keep bumping their bags/butt/tits/arms/whatever into stuff when they walk somewhere even minimally crowded.

B

Balkansocialoutcast

Banned
-
You will ascend with her, buddy boyo
I will ascend with her in my dreams maybe.This bitch doesn't care about me, her face is not exactly a stacy's, more like becky's.She has her little social life and beta orbiters.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Toni Polster irl
-
Wizard32

Wizard32

Officer
-
Happened to me today on the bus.

Girls have terrible spacial reasoning, they keep bumping their bags/butt/tits/arms/whatever into stuff when they walk somewhere even minimally crowded.
This is why they hate "manspreading". Our occupying 50% extra space compared to sitting knees-together interferes with their ability to occupy 200% extra space with their fat asses and 2 purses.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I had a gurrl's stray hair fall off her scalp and land right on my shoe. She looked to be only 20 pounds overweight and didn't smell like a farm animal. Looks like my ascension is at hand. Later, losers.

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
is this y he was banned? brutal ngl
no. i was there when he was banned. he was banned for saying he liked traps in the general chat.

it was like watching a man die.

B

BP_Renegade

Recruit
-
The easiest way to get a female butt to touch you is go on a plane and sit in the the isle seat, and the air hostess will often go past and brush up against you as there isn't a lot of space in the isle.

SupremeG

SupremeG

Alt-Rightcel
-
The whole Threads mogs me entirely, so brutal. You guys are ruining my evening ffs. I got never touched by female ass and tits.