Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW A good little sister should suck her big brother's dick

Do you agree?

• Yes I'm based

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • No I'm a normie

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
Having sex with a family member is gross ngl.

Someone elses imouto on the other hand is fair game

20200402 015832

Honestly if I had a cute sister that was willing to do it I wouldn't hesitate at this point. I'm too desperate to turn down such an option.
I have a little sister and it is impossible for me to feel sexual attraction to her. your brain literally prevents you from doing it. you basically have a biological system set up that blocks you from wanting to fuck your siblings

I have a little sister and it is impossible for me to feel sexual attraction to her. your brain literally prevents you from doing it. you basically have a biological system set up that blocks you from wanting to fuck your siblings

Damn that's brutal, guess no sister fun then

cute little sisters are the best
i wish i had one. always wanted to take a bath with my cute little sister. we could wash each others bodies
show her what a penis tastes like and she could help me with my anatomy lessons

Of course she should.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME CALLED? TELL ME? TELL ME MOTHERFUCKER @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless @happiless
I'll tell you after you ask nicely :feelsEhh:

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Maybe. But in my honest opinion: If I were granted a single wish, I'd wish to be a teen with a cute little sister who loves me and wants my dick.

I need to say it.
Based. As fuck.

Anime is the root of all problems, cancer, war, Africa, and the Nazis. Since people watch anime on the TV so much, it uses electricity and is the reason why the oil reserves will run out soon. Anime causes cancer because it has been proven TV screens emit radiation and radiation causes cancer. Anime has caused war by inspiring the Nazis to side with the Japanese through their cartoons and establishing the Pacific Front in World War 2. African leaders in Africa are corrupted by anime influences and they cannot tend to their peoples needs and cannot feed them. Future generations will be ruined and destroyed by anime influence. Everyone thinks the downfall of humanity will be ourselves, but in reality it is anime. After the atomic radiation, the Japanese wanted to get their revenge on the world and created their ultimate weapon, anime.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:what:

Coomer brain made me vote yes

Little sisters should become pregnant with onichan's sticky fluid, that is what truly fraternal love is all about.

Last edited: