Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A girl's butt touched me

• Thread starter Balkansocialoutcast
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Balkansocialoutcast

Banned
-
In school I was sitting whe she got past me and I could feel it touching my right shoulder.She said nothing afterwards to me, only talking to chads sitting behind me.Yay or gay?

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

@pp183 @2340922 @FinnCel

What a slayer

this happened to me too

YV6XnmG

JFL even on a "women hate forum" people worship every fucking part of a woman like its a holy cow. There is nothing we can do

FAKECEL GET OUT REEEEEE :feelsree:

Happened to me a few times:feelzez:

Damn you literally ascended

You will ascend with her, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Wish i was still in school:feelsbadman:

Happened to me today on the bus.

Girls have terrible spacial reasoning, they keep bumping their bags/butt/tits/arms/whatever into stuff when they walk somewhere even minimally crowded.

You will ascend with her, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
I will ascend with her in my dreams maybe.This bitch doesn't care about me, her face is not exactly a stacy's, more like becky's.She has her little social life and beta orbiters.

Happened to me today on the bus.

Girls have terrible spacial reasoning, they keep bumping their bags/butt/tits/arms/whatever into stuff when they walk somewhere even minimally crowded.
This is why they hate "manspreading". Our occupying 50% extra space compared to sitting knees-together interferes with their ability to occupy 200% extra space with their fat asses and 2 purses.

JFL at being an incel poster on chads.co

I had a gurrl's stray hair fall off her scalp and land right on my shoe. She looked to be only 20 pounds overweight and didn't smell like a farm animal. Looks like my ascension is at hand. Later, losers.

JFL even on a "women hate forum" people worship every fucking part of a woman like its a holy cow. There is nothing we can do
Facts. The thirst is unreal.

is this y he was banned? brutal ngl
no. i was there when he was banned. he was banned for saying he liked traps in the general chat.

it was like watching a man die.

no. i was there when he was banned. he was banned for saying he liked traps in the general chat.

it was like watching a man die.
:lul:

The easiest way to get a female butt to touch you is go on a plane and sit in the the isle seat, and the air hostess will often go past and brush up against you as there isn't a lot of space in the isle.

The whole Threads mogs me entirely, so brutal. You guys are ruining my evening ffs. I got never touched by female ass and tits.

Did you spontaneously coom?

Status
Not open for further replies.